Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginning of a reversal?  (Read 3034 times)
lebing (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:21:33 PM

Looks like we are now breaking out of the second channel upwards on volume. Closing now above the channel would be in the short term quite bullish.

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:27:51 PM

returning to the previous pump(300)? or just the usual little mini pump of the weekend?

who know, but as long as the 200 barrier hold, i'm fine with the current situation, steady grow is always welcome
lebing (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:06:48 PM

returning to the previous pump(300)? or just the usual little mini pump of the weekend?

who know, but as long as the 200 barrier hold, i'm fine with the current situation, steady grow is always welcome

regarding the title i am referring to the larger bearish picture for 1+ years. Seeing signs that this last final wetbeardream push down to double digits may not actually take place.

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:22:27 PM

I doubt this scenario but having a lasting uptrend would be really nice for a change.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:23:07 PM

I really hope we return to $300 soon. Nice to see the upswing, I really hope this is the start of a reversal!
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:51:56 PM

i think we are long from 237$...
but we still in short trend for the long run...
just take a look to the MOV 200 daily.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:11:15 PM

regarding the title i am referring to the larger bearish picture for 1+ years. Seeing signs that this last final wetbeardream push down to double digits may not actually take place.
I agree. We are seeing a slow reversal of the last bear trend. We are moving to the horizontal trend with $200 as the lower band and probably $300 as the upper band, till the point we have some more positive developments. A bigger crash in the stock markets may move some money into bitcoin, too.

this space is intentionally left blank
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:12:51 PM

the more we are heading towards 2016 the more the price will go up. it's not that hard to spot. block halving will surely have a decent impact at the price. i think there is around 100 to 150% to gain before we enter 2016
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:03:13 AM

not sure if it is the reversal, but we will see a pump for the next 1-2 weeks.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:30:49 AM

all the thiefs have sold all their stolen bitcoins already so supply is starting to dwindle.
cryptocult live

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:57:52 PM

I doubt this scenario but having a lasting uptrend would be really nice for a change.

doesn't happen. Bitcoin only rises for 14 days every 20 months and that's it. "Lasting uptrends" don't happen here.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:04:56 PM

all the thiefs have sold all their stolen bitcoins already so supply is starting to dwindle.

where does your source come from? link please?

most of reasons why they scam, is because they want to be in the game for "free" and hold. Not, just cashing it out all the time, why wouldnt they just ride it out? you cant say the supply will dwinlde only cause of this, you can actually look up where most coins are spent.

If you have the list of all these known persons btc address or did it each one, and locate on the spent then thats a different story.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/block/00000000000000000400a987f91bb1f7d219459829693ab15c3ba02deb2a1287

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:11:33 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 08:23:41 PM by Bit_Happy

The fundamentals are way too strong for a big push down, so eventually we are going much higher.
You could say (for example) that for the first time in history Bitcoins are actually worth* over $200.  Smiley

*Edit: Based on fundamentals, not just the speculative price.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:29:27 PM

The fundamentals are way too strong for a big push down, so eventually we are going much higher.
You could say (for example) that for the first time in history Bitcoins are actually worth over $200.  Smiley

if i remember correctly on april 2013, bitcoin surpassed $200, it went to 230, so this is not the first time

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:22:04 PM

You could say (for example) that for the first time in history Bitcoins are actually worth over $200.  Smiley

if i remember correctly on april 2013, bitcoin surpassed $200, it went to 230, so this is not the first time

I ment value based on fundamentals, not the speculative price. Are Bitcoins finally "actually worth" over $200?

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:03:31 PM

I ment value based on fundamentals, not the speculative price. Are Bitcoins finally "actually worth" over $200?

well yes, you should know that bitcoin is really undervaluted right now, and it was undervaluted even at 1200 peak, let alone at 200..
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:08:33 PM

doesn't happen. Bitcoin only rises for 14 days every 20 months and that's it. "Lasting uptrends" don't happen here.
I guess you haven't been watching Bitcoin before 2014.

i think we are long from 237$...
but we still in short trend for the long run...
just take a look to the MOV 200 daily.

That's how I see it too. A lot of space for shorting, but those waiting for $200 coins will be disappointed.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:10:42 PM

Looks like you have the answer. What are you doing wasting time here? You could be shorting yourself to trillionairehood by the end of the year.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:13:54 PM

You could say (for example) that for the first time in history Bitcoins are actually worth* over $200.  Smiley

*Edit: Based on fundamentals, not just the speculative price.
Can you name these fundamentals that keep the price above $200.
Just to check, if we are on the same page.

this space is intentionally left blank
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:18:14 PM

Looks like we are now breaking out of the second channel upwards on volume. Closing now above the channel would be in the short term quite bullish.

it cannot be a reversal actually, but we'll see it one day or another
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: