Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruno Kucinskas is a scammer and shouldn't be trusted!  (Read 5764 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 04:05:30 AM

Here is what we know for certain, Bruno is a criminal, a proven liar by the autorities of the law not some troll on a forum, and a man with an extremely bad temper, even worse than mine, At the end of the day, he has no room to EVER say anything about anyone, his reputation with the law speaks for itself, not to mention how he gloats and is happy with all the crimes he committed. its funny how a man with a rap sheet like his is so quick to judge anyone.

In the end Gleb, You have no room m to talk with your repeated criminal record.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:12:23 AM

Here is what we know for certain, Bruno is a criminal, a proven liar by the autorities of the law not some troll on a forum, and a man with an extremely bad temper, even worse than mine, At the end of the day, he has no room to EVER say anything about anyone, his reputation with the law speaks for itself, not to mention how he gloats and is happy with all the crimes he committed. its funny how a man with a rap sheet like his is so quick to judge anyone.

That's one helluva of a rap sheet I have there, eh? Looks to me like about 4 charges, none of which are felonies. So, exactly what does my pass crimes have to do with pointing out the several dozens lies you've espoused to garner marks for your half-ass schemes?

Recall, you're the one with the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines, hence others should believe that your endeavors are honest, not I.

Any idea when you're goin' to provide proof about that mega farm you own?
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:40:37 PM

That's one helluva of a rap sheet I have there, eh? Looks to me like about 4 charges, none of which are felonies. So, exactly what does my pass crimes have to do with pointing out the several dozens lies you've espoused to garner marks for your half-ass schemes?

Recall, you're the one with the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines, hence others should believe that your endeavors are honest, not I.

If only he collected the ashes for proof Sad
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:44:24 PM

If only he collected the ashes for proof Sad

The ONLY fire that Leroy Fodor incurred stemmed from he and his clan pissing off local cock fighters, cock as in rooster. That's why he moved to the opposite side of the island, to get away from bodily harm.
BlatchMajorBitstaff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:26:50 AM

I like Bruno lol...met him @ BTC Chicago and he was pretty cool. He has an amazing fashion sense too.

The fashion sense of a hungry scammer maybe Roll Eyes I caught the man personally dressed up like a pack of hyena eating my cows! And that is a true story.

So he owes me cows now Angry
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:59:40 AM

I like Bruno lol...met him @ BTC Chicago and he was pretty cool. He has an amazing fashion sense too.

The fashion sense of a hungry scammer maybe Roll Eyes I caught the man personally dressed up like a pack of hyena eating my cows! And that is a true story.

So he owes me cows now Angry

Dude, I paid you for the cows I ate while dressed up like a pack of aardwolf (not hyena), even giving you two extra cows for you lost, albeit one of the cows tasted like shit. What the fuck do you feed you cows, BTW? Obviously, I was the one out three cows since I couldn't eat one, thus you made out like a bandit at my expense. Hell, I bet you couldn't even prove that those cows even belonged to you, but I didn't take the time to investigate because there was a herd of tasty llamas over the next hill, so I heard at the time.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:08:58 AM

Bruno once touched me in a naughty place.

I didn't have a problem with that.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:00:08 AM

Bruno once touched me in a naughty place.

I didn't have a problem with that.

Don't have a clue as to what shit you're into, but the ONLY place I ever touched on your person was your elbow. Now, I need to cut off the finger that once touched your naughty place, for I haven't a clue as to where your elbow's been.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 03:23:07 AM

When I was 19-years-old, I fucked dead animals, thus I shouldn't be trusted in calling out liars like Leroy Fodor on this forum.

What's it like to fuck dead animals? Don't have a clue, for I was fuckin' stoned and drunk outta my fuckin' mind when I performed such because I couldn't find any underage pussy nearby to fuck, so I fucked the closest thing to it.

At 24-years-old, I smashed a mailbox late at night because it was the in-thing to do.

At 33, I used to peek into windows of a neighborhood and jack off to women who were changing their clothes.

What do I have to say for my nefarious actions?

Blame Vod!
Haha, we used to smash letter boxes all the time here when i was younger, your right it was the in-thing to do, all over the world it seems.

Don't know about the dead animal or window thing but hey if it makes you happy and doesn't harm anyone else then go for it, nobody can say the dead animals complained.
Your a funny guy Gleb, keep ya seedy shit coming, livens up the forum.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:42:58 AM

When I was 19-years-old, I fucked dead animals, thus I shouldn't be trusted in calling out liars like Leroy Fodor on this forum.

What's it like to fuck dead animals? Don't have a clue, for I was fuckin' stoned and drunk outta my fuckin' mind when I performed such because I couldn't find any underage pussy nearby to fuck, so I fucked the closest thing to it.

At 24-years-old, I smashed a mailbox late at night because it was the in-thing to do.

At 33, I used to peek into windows of a neighborhood and jack off to women who were changing their clothes.

What do I have to say for my nefarious actions?

Blame Vod!
Haha, we used to smash letter boxes all the time here when i was younger, your right it was the in-thing to do, all over the world it seems.

Don't know about the dead animal or window thing but hey if it makes you happy and doesn't harm anyone else then go for it, nobody can say the dead animals complained.
Your a funny guy Gleb, keep ya seedy shit coming, livens up the forum.

To be honest, it was during one night that I was peaking in a window and saw a woman in her bra talking on the phone. I starting jacking off as I got closer to the her window. Then, I tripped over a dead animal, I think it was her dog that had just died. Then the lights went out in the house. Not wanting to not bust a nut, I starting fucking her dead dog. About an hour or so later, I still had not cum. Pissed off, I smashed her mail box and went home. This is a true Fodor story. I am not a liar and I hate greed. (ironically, Fodor uses the same exact quote, seriously and Honest Abely)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:41:30 PM

It's a Goddamn shame that Leroy Fodor started a scam thread on my ass, locks it, whereupon I had to recreate it, the one you're reading, and he doesn't take the time to add fodder to it for a descent bump, ergo the task is left up to me to bump the scammer thread on my scammy ass. If only Leroy Fodor and his wife, Katrina Fodor, would take time away from working on their venerable sites to bump this truism thread, I wouldn't have to. The madness!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:51:47 AM

Should show em that video of you alive and well...considering they claimed you were dead in one thread and all. The AMT one...of course with context and the fact they basically were intimidating you.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:48:56 AM

Bruno they are all going to band together like a group of incompetent supervillains to try and bring you down. Should make for the lulz.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:57:02 AM

Finally, some traction. Keep up the good work, all. Don't let this Bruno Kucinskas get the best of yous. This fucker needs to be stopped in his tracks at all cost. This fucker ain't right in the head! You want proof? Well, here it is: Rumor has it that he's starting to post about himself speaking in third person.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

You were right about 1 thing.

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the truth behind Bruno Kucinskas, the number one sscam accusator, the king of all honestly, the one who does not wrong, the opinion you should TRUST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg10987160#msg10987160

Phinnaeus Gage aka Gleb Gamow aka Al the Alpaca aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/

You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

Seriously Bruno it took you 6 days to go pick up the check, how lazy are you man, you stole this mans money I think you could have worked a little faster than 6 days for the 2800 dollars you stole.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.

He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_20.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_22.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_23.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_35.html

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:11:16 AM

I think he should only be trusted insofar as you believe he has found cyberpinoy (and the various alt accounts) to be a fraud.

Anything else up to you to do your homework.

Brave man to post his own scam thread about himself.

cyberpinoy is fraud and a conman given the lengths he goes to deflect the focus of his pool which failed and his new scam stakeminer.com.

The best thing to happen here is for everyone to get a good long look cyberpinoy and see what kind of person he really is.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:23:53 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 04:39:10 AM by leeroyjenkins

Never thought I'd see a thread full of so much fail and win at the same time. Cheesy

cyberpenis, it's obvious you're trying to piggy back Bruno now and it's kinda gay.

Edit: have you guys seen how many threads this fucked up douche has spammed?

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:03:43 AM

Yeah, reported a bunch of his spamming.

The fact that cyberpinoy is reacting in such an outrageous manner should give everyone investing with him pause. Also, I'm amazed that shitcoins have communities large enough to support this sort of questionable endeavor with any meaningful volume of coins.

Attacking the man (Bruno) instead of defending his... scheme... is a classic sign of desperation and weakness.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 05:10:32 AM

Attacking the man (Bruno) instead of defending his... scheme... is a classic sign of desperation and weakness.

Epic fail HAHA scroll up

Never thought I'd see a thread full of so much fail and win at the same time. Cheesy

cyberpenis, it's obvious you're trying to piggy back Bruno now and it's kinda gay.

You know Bruno the funny thing is I don't need to have 6 or more accounts like all of these you keep posting with, You troll your own threads with youralternate accounts, it easy to get posts removed when you have 6 plus trolling accounts you can report a post to huh. I love your unethical ability to even troll. Is there anything about you that is honorable, What was I thinking of course there isnt.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:19:28 AM

Epic fail HAHA scroll up
Specifics, please. What am I scrolling up for ? If you didn't get that "his scheme" was referring to you, then I apologize for not making myself more clear.

So Bruno may have fucked up in the past. This is known to those of us that have been involved with this community for a while. He's working on repaying the debt.

You attacking Bruno for his past mistakes takes nothing away from your scheme being extremely dubious and questionable, and is merely a distraction and diversion.

Also, it doesn't make you look particularly good either.
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:25:44 AM

Epic fail HAHA scroll up

You know Bruno the funny thing is I don't need to have 6 or more accounts like all of these you keep posting with, You troll your own threads with youralternate accounts, it easy to get posts removed when you have 6 plus trolling accounts you can report a post to huh. I love your unethical ability to even troll. Is there anything about you that is honorable, What was I thinking of course there isnt.

You are actively destroying the btc protocol by centralising a decentralised product! The problem with life today(and how a few manipulate it all) is because of centralisation!

People like you, obbseseed with greed make me sick! As for your spamming, as has been mentioned, it makes you look like a spoiled brat (which we know is true) and people should seriously question your motives!

Farms like yours and knc's will destroy the actual protocol! People who make these farms and use them are apart of the problem to why the btc protocol will fail! If your too stupid or blind to see that centralisation (banks, government, education etc etc) is what as allowed the sick peodophile unempathetic dirt bags float to the top and fuck this world up to the point it is now you totally don't understand why something like btc came to exist! Not that it hasn't been tried in the past since 80's but closed down by government due too..... Wait for it....... Centralisation!

Centralisation, like what you are doing, is the death of everything! Centralisation as brought us to the brink of extinction by transhumanists like Google and bill gates, who's vaccinations are all about depopulation (90% to be precise). 500,000,000 people are a lot easier to control than 8,500,000,000!

But your all about the greed! Ain't you!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █