Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blazr thank you for reviewing your rating of me :)  (Read 1219 times)
tidus1097 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:24:51 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 11:30:58 AM by tidus1097

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985555.0

You need to read the facts before you post shit on people's trust. Apparently you half ass read through shit, but you didn't read enough.

Also, Quickseller and Redsn0w I have talked to through PM message when I bought the account and told them that I (convicted2008) had bought this account. I am 1000% positive that if they thought that I was Candystripes, they would have posted it when I told them who I was.

I demand that your rating be removed.

Blazr, thank you for checking into this Smiley I am satisfied that you decided to change your rating in accordance with the evidence. Thank you for the benefit of the doubt

1FiJJy2C22A4KhfQaU68yVa3DdsoCWQ9SV

Tobey Collins convicted2008

HHM5FQsgwl+aly0TCvOu1e0iO0BetxSUPyqFNME/Q1w4UuDqD8bXPOaFZVXwKF4PQj571LfrniW5x89GS4fabNA=
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:33:42 AM

Why don't you PM him? If you didn't get any response, probably posting here is okay.

Blazr probably have something which doubts you are an alt of CandyStripes.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:35:38 AM

You need to read the facts before you post shit on people's trust. Apparently you half ass read through shit, but you didn't read enough.

Also, Quickseller and Redsn0w I have talked to through PM message when I bought the account and told them that I (convicted2008) had bought this account. I am 1000% positive that if they thought that I was Candystripes, they would have posted it when I told them who I was.

"Demands" from a bought account?  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:39:46 AM

"Demands" from a bought account?  Roll Eyes

YOU GODDAMN RIGHT I DEMAND IT.
tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:46:03 AM

If he has doubts, he should clear these out before giving someone negative trust. Also, there's no reference in his comment, which equals no proof.

That said, demanding it here won't change much. You aren't obliged by any rules to have proof of these things and can write whatever you like in other people's trust. They should duke it out in private.

Like I said, they just half assed read something and said " Oh thats Candystripes! I gonna flag it!" They didn't take the time to do any fucking research or look through the posts related to convicted2008's account being hacked. If they did, they WOULD NOT have posted on the trust. They just thought they saw something that everyone else had missed, but in fact, they didn't research or read everything brought to light by the incident to Quickseller.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:48:58 AM

I love when I see self-entitled members "demanding" something to be removed, done, re-added, etc.  Cheesy. It makes me laugh my ass off every time. Just a tip, try to be a bit more polite as he barely loses anything from not removing feedback from a not so well known member who is suspected of having this account bought some time ago while your Trust rating takes a big hit.

However, you making this thread in such unpleasant tone has already made your chances even slimmer.

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:49:05 AM

If he has doubts, he should clear these out before giving someone negative trust. Also, there's no reference in his comment, which equals no proof.

That said, demanding it here won't change much. You aren't obliged by any rules to have proof of these things and can write whatever you like in other people's trust. You guys should duke it out in private.

Personally, I think KWH & Welsh neutral trust feedbacks could be accurate enough: Bought account, do not trust any ratings to be accurate., Possibly a bought account & alt of scammer Candystripes. I'll revisit this rating later once a conclusion has been reached.
When they'll have a more strong evidence of the account being another alt of scammer Candystripes they could change it to a -ve trust feedback.
However, I don't blame Blazr since he may have been strongly convinced of tidus1097 being an alt of convicted2008 & Candystripes.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:52:04 AM

That said, demanding it here won't change much. You aren't obliged by any rules to have proof of these things and can write whatever you like in other people's trust. You guys should duke it out in private.

Personally, I think KWH & Welsh neutral trust feedbacks could be accurate enough: Bought account, do not trust any ratings to be accurate., Possibly a bought account & alt of scammer Candystripes. I'll revisit this rating later once a conclusion has been reached.
When they'll have a more strong evidence of the account being another alt of scammer Candystripes they could change it to a -ve trust feedback.

I would have been ok with that til I could show them that I was not that person. But they took upon themselves and said THEY ARE THAT PERSON, and they (Blazr) not know a fucking thing except half the story. That's why I'm so mad.  Also, I have NEVER TRIED TO HIDE WHO I AM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995797.0 This is the part where I know they didn't read anything but what convinced them that I am that person. Also, I want to know "What strongly convinced him that I was that person"
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:00:42 PM

I would have been ok with that til I could show them that I was not that person. But they took upon themselves and said THEY ARE THAT PERSON, and they (Blazr) not know a fucking thing except half the story. That's why I'm so mad.  Also, I have NEVER TRIED TO HIDE WHO I AM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995797.0 This is the part where I know they didn't read anything but what convinced them that I am that person.

Since Tomatocage accused you of being Candystripes on your Convicted2008 account, are you demanding the same of him?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:04:14 PM

I love when I see self-entitled members "demanding" something to be removed, done, re-added, etc.  Cheesy. It makes me laugh my ass off every time. Just a tip, try to be a bit more polite as he barely loses anything from not removing feedback from a not so well known member who is suspected of having this account bought some time ago while your Trust rating takes a big hit.

However, you making this thread in such unpleasant tone has already made your chances even slimmer.

You know, I can't help it. It makes me so mad at the lengths I had to go through to prove that I am not that person, and they can just take 2 seconds and everyone believes them. I have been fighting this battle for well over 2 months now to show that I am not that person. You would be EXTREMELY MAD TOO if you had put all that time into it and they can just swoop in and rekindle the whole thing with 1 move. I have never had any dealing with Blazr of any type as well.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:17:20 PM

You know, I can't help it. It makes me so mad at the lengths I had to go through to prove that I am not that person, and they can just take 2 seconds and everyone believes them. I have been fighting this battle for well over 2 months now to show that I am not that person. You would be EXTREMELY MAD TOO if you had put all that time into it and they can just swoop in and rekindle the whole thing with 1 move. I have never had any dealing with Blazr of any type as well.

Everyone tend to make some mistakes as no one is perfect, it is just maybe blazr didnt read up the facts or he got his own point of view based on the facts presented and also someone doesnt need to deal with you to leave you some negative feedback

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:34:12 PM

I love when I see self-entitled members "demanding" something to be removed, done, re-added, etc.  Cheesy. It makes me laugh my ass off every time. Just a tip, try to be a bit more polite as he barely loses anything from not removing feedback from a not so well known member who is suspected of having this account bought some time ago while your Trust rating takes a big hit.

You wouldn't believe what kind of crap I shovel daily as a moderator from some people. Some that PM me make my blood boil, however, I leave my anger aside, relax and respond politely if the person has some decency to not go and swear at every sentence. I had people threaten me to get me kicked out of staff as they "know some people" (although that provided more of a laugh than anything). Even if he does decide to stick to the dictionary that he wouldn't even think of using if he met someone in real life, my replies are calm and reasoned as in the end, my task is to moderate, not argue with someone who clearly can't accept the rules.

My advice would be to stop "fighting this battle", as in the end, you won't win it, and try to reason, explain and understand why he thought you are an alt of that member. Your task in not to defeat the user that left you feedback, you have to convince and reason with him like many do in the civilized society we live in. In the end, if you fail to reach a consensus, your only option might be to leave negative feedback for him leaving false feedback on you.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:49:29 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 01:17:49 PM by Blazr

You know, you actually need to cover your tracks if you don't want to be found out.

You admit you are convicted2008/Neonecrox13, which is great.

Lets take a look at the feedback for convicted2008 for a second:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=368541

Funny how it has negative feedback from Quickseller and Tomatocage accusing you of being an alt of Candystripes yet you claim Quickseller doesn't believe that.

What I find strange is this transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b53b25770be47c13fee197b8a93b7c6f69102a17205fb8fed8dfee0c80d30751

Quickseller claims on the negative feedback that he left on convicted2008 that you gave him the Bitcoin address 1B6TUB1UDR5t8xN346CDJHkjof6iv356RL as proof of mining revenue.

As you can see in this transaction, the owner of the address 1B6TUB1UDR5t8xN346CDJHkjof6iv356RL also has the address 1CandyPE2zp8TQ55BA9gUP4qgVHzzPdDQ7 in the same blockchain.info wallet

Can you explain why this is?

This isn't the only piece of evidence BTW, and you could've just PMed me, I will of course reconsider any feedback that I leave when presented with credible evidence, there was no need to go rushing to making threads in Meta. Funny how I knew you would do that too when I left you the feedback.

Blazr

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:07:49 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 01:22:07 PM by Blazr

I would have been ok with that til I could show them that I was not that person. But they took upon themselves and said THEY ARE THAT PERSON, and they (Blazr) not know a fucking thing except half the story. That's why I'm so mad.  Also, I have NEVER TRIED TO HIDE WHO I AM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995797.0 This is the part where I know they didn't read anything but what convinced them that I am that person. Also, I want to know "What strongly convinced him that I was that person"

So you mentioned in a thread that your an alt of convicted2008. So what? I fail to see how that proves you are not candystripes.

Like I said, they just half assed read something and said " Oh thats Candystripes! I gonna flag it!" They didn't take the time to do any fucking research or look through the posts related to convicted2008's account being hacked. If they did, they WOULD NOT have posted on the trust. They just thought they saw something that everyone else had missed, but in fact, they didn't research or read everything brought to light by the incident to Quickseller.

You accuse me of not doing any research yet you haven't seen any of my proof or even asked to see it. How can you seriously come to that conclusion?

tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:11:50 PM

You know, you actually need to cover your tracks if you don't want to be found out.

You admit you are convicted2008/Neonecrox13, which is great.

Lets take a look at the feedback for convicted2008 for a second:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=368541

Funny how it has negative feedback from Quickseller and Tomatocage accusing you of being an alt of Candystripes yet you claim Quickseller doesn't believe that.

https://blockchain.info/tx/b53b25770be47c13fee197b8a93b7c6f69102a17205fb8fed8dfee0c80d30751

Quickseller claims on the negative feedback that he left on convicted2008 that you gave him the Bitcoin address 1B6TUB1UDR5t8xN346CDJHkjof6iv356RL as proof of mining revenue.

As you can see in this transaction, the owner of the address 1B6TUB1UDR5t8xN346CDJHkjof6iv356RL also has the address 1CandyPE2zp8TQ55BA9gUP4qgVHzzPdDQ7 in the same blockchain.info wallet

Can you explain why this is?

This isn't the only piece of evidence BTW, and you could've just PMed me, I will of course reconsider any feedback that I leave when presented with credible evidence, there was no need to go rushing to making threads in Meta. Funny how I knew you would do that too when I left you the feedback.

That happened when the person that stole my account tried to get a loan through Quickseller in reference to this transaction. That is not me thats talking to Quickseller.

Now as for Quickseller believing me. I have had a few dealings with Quickseller since someone tried to get a loan with him. If you read the feedback left by Quickseller on my Neonecrox13 account, you will see that he commented that "due to my lack of proper security practices, escrow is recommended." It was previously as your rating was, Alt of Candystripes.

As for the reason why I didn't just pm you? I did. IMMEDIATELY before I posted here and messaged Redsn0w and Quickseller, I messaged you in regards to this. I'm sure that once they come online they will tell you just the same as I have.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 03:15:23 PM

=snip= I had people threaten me to get me kicked out of staff as they "know some people" (although that provided more of a laugh than anything). =snip=

I got some messages saying I will be banned if I didn't pay when I was Bitin.io campaign manager because they "know some people" and one of them also told me that he will make "the people who he know" to mark my account with negative feedback. So I think you will get a lot more than what I got. Undecided

P.S. A simple "no" made him stop messaging me.

You accuse me of not doing any research yet you haven't seen any of my proof or even asked to see it. How can you seriously come to that conclusion?

Answer is in OP.

=snip=

tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:17:27 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 03:35:54 PM by tidus1097

I love when I see self-entitled members "demanding" something to be removed, done, re-added, etc.  Cheesy. It makes me laugh my ass off every time. Just a tip, try to be a bit more polite as he barely loses anything from not removing feedback from a not so well known member who is suspected of having this account bought some time ago while your Trust rating takes a big hit.

You wouldn't believe what kind of crap I shovel daily as a moderator from some people. Some that PM me make my blood boil, however, I leave my anger aside, relax and respond politely if the person has some decency to not go and swear at every sentence. I had people threaten me to get me kicked out of staff as they "know some people" (although that provided more of a laugh than anything). Even if he does decide to stick to the dictionary that he wouldn't even think of using if he met someone in real life, my replies are calm and reasoned as in the end, my task is to moderate, not argue with someone who clearly can't accept the rules.

My advice would be to stop "fighting this battle", as in the end, you won't win it, and try to reason, explain and understand why he thought you are an alt of that member. Your task in not to defeat the user that left you feedback, you have to convince and reason with him like many do in the civilized society we live in. In the end, if you fail to reach a consensus, your only option might be to leave negative feedback for him leaving false feedback on you.

As for this, yes I was and am still very heated over this. This was the first thing I seen when I woke up this morning before I went to work, and am just on my lunch break now. Yeah I know I probably should have not posted this, but I want this to be as open as possible as well. Theymos still has not recovered my convicted2008 account. I did message him and tell him to permaban it if nothing else. I've had people help me sign message after message from the address that they requested in the stolen account thread because I did not know how to do this exactly. Chronicsky is the one that helped me with that. Redsn0w posted the chatlogs from Coinichiwa and that they show I had downloaded a malware when I thought it was a dice bot.  I even messaged Quickseller when Redsn0w posted this and Quickseller said that he was the one that had Redsn0w post that. That's how I came to the conclusion that Quickseller does not think now that I am Candystripes.  But its been a fight since my account was stolen. I can't just sit back and let people run me over. You can post I'm a jerk or ass, I don't care. But your not gonna post something about me that is not true.

Also, I did not want to leave any feedback on Blazr. I have never had any types of dealings with him before. I am giving him the opportunity to see that this is a mistake, but what he did was a mistake too. He jumped to conclusions on this one, as he stated previously, "He knew I would do this". Well if he knew it then he should have been 100% sure. He did not read the entire facts about what happened, or we wouldn't be at this point we are at right now. That bothers me badly when someone says, I've researched this myself, I KNOW! When in fact they may have seen something about it, but to check to make sure what they were saying is right, they didn't.
Blazr

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:33:08 PM

I've looked into it a bit more and I've reconsidered. I am still unsure what exactly happened to your account or whether or not you are candystripes or another scammer, so I'm going to change it to neutral for now and update the comment. However note that I originally left you negative feedback based on evidence I discovered that was not in any of those threads and it's also very strange how you and Candystripes also happen to live in the same timezone are roughly same age and access the forum at similar times, but it is possible that the explanation you were hacked makes sense.

tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:38:43 PM

I've looked into it a bit more and I've reconsidered. I am still unsure what exactly happened to your account or whether or not you are candystripes or another scammer, so I'm going to change it to neutral for now and update the comment. However note that I originally left you negative feedback based on evidence I discovered that was not in any of those threads and it's also very strange how you and Candystripes also happen to live in the same timezone are roughly same age and access the forum at similar times, but it is possible that the explanation you were hacked makes sense.

Here's my suggestion. You do that. And if you need any type of info from me, I'll gladly give it to you. I'll be as open with you as I was with Quickseller about this. I have absolutely nothing to hide. Like I said, I'm on my lunch and am going back to work, but I get off at 4pm (its 1137am now) if you need any type of info from me, message me, post here, contact me somehow and you will get it. Also, just post here what made you think I was, and I will give you the truthful answer to it.
tidus1097 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:31:36 PM

I'm off work now if you have any questions for me. I would like to know what you saw that made you think that I was Candystripes. I do see that you changed your rating, and I am satisfied and I do appreciate you taking the time to look through this. I have tried extremely hard since my account was stolen to protect myself from it ever happening again. Every transaction that I have had since my convicted2008 account being stolen, I have asked for escrow if they wasn't a trusted member of the community or I have sent the btc first to them. You will never get me to not use a escrow if they aren't a trusted member of the forum no will I ever send any btc to any member thats not trusted, or ask them to send to me first. I do believe in the trust system is why I am trying so hard to show that I am not this person, and will continue to show it in the future.

I am not going to lock this topic. Any questions for me can be posted here and I will answer them to my best extent. This is as honest and open as I can be for the community and I wish more would do the same.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: