Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Contracts  (Read 471 times)
E59192234 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:18:18 PM

Looking for a trustworthy site that offers mining contracts that are profitable. Let me know what you use!

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:26:34 PM

Looking for a trustworthy site that offers mining contracts that are profitable. Let me know what you use!

Thanks!

Well I think those sites that were offering mining contracts are already turned out to be a ponzi schemes.
If you want a cloudmining try Bit-x but take note you will have a long time for a ROI.
b1tco1n

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:28:51 PM

Thanks!

Well I think those sites that were offering mining contracts are already turned out to be a ponzi schemes.
If you want a cloudmining try Bit-x but take note you will have a long time for a ROI.
Why are you recommending bit-x? That isn't the best one as I think. Try some long-lasting sites, like cex.io. They are online for about a year I think. Also they have records of which block they exactly mined, not like some other sites (like bit-x).
geforcelover

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:30:36 PM

i would recommend your pbmining . i dont know whts wrong with people they saying its a ponzi site. but i`m getting paid from a year without any problem however only once or twice i got my payment late and less money but now its working greeat . just an advice.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:33:36 PM

Why are you recommending bit-x? That isn't the best one as I think. Try some long-lasting sites, like cex.io. They are online for about a year I think. Also they have records of which block they exactly mined, not like some other sites (like bit-x).

Its the one i have used and i am happy with them.

i would recommend your pbmining . i dont know whts wrong with people they saying its a ponzi site. but i`m getting paid from a year without any problem however only once or twice i got my payment late and less money but now its working greeat . just an advice.

pbmining? They were proven to be a ponzi scheme!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=195208
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:02:01 PM

Thanks!

i wouldn't recommend any to be honest, they are not profitable at all, they are a bit like gambling, because you need to sell your contract to take profit at the end, otherwise you will never see roi

cex.io it seems the best though at rate of 0.7 btc for one TH/s, but that maintenance fee is killing it...
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:23:17 PM

Hashnest and Bit-X. However, your ROI s going to be about 300 days and it ll require constant reinvesting to keep up with the difficulty growth. These s no more easy money in BTC mining.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:04:59 PM

Yes, we are getting the minimum output per week, so that we can't sue them since we are still getting paid, though not the correct amount.
Please don't mislead newbies and don't guide them into hell, thank you.

Other than that, you shouldn't invest in mining contracts and cloud mining if your are inexperienced; holding onto your bitcoins is a better idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: