Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $25 STARBUCKS CODES FOR $15!  (Read 505 times)
FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:24:17 PM

This is an auto buy link so there is no need to go first, these are starbucks gold accounts with $25 giftcards onn. you are buying the code.

ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:42:23 PM

This is an auto buy link so there is no need to go first, these are starbucks gold accounts with $25 giftcards onn. you are buying the code.

This looks fishy to me. Why not just use an escrow for the deal ? Another user posted a link to the same website selling starbucks as well https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1013176.0
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:44:45 PM

so what that its autobuy? it can easily be already redeemed code or there can be no code at all. if you want to sell it you should use escrow

FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:46:36 PM

so what that its autobuy? it can easily be already redeemed code or there can be no code at all. if you want to sell it you should use escrow
the site doesnt let you post nothing for a code

GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:57:23 PM

i think he thinks that you can send the buyer anything you want and not the actual code
FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 09:00:37 PM

i think he thinks that you can send the buyer anything you want and not the actual code
well then he doesnt have to buy anything

chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:09:44 PM

So this is for an e-gift card number and pin or the actual account login and pass? Accounts are not the preferred way to go with sbux cards...

Second, the price is $15 for a $25 code? Hard to compete with the other sellers that are at a much higher discount FYI.
FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 09:10:56 PM

So this is for an e-gift card number and pin or the actual account login and pass? Accounts are not the preferred way to go with sbux cards...

Second, the price is $15 for a $25 code? Hard to compete with the other sellers that are at a much higher discount FYI.
yes its a card and pin, i cant lower the prices because these are legit and not stolen

chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:13:31 PM

Might be legit but hard to prove that around these parts.... has anyone bought from you before anywhere?

How do you get them at such a discount if legit and why are they tied to multiple gold accounts?

yes its a card and pin, i cant lower the prices because these are legit and not stolen
FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 09:15:31 PM

Might be legit but hard to prove that around these parts.... has anyone bought from you before anywhere?

How do you get them at such a discount if legit and why are they tied to multiple gold accounts?

the gold accounts are my gold accounts and i get them from sites like app trailers where you install apps

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:16:04 PM

says you!  Cheesy   starbuck sellars always seem to come out in groups
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:59:15 AM

well if you would use it immediately even if its hacked i dont think anything would happen or would you get punished?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:58:24 PM

well if you would use it immediately even if its hacked i dont think anything would happen or would you get punished?

pobably not get punished but they could ban his code and it be wortless plus why buy for this sellar price when other scamers, i mean sellars get 15$-35$ for 100$ card.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: