Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to sell: hosting capacity suitable for Bitcoin miners: $60/kw/mo for volume  (Read 676 times)
ASICSPACE (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Feel free to contact me via email, skype or phone!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 01:25:22 AM

Hi Guys,

With BTC price low, here at ASICSPACE we are having a sale on some excess capacity in the mine.

If you can bring at least 150kw, then we can get you a screaming deal on Bitcoin miner hosting.

Check out our website: http://www.asicspace.com/

★★★★ Bitcoin Miner Hosting! ★★★★ $55/kw-month ★★★★ http://www.asicspace.com/ ★★ Best Prices in the hosting Industry! ★★★★
kotarius

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:39:46 AM

Do you know any gpu miners that want to liquidate their GPUs? Can you put me in touch with them? My email is macbeth@gmail.com
CryptoCoin2015

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:28:38 PM

Be warned: Their "data center" is virtually inoperational since two weeks.

They have network, heat and communication problems.

Their technical capabilities are limited to run an operation this magnitude.

Stay away for the time being.
ASICSPACE (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Feel free to contact me via email, skype or phone!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:22:54 AM

Hi Stefan,

We did have a period of network and cooling issues, but I'm glad to say that has been resolved and customers will be refunded for any downtime.

I'm working to implement some new technology to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Robert

★★★★ Bitcoin Miner Hosting! ★★★★ $55/kw-month ★★★★ http://www.asicspace.com/ ★★ Best Prices in the hosting Industry! ★★★★
CryptoCoin2015

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:46:16 PM

Hi Stefan,

We did have a period of network and cooling issues, but I'm glad to say that has been resolved and customers will be refunded for any downtime.

I'm working to implement some new technology to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Robert

That remains to be proven, as you as of yet have only made vague statements of an offer coming but not made any offer at all.

You are a fraudster and lacking the business ethics to understand this, as you see yourself as a business man applying some "negotiation tactics" but not realizing that these "tactics" are nothing else then fraudulent intentions.

But, it is not up to me to teach you what the meaning of fraud is, as this will be handled by a court from Monday onward.

Anyone interesting in joining forces in the lawsuit against ASICSPACE, on top of those parties that have already contacted me, please feel free to join us.

This will be probably the last chance to state your claim for reimbursement as this "company" quite soon might vanish.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 02:26:22 PM

Hi Stefan,

Robert

That remains to be proven, as you as of yet have only made vague statements of an offer coming but not made any offer at all.

You are a fraudster and lacking the business ethics to understand this, as you see yourself as a business man applying some "negotiation tactics" but not realizing that these "tactics" are nothing else then fraudulent intentions.

But, it is not up to me to teach you what the meaning of fraud is, as this will be handled by a court from Monday onward.

Anyone interesting in joining forces in the lawsuit against ASICSPACE, on top of those parties that have already contacted me, please feel free to join us.

This will be probably the last chance to state your claim for reimbursement as this "company" quite soon might vanish.

I heard some things from a couple of unhappy customers I know but didn't realize it was quite this bad, although from the pictures of the facility I can see why you have been struggling.... Good luck with the lawsuit, with weeks/months of issues and the lack of an equitable resolution I totally get it, I hope they don't skate off as so many others have.

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: