Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price can't decide.  (Read 874 times)
bornil267645 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 04:16:13 AM

The market seems to be very hesitant whether go up or go down. So comes the zigzag lines. Handy for small time investments. But really need the market price to reach 300. Cm'on Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:20:44 AM

Seems panic sellers still exist Cheesy
Wait until they gone and incoming bitcoin user take over their coins
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 05:37:41 AM

Seems panic sellers still exist Cheesy
Wait until they gone and incoming bitcoin user take over their coins

they will always exist, not everyone can read chart and good in trading

The market seems to be very hesitant whether go up or go down. So comes the zigzag lines. Handy for small time investments. But really need the market price to reach 300. Cm'on Bitcoin.

The small roller coaster is actually good for trader like myself, I enjoyed it, but the positive is that atleast bitcoin is staying strong at this range, quite stable , so actually this is a good sign for the next pump

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:36:24 AM

We are in sideway market.
Better wait a few... And go long or short when trend restart.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:39:59 AM

300 is a very hard line to break. Resistance built.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:55:58 AM

so it's 200, price will stuck between the two for a long time i suppose, which it isn't necessarily a bad thing...

everyone wanted a stable price, here your stable price
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:02:49 AM

so it's 200, price will stuck between the two for a long time i suppose, which it isn't necessarily a bad thing...

Remember that 1 bitcoin = 200 dollars  and 1 dollars = 1 dollars. Which one will you choose? It is a question for the OP. The stable price is a good thing, and it doesn't mean stable = pump, so we will never seen again 1'000 dollars per bitcoin (or at least not before 2-3 halving).
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:19:13 AM

It's difficult to predict where it might be heading right now. Though there is every possibility for it to breakout from its current downtrend pattern, there is also a chance for it to go down even further before going back up again. Question is, whether the dump that we saw early of the year was the major turning point. Nobody would know that for sure, so we just have to keep out fingers crossed.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:40:42 AM

Warning: LONG RANT of the obvious below....how I see how the cards better frigging fall ...by say the end of the year or we
             will have even more angst and dismay this year (2015) and drop in price of BTC then we did in (2014) ie that would really suck!

FEEL FREE TO PUT ME ON /IGNORE SKIP THIS MESSAGE I really don't mind..just had to blow off some steam....

This may be simplistic...but essentially people have no frigging idea what the baseline price of BTC should be..no frigging idea
if to get in ...get out..hold......etc...too many variables so you have the following situation imho:

1) folk like me who got in somewhat before now and are holding coins that in their past notions is now undervalued...(ie kool aid drinkers)
    but as a result of some would say gutsy or foolish your choice on this.....they are in a position of either not having the means and/or
    the inclination to put more $$$ into BTC .....with the current info at hand....AT THIS POINT IN TIME...tap'd out I am as an example.
    And the base we used to have as the 'cheerleaders' of BTC is much smaller as home miners are out of the picture....that too is troubling..who
    is gonna be the new newbies to be cheerleaders of the new BTC squad? It is like the middle class of BTC just went quiet.

2) you have another group of folk .....speculators/wall street types and such from the sidelines watching for when to get into this market
    but have difficulty with lack of adoption yet and/or the legal situation in various countries or the world on even if they SHOULD look
    into this.....they are imho ...sitting on their hands waiting mainly for a 'clear cut' signal (which is gonna be damn hard in the btc
    universe) before they even begin to 'dabble' with bitcoin.

As it was explained to me by someone on the sidelines with more then a bit of cash...it is not so much..the fact the speculation they would/could do would fail and
    that they would lose $$$ in speculating $$$ on something as the fact they don't want to feel like an idiot if BTC goes the way of
    tulips and dies on the vine....he said he does not CARE about the price.....it is will BTC survive in the long term in some manner
    of usefulness.....he sure as hell does not want to let anyone know ...especially not his buddies or  his financial advisor that the is dabbling in BTC
    just to watch it fail and look like an idiot to others....in other words...it does not pass the 'smell' test yet....not enough legal/framework/infrastructure
    ....no corporate America jumping on board...nor other big players promoting this as even a 'very' speculative investment yet..
    .....thus he sits and I assume others sit on the sideline waiting for something to 'pop' like what happens with
    traditional stocks as a signal for folk to bail in.... Yeah I know this could be a 'damn' long wait...with BTC having the attention
    span of a cat with a ball of string....not to mention the attention span of the media....but I kinda see his point. My hope is
    when the facebook twins ETF fund and/or some more clear legal framework comes out the NY meetings say this summer ....we will start to see
    at least a faster 'trickle' of people sticking their toe in the water.....if a lot of folk 'dabble' a bit at that point things could look quite rosy quickly for BTC.

3)  Last you have the media.....they can make money by bringing eyeballs to their Ads and their www sites by either 1) slamming
     BTC as a failed project 2) saying BTC is the future of money or my favorite 3) just making something up like LEOCOIN going
     to usurp BTC and then all the media feeds pick it up cause it makes a great web page copy headline. The further advantage
     of this 3rd option in the case of LEOCOIN is I see now they are deep in the mire of how they were wrong and it is a scam. They
     have the advantage (sometimes in the same article) of saying BTC may die...it MAY be successful and/or it MAY be a Scam..
     I imagine they dream of the day they find a USB drive on a terrorist with some BTC on it so they can sell even more tripe. So
     somehow to get over all this confusing press imho...BTC needs to be accepted as sticking around for the long term at least
     enough where  regular folk can see all this media for what it is ...a way to sell papers/eyeballs on web sites...ie bitcoin is not a scam
     and bitcoin will stick around..then if the media wants to find BTC scandals and say the price is tanking or going up or whatever well then
     BTC will be in no worse shape then any other finance story on the planet..and the rest of the FUD would be diminished at least.

4) Adoption...it has to have some kinda use ...BTC that is.....in my view as a way to move folks $$$ assets here and there
      around the world ..thru in the developing world by funding microeconomic projects/remitting $$$ back home say from
      overseas....being of real use as the finance version of an open Internet...that is happening imho slowly..but it is based
      on confidence ..and again (not that i know what I'm talking about) my points above (2) wall street and joe blow investing
      in BTC and (3) the media getting off BTC's back has to come around first....then (1) holders like me may get more BTC
     and loosen up  a bit ..and (4) adoption folk will look around and feel a little more safe about the whole BTC infrastructure
     and that would speed up considerably...really sucks no one of the 4 options above wants to move first.

So again not that I know wtf I'm talking about but we really need for the NY folk making those financial decisions on the
    rules on BTC and what not ..to get it right and sensible hopefully...more folk from established finance getting into  BTC with seed money and
    such as a result of that. Then again imho I would like to see the  media picking up on this progress and reporting on that as well as their other FUD  
    to at least make the FUD on btc being a scam or/its demise deluded in my view and lastly as a further confidence builder... the facebook twins ETF
    fund being launched...some frigging progress and good news is needed...on these fronts is badly needed for BTC to get out of the current rut.

Again I know zip...just how I see it from the bleachers with all the angst flowing around BTC in the world as a topic
     right now folks just don't know wtf to do ...jump in ..jump out...hold.....etc thus sideways action with a side order
     of slow drip in price over time..so I hope something shakes things up to get some fresh blood on board wth BTC...(crosses fingers)
     But again the facebook twins ETF fund and/or some sensible NY legal framework that is in the works is what we need to have happen
    and 'supposedly' the good press of such ..if even briefly ..to move btc along the proven long lasting path I want folk to accept.

Anyway my view (my view can change on a gust of wind or any whim at any moment with BTC) but as I see it now.  

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:43:51 AM

The market seems to be very hesitant whether go up or go down. So comes the zigzag lines.

This can be said of many, many stocks...

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:14:36 PM

Remember that 1 bitcoin = 200 dollars  and 1 dollars = 1 dollars. Which one will you choose? It is a question for the OP. The stable price is a good thing, and it doesn't mean stable = pump, so we will never seen again 1'000 dollars per bitcoin (or at least not before 2-3 halving).

at least 2-3 halving? what makes you think that price will rise to 1000$/ bitcoin after 2-3 halving? halving is a mechanism to actually control the distribution of bitcoin, although it will have a severe effect to the supply in the market, but it doesnt actually means that the price will pump, well not exactly pump to $1000

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:24:40 PM

Shouldn't this be in the speculation subforum?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:42:44 PM

Remember that 1 bitcoin = 1 Bitcoin itself and 1 dollars = 1 dollars. Which one will you choose? It is a question for the OP. The stable price is a good thing, and it doesn't mean stable = pump, so we will never seen again 1'000 dollars per bitcoin (or at least not before 2-3 halving).

FTFY... Wink

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:51:20 PM

It will go up, but only very slow. People are used to heavy price swings every month and these people get bored if nothing happens in a week.

My price target is for the comming weeks is $275 and that is a fair guess. Just be patient.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: