Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cash4wm.com fraud or not?  (Read 1461 times)
dorneo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 10:15:32 AM

tl;dr: Did anyone use this site yet?

longer version:
I was looking for a way to exchange Liqpay -> Okpay and stumbled accross the mentioned cash4wm.com site. So i was looking for reviews of this site to find out if it's any trustworthy or not. The thing is....you can find "reviews" through google but they are all the same text copied&pasted to several sites by a single guy named Yamatos. The copied&pasted text is:
cash4wm = fraud and scam

Don't try to exchange with this scammer exchanger, because you have 50% chances to lose you money, if you will try to exchange bigger amounts he will make all not to send your money back, after that you will receive only his ignorance and your access on his site blocked
Sometimes he proceses the orders (small amounts), but bigger amounts exchanges he will block your money for no reason and with no explanation.

The others sites of this ripper exchanger are: ksc39.ru exchanger39.ru free-kassa.ru cash4wm.org lendcredit.ru cash4wm.ru cash4wm.com wm39.ru
Since this is the only review around, it's in my opinion not very convincing.

Does anyone of you, especially the long term members of this board, have any experience with this site?

I already searched the bitcointalk board and there are some threads where the site is mentioned, but those are all in russian.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 10:31:33 AM

tl;dr: Did anyone use this site yet?

longer version:
I was looking for a way to exchange Liqpay -> Okpay and stumbled accross the mentioned cash4wm.com site. So i was looking for reviews of this site to find out if it's any trustworthy or not. The thing is....you can find "reviews" through google but they are all the same text copied&pasted to several sites by a single guy named Yamatos. The copied&pasted text is:
cash4wm = fraud and scam

Don't try to exchange with this scammer exchanger, because you have 50% chances to lose you money, if you will try to exchange bigger amounts he will make all not to send your money back, after that you will receive only his ignorance and your access on his site blocked
Sometimes he proceses the orders (small amounts), but bigger amounts exchanges he will block your money for no reason and with no explanation.

The others sites of this ripper exchanger are: ksc39.ru exchanger39.ru free-kassa.ru cash4wm.org lendcredit.ru cash4wm.ru cash4wm.com wm39.ru
Since this is the only review around, it's in my opinion not very convincing.

Does anyone of you, especially the long term members of this board, have any experience with this site?

I already searched the bitcointalk board and there are some threads where the site is mentioned, but those are all in russian.

Just don't use it if it looks sketchy. There is other similar sites out there.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 06:15:08 AM

I was looking for a way to exchange Liqpay -> Okpay

Not sure if this will help, but in case you weren't aware -- you can buy bitcoins through LiqPay from Bitcoin-24.  OKPay then will take bitcoins directly to load funds.

- http://bitcoin-24.com/deposit

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

OKPAY

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 07:32:23 AM

yup. you can use liqpay to deposit funds to your okpay account directly!
If you will run into any problems with our certified exchanger - contact us as well, we will try to assist you with that matter. If we will keep receiving complains for that exchanger it will be removed from our partners.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: