Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Post here if you don't understand some part of gambling and I'll answer  (Read 1942 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:39:02 AM

beat me to it phildo, nice points.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:45:48 AM

qq is going to beat j5 86% of the time, that leaves 14% of the time for you to lose. You also need to take stack sizes into account. At the final table if someone has 50 big blinds and you have 4, they probably don't care what their cards are, they aren't risking that much and the reward for knocking you out is worth the risk.

Hi, it's the first hand I played in that freeroll, it's not the final table. I thought I got lucky so I was allin with pocket Q.

One guy told me maybe that guy who called with 5Jo may have many accounts in betcoin, so he can all in with every hand. If he lost, he can log-in with other accounts to play. I think that's very reasonable explanation. And the other explanation: he is a lucky bad player, lol.  Cheesy
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:52:42 AM

yeah, with free rolls this is inevitable. There is always going to be these folks who are shoving most hands very early on. They either double up and can try to play more proper or just lose right away and save themselves some time. They really dont have to much to lose doing so. Again, i think you still need to make these easy calls to get through the tourney anyhow. Let the bingo monkeys play bingo Smiley
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:38:31 AM

May I ask what do you do with your poker winnings like how do you put it to work? Do you invest in real estate or buying stocks or simply put everything in a bank and live off the interest?
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:04:19 AM

Not all gambling site has a same House edge.  Example :
Abc Dice has 1% House Edge , XXXdice has 0.08% HE , and Xyz has 3% HE

IMO, I like to play lower HE.
But I saw even site has high HE , there are pretty much gambler around there

Actually what is the advantage & disadvantage for Player & HOUSE if the site has high House Edge ?
what is the advantage & disadvantage for Player & HOUSE if the site has lower House Edge ?

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:44:56 AM

qq is going to beat j5 86% of the time, that leaves 14% of the time for you to lose. You also need to take stack sizes into account. At the final table if someone has 50 big blinds and you have 4, they probably don't care what their cards are, they aren't risking that much and the reward for knocking you out is worth the risk.

Hi, it's the first hand I played in that freeroll, it's not the final table. I thought I got lucky so I was allin with pocket Q.

One guy told me maybe that guy who called with 5Jo may have many accounts in betcoin, so he can all in with every hand. If he lost, he can log-in with other accounts to play. I think that's very reasonable explanation. And the other explanation: he is a lucky bad player, lol.  Cheesy

Or he could be bluffing, either way the disadvantages of a poker sites in web browser client is that it is easy to bypass it by using few kinds of browser, someone could be having few accounts just with 1 laptop, not to mention he use another vpn to get into the tournaments too
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: