Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruno Kucinskas is a scammer and shouldn't be trusted!  (Read 5763 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:07:00 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 03:57:04 PM by Gleb Gamow

Since Leroy Fodor failed at properly titling a scam thread on my (Bruno Kucinskas) ass then locked the thread, again it's up to me to show him how it's done.

The following is everything that Leroy Fodor posted about my scammy ass, word-for-word (including his creative spellings): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/havelock-hash-buyahash-com-pre-ipo-discussion-thread-w-poll.346404/page-4

Quote from: hayek https://bitcointa.lk/threads/havelock-hash-buyahash-com-pre-ipo-discussion-thread-w-poll.346404/page-4 on April 04, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

Stealing a dead man's identity is a very serious offense Gleb.

GLEB GAMOW STEALS THE IDENTITY OF SENIORS AND COLLECTS THERE WELFARE CHECKS.

This is easy, no wonder you do it.

Its real funny he boasts this Progressive insurance envelope everywhere he posts threads

but then

http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

Quote from: Oregon Police on April 04, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street. At 9:02 p.m.

But wait there is more

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on April 04, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

I admit to raping a 14 year old girl in Nashville back in the late 80's I believe it was, albeit I was put on 1 year probation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. (she was my girlfriend's babysitter, and I did purchase a six-pack of beer of which she partook with me being fully aware of what was going on, just like I told the DA and judge). Can't believe that didn't come up, hence now fully retracting all posts pertaining to this unfortunately episode in my life.

So not only does Gleb cheat on his girlfriend he has to get the babysitter drunk to have sex with him.

Heres what others think of Gleb as well

Quote from: jayson6969 link=https://bitcointa.lk/threads/havelock-hash-buyahash-com-pre-ipo-discussion-thread-w-poll.346404/page-4 date=1428185360

I never seen a troll like Gleb in my life, STOP double posting the thread, learn to post properly, you are making an ass out of yourself buy posting useless FUD like a moron.

Aweww poor Gleb, you made so mnay people angry they stole your bitcoins and now you want to pay 1/3 of your losses to have someone tell YOU, the mighty encyclopedia of knowledge, the mighty scam accusator, the one who is instrumental of stopping so many scams, you need to pay someone else to help you get your measly 1,132 Bitcoin back.

http://thecoinfront.com/400-btc-bounty-posted-coins-stolen-in-instawallet-hack/

I will say all in all what we have here is a disgruntled identity thief, one who expouses trust and demands respect wiht a hot temper (one which I experience every single time I disporve one of his accusations, he cusses, makes grammatical errors and just gets real angry when he is wrong and you prove it HAHA) he wants so bad to be part of something big but when hes not included from the start, he gets angry like a 2 year old and pouts, he rambles on and trolls a lot of forums with his nonsense, and twisting of forum posts to try and make people look like liars when at the end of the day, he is a law breaking sex offender wiht a grudge against bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:07:17 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 09:26:48 AM by Gleb Gamow

First, Leroy Fodor claims that I steal IDs off dead people and spends their social security, then counters that argument via a second document I've provided that I am who I say I am.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor is a still a liar, e.g., stating in May of last year that he just found Bitcoin, then a few months later declaring that he's been involved with Bitcoin since 2009 and lost a solar power bitcoin mining farm to a fire in 2013, but he had a different fire in 2012 of which he collected crowdfunding moneys for, but later came here and cried that nobody ever helped him out.

Leroy Fodor is a 100% fuckin' liar.

PS: To stay on topic, I am a scammer and shouldn't be trusted.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:08:10 AM

Now, Leroy Fodor's thread can remained locked since I have this thread up depicting the exact same info he already penned: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:40:43 AM

When I was 19-years-old, I fucked dead animals, thus I shouldn't be trusted in calling out liars like Leroy Fodor on this forum.

What's it like to fuck dead animals? Don't have a clue, for I was fuckin' stoned and drunk outta my fuckin' mind when I performed such because I couldn't find any underage pussy nearby to fuck, so I fucked the closest thing to it.

At 24-years-old, I smashed a mailbox late at night because it was the in-thing to do.

At 33, I used to peek into windows of a neighborhood and jack off to women who were changing their clothes.

What do I have to say for my nefarious actions?

Blame Vod!
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 09:59:42 AM

First, Leroy Fodor claims that I steal IDs off dead people and spends their social security, then counters that argument via a second document I've provided that I am who I say I am.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor is a still a liar, e.g., stating in May of last year that he just found Bitcoin, then a few months later declaring that he's been involved with Bitcoin since 2009 and lost a solar power bitcoin mining farm to a fire in 2013, but he had a different fire in 2012 of which he collected crowdfunding moneys for, but later came here and cried that nobody ever helped him out.

Leroy Fodor is a 100% fuckin' liar.

PS: To stay on topic, I am a scammer and shouldn't be trusted.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Meanwhile you are still a sex offender, you are still a criminal, a man who breakes the law even at 50+ years old, you still have a problem with authority, you still cant follow simple forum rules, you have a nasty temper that gets you into trouble, you are still just a troll looking for attention, a disgruntled, scammed bitcoiner looking for revenge. Your trolling nonsense and the need to beg for help against little ole me is atrocious.

Gleb just so you know, you have YET to actually prove anything you state, you have not once proven my site is a scam, I disproved your own ponzi crap thread and you posted off topic stuff there purposely, then gloated about it in PMS, this pulling forum posts from one place and twisting them and posting them next to others without knowing who the real author is, that is not proof gleb Smiley I have let you go on and on, and I dont need to explain myself to you, your a waste of time bro, every time I disprove you, you just get more angry and jealous. You have njo family, no friends, you have nothing of value for this community, or your readers except a good version of a joke tabloid, and your disgruntled disguised demands to be included in others projects are pathetic. Maybe just maybe if you had an attitude others wanted to work with, you could be a part of something bigger than scams of the past.

Get over yourself gleb, you are a sex offender, a liar to authorities, a liar to the people in tbhis and other forums, your a scam artist

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 10:01:19 AM

When I was 19-years-old, I fucked dead animals, thus I shouldn't be trusted in calling out liars like Leroy Fodor on this forum.

What's it like to fuck dead animals? Don't have a clue, for I was fuckin' stoned and drunk outta my fuckin' mind when I performed such because I couldn't find any underage pussy nearby to fuck, so I fucked the closest thing to it.

At 24-years-old, I smashed a mailbox late at night because it was the in-thing to do.

At 33, I used to peek into windows of a neighborhood and jack off to women who were changing their clothes.

Blame Vod!

yep keep goijng on bro your just proving how useless your opinions really are. stoned and drunk is not an excuse but sure does explain a lot, you know marajuana is a gateway drug right LOL.

Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:55:36 PM

Jesus, this cyberpenis freak is fucked up on many levels! He doesn't appear to have a single honest atom in his body. SMDH

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:05:49 PM

Some people just don't get Bruno Cheesy

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 04:17:22 PM

I like Bruno lol...met him @ BTC Chicago and he was pretty cool. He has an amazing fashion sense too.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:22:48 PM

Jesus, this cyberpenis freak is fucked up on many levels! He doesn't appear to have a single honest atom in his body. SMDH

Leroy Fodor is beyond the pale.

Some people just don't get Bruno Cheesy

Honestly (Leroy's favorite word), I had to come to Leroy Fodor's rescue once again, for he failed at crafting a scammer thread on my sorry ass. First, he titled it incorrectly, then he locked it so that none of my enemies could comment on his venerable littered-with-grammatical-errors thread.

Now, we have a proper, unlocked formidable thread on Bruno Kucinskas living at 406 W. Center St, Sandwich, IL, with SSN 315-72-6586 and phone number 815-508-1668. IL DL # depicted several times elsewhere on this forum.

Where does Leroy Fodor live? Not a clue! Because even though he doesn't use Whois guard, a fact he's so proud of, all be know is that his domain is supposedly registered by his investor who doled out damn near ten bucks outta HER pocket in Vietnam. Leroy Fodor doesn't accept any investors or clients for the Philippines. Leroy investor, Wofvman, was called out as a sockpuppet my me, an act that caused his train wreck, in turn this revived thread about my scammy ass.

If the liar Leroy Fodor declares that I'm a scammer, then it has to be true. If you don't believe, please reread the OP of this thread. It's all there. Now, if you'll excuse me, rumor has it that retard 14-year-old girl just moved into the neighborhood and I want first crack at her.

Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:25:51 PM

I like Bruno lol...met him @ BTC Chicago and he was pretty cool. He has an amazing fashion sense too.

Dude, can't you follow instructions? This is a scammer thread, not one to come to my defense, albeit appreciated. Now that I've shown you that you, too, have failed, please try again. Thank you!  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Huh Cool Wink Wink Smiley Cry Kiss Undecided Undecided Roll Eyes Cool Sad Cry
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:28:28 PM

Two threads, both with the same OP.

Leroy Fodor's thread: 69 Views; 1 Post; Locked Thread.
Bruno Kucinskas' thread: 171 Views; 12 Posts; Unlocked Thread.

Leroy Fodor --> FAIL!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:12:04 PM

Ahh lets weigh this, you sex offender, problem with authority, lying troll, embellisher of forum posts unrelated to me or other people you try to attack, law breaking on top of law breaking nobody,

or me, who you have no clue how wrong you really are HAHAHAHAHA.

Im gonna say yea your the liar not me.

Call me an idiot on this one, all. But, Leroy Fodor gave me two choices, and I'm at a lose as to what the second options means. Could somebody with a degree obtained elsewhere than Ohio University translate what Leroy penned?

Thank you in advance,

Bruno Kucinskas, a sex offender, problem with authority, lying troll, embellisher of forum posts unrelated to Leroy Fodor or other people I try to attack, law breaking on top of law breaking nobody.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:52:15 PM

Come on, guys, this is bullshit. Here's an excellent scam thread on my, Bruno Kucinskas, ass, and nobody's posting scammy shit except the liar Leroy Fodor. Surely, there's more to the story then meets the eye, eh?

At the very least, make some shit up, for that's what mostly Leroy Fodor did when he quoted my posts out of context to advance his claim, i.e., me once accused of raping a 16-year-old, the only place such info was placed on the internet was my me on this very forum.

The lying cocksucker Leroy Fodor accused me of being a sex offender. If such were the case, wouldn't my name be on some official websites warning every community in the world that I fuck underage pussy?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 09:02:07 PM

Dude, can't you follow instructions? This is a scammer thread, not one to come to my defense, albeit appreciated. Now that I've shown you that you, too, have failed, please try again. Thank you!  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Huh Cool Wink Wink Smiley Cry Kiss Undecided Undecided Roll Eyes Cool Sad Cry

This guy is the biggest scammer Bitcoin has seen... time for pitchforks!!!
bit79

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:24:46 PM

I... Don't understand all these nonsensical threads. Glen Gamow, FuckIdolPlus...
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:54:02 PM

Blame Vod!

yep keep goijng on bro your just proving how useless your opinions really are. stoned and drunk is not an excuse but sure does explain a lot, you know marajuana is a gateway drug right LOL.

Ganja is a gateway drug? Are you fucking that dumb you believe that shit lol. There is a gateway drug, its called alcohol and is legal!

Luckily most people these days know this assault on peaceful ganja smokers is unjust and bullshit!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:04:36 PM

Blame Vod!

Ganja is a gateway drug? Are you fucking that dumb you believe that shit lol. There is a gateway drug, its called alcohol and is legal!

Luckily most people these days know this assault on peaceful ganja smokers is unjust and bullshit!

The best gateway drugs are found in St Louis

<Back on topic>
Gleb, do you eat underage sandwiches?  Cheesy

BlatchMajorBitstaff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:15:02 PM

Dude, can't you follow instructions? This is a scammer thread, not one to come to my defense, albeit appreciated. Now that I've shown you that you, too, have failed, please try again. Thank you!  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Huh Cool Wink Wink Smiley Cry Kiss Undecided Undecided Roll Eyes Cool Sad Cry

This guy is the biggest scammer Bitcoin has seen... time for pitchforks!!!

OP once scammed me so bad my main account got banned so I had to blame VOD with this one Angry

https://bitcointalk.org/useravatars/avatar_349097.jpg
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:03:26 PM

Finally, some traction. Keep up the good work, all. Don't let this Bruno Kucinskas get the best of yous. This fucker needs to be stopped in his tracks at all cost. This fucker ain't right in the head! You want proof? Well, here it is: Rumor has it that he's starting to post about himself speaking in third person.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: