Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Bitcoin Foundation: Who is Lindsay Holland w/ $160k salary - $13k/month  (Read 4954 times)
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:43:19 PM

I want her job!
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:51:17 PM

I want her job!

How much do you want per month? 13k dollars or more? Why didn't they (all member) receive bitcoin isntead of dollars? Come on guys it is a bitcoin foundation,  not a dollar foundation.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:06:23 PM

I believe she left the Foundation partly because of annoying misogynistic Internet trolls like the ones found in this very thread....
And it was a shame. She was one of those people who turns ideas into action and gets the job done. She was one of the most competent bitcoiners I have met.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:16:54 PM

I believe she left the Foundation partly because of annoying misogynistic Internet trolls like the ones found in this very thread....
And it was a shame. She was one of those people who turns ideas into action and gets the job done. She was one of the most competent bitcoiners I have met.

Did she sell all her Bitcoins in disgust?  After she quit the Bitcoin foundation because of all the h8r5, i mean?
I could understand how the Bitcoin community could be a turnoff tho, she probably did the right thing by quitting. 
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:19:41 PM

Did she sell all her Bitcoins in disgust?  After she quit the Bitcoin foundation because of all the h8r5, i mean?
Not sure? My guess is she still uses them.

escalicha (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 08:54:30 PM

Now I underestand 13K/month

you only knew few bitcoiners, right?

solitude

Activity: 674

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:24:51 PM

Scam Foundation, Cody Wilson wanted to dismantle it for good reason.

Anyone with a brain knows this dumb broad Lindsay Holland did nothing for that salary, other than maybe sexual favors.

Also Gavin confirmed for beta white-knight

annoying misogynistic Internet trolls

As if women in tech and affirmative action hasn't been cancerous enough.

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.
asboxi

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:31:18 PM

annoying misogynistic Internet trolls

As if women in tech and affirmative action hasn't been cancerous enough.

but Galvin andresen has always the reason, he told me

bitcoin XT believer
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:35:53 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 07:14:56 AM by hdbuck

lel get a room.
sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 10:50:00 PM

Anyone with a brain knows this dumb broad Lindsay Holland did nothing for that salary, other than maybe sexual favors.

Does any intelligent person still think this a reasonable discussion?  No? Good.

We must make money worse as a commodity if we wish to make it better as a medium of exchange
BlatchMajorBitstaff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:18:02 PM

This thread is an embarrassment to us all. Who trolls Gavin?!? 

Seriously. You guys are all mental. Completely and totally mental.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:07:56 AM

pay me 160k then troll me 24/7  Grin
solitude

Activity: 674

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:41:20 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 06:04:32 AM by solitude

Gavin why don't you go back to leddit and take your ugly man-looking wife with you.

We're not "misogynists" because we question some dumb whore making 160,000 dollars a year doing absolutely nothing.

The Bitcoin Foundation is a joke, always was a joke, and Satoshi Nakomoto's "prodigy" wants to calls us "misogynists" because we rightfully question some dumb fucking whore making $160,000 a year doing nothing.

Give it up Gavin, nobody respects the Bitcoin Foundation anymore, there's countless other devs working on Bitcoin now, and soon nobody will respect you because you're a white-knight beta who was always in it for the money.

The mere fact that you even defend the Bitcoin Foundation casts doubt on your integrity.

Bitcoin doesn't need or want you anymore, why don't you go to reddit where they will circlejerk you for being Satoshi's "prodigy"'

I don't like to quote shitty worthless posts, but let me just quote Satoshi's "prodigy" Gaven Andreesen.  Some bitcointalk member rightfully and intelligently read the Scam Foundation earnings .pdf, and questioned why some dumb fucking whore was making nearly as much as the president of the United States of America.  And this is his response:

Secretary work?

Lindsay WAS the Foundation at the beginning, and did EVERYTHING (including single-handedly organizing the San Jose conference).

She, like me, got a huge salary boost because the Foundation's original policy was to set the exchange rate for paying salaries once per quarter. That policy changed pretty quickly (neither Lindsay or I had any influence on our own salaries or the policies for how they were paid) to "use the CoinDesk price index on payday."

You have to remember that even simple things like "which exchange rate should be used to pay employees" didn't have simple answers back then (nobody had created a cross-exchange, volume-weighted price index).

Give it up Gavin.   You were once respected by Satoshi and the community.  Now you're just scorned and given upvotes by retards on reddit

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:06:13 AM

Secretary work?

Lindsay WAS the Foundation at the beginning, and did EVERYTHING (including single-handedly organizing the San Jose conference).

She, like me, got a huge salary boost because the Foundation's original policy was to set the exchange rate for paying salaries once per quarter. That policy changed pretty quickly (neither Lindsay or I had any influence on our own salaries or the policies for how they were paid) to "use the CoinDesk price index on payday."

You have to remember that even simple things like "which exchange rate should be used to pay employees" didn't have simple answers back then (nobody had created a cross-exchange, volume-weighted price index).

Thanks for explaining.  It is really sad what is happening to the foundation.  I hope the San Jose conference was one that turned out profitable for the foundation.
sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:12:23 AM

Gavin why don't you go back to leddit and take your ugly man-looking wife with you.

We're not "misogynists" because we question some dumb whore making 160,000 dollars a year doing absolutely nothing.

The Bitcoin Foundation is a joke, always was a joke, and Satoshi Nakomoto's "prodigy" wants to calls us "misogynists" because we rightfully question some dumb fucking whore making $160,000 a year doing nothing.

Give it up Gavin, nobody respects the Bitcoin Foundation anymore, there's countless other devs working on Bitcoin now, and soon nobody will respect you because you're a white-knight beta who was always in it for the money.

The mere fact that you even defend the Bitcoin Foundation casts doubt on your integrity.

Bitcoin doesn't need or want you anymore, why don't you go to reddit where they will circlejerk you for being Satoshi's "prodigy"'

Give it up Gavin.   You were once respected by Satoshi and the community.  Now you're just scorned and given upvotes by retards on reddit

Thanks for that incisive and devastating critique. I was thinking that the bitcoin world might have been running low on truly intelligent and charismatic leaders who could take it forward through the current challenges, assuage the fears of the public that bitcoin was just a motley collection of internet trolls out to scam all they could and to illuminate a path to guide it to a glorious future.

You are that person. Only you could call a board member a "dumb whore" based on ... What exactly? Oh, she is a woman.   Shocked

We must make money worse as a commodity if we wish to make it better as a medium of exchange
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:39:46 PM

Thanks for that incisive and devastating critique. I was thinking that the bitcoin world might have been running low on truly intelligent and charismatic leaders who could take it forward through the current challenges, assuage the fears of the public that bitcoin was just a motley collection of internet trolls out to scam all they could and to illuminate a path to guide it to a glorious future.

You are that person. Only you could call a board member a "dumb whore" based on ... What exactly? Oh, she is a woman.   Shocked

He is a good example of why we need a BF. Is he representing you; some 12 year old boy?  We can just put them on ignore, but what about a serious person who wants to know more about BTC? What is she going to make of his childlike views and obvious ignorance about women?
To be clear I don't want to censor him. Let him dig his hole and rant on. For him it's probably really about the cute girls who made fun of him in sixth grade.

I want her job!

How much do you want per month? 13k dollars or more? Why didn't they (all member) receive bitcoin isntead of dollars? Come on guys it is a bitcoin foundation,  not a dollar foundation.
They were given the choice. She chose wisely.

vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:04:06 PM

but Galvin andresen has always the reason, he told me

Always... Roll Eyes

He said:

"Centralisation of mining is going to go in waves. Now you see economies of scale for companies that create huge mining farms where electricity is inexpensive. Once those [ASIC] chips become commodities and inexpensive, you'll see it decentralise again."

http://www.coindesk.com/gavin-andresen-rejects-bitcoin-centralisation-concerns-web-summit/

http://bitcoinfoundation.org/members/

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:13:22 PM

ouch
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:35:44 PM

ouch

That hurt Tongue
filipichiu

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:57:46 PM

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/291/3/b/yyyyy_by_mercenario1945-d5i6eg6.gif
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: