Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your coin before 1000s of TARGETED eyes!! Add it to our BTC conversion tool!  (Read 640 times)
tim-tams (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:15:14 AM

Hello there! Daniel Brown here from You, Me, and BTC. We produce a variety of crypto-related content including a weekly Bitcoin podcast. We also have a Bitcoin conversion tool that gets some great traffic - around 25k views/month. It's often the first Google result for keywords like mBTC to BTC, bringing in thousands of clicks.

This auction is for one month of inclusion in that conversion tool and a highly visible link for more information about your coin. Your coin (or perhaps some other kind of valued asset that you want to promote) will be listed alongside BTC, mBTC, bits, Satoshis, USD, EUR, GBP, and CNY. Users will be able to convert between any pair of units (for instance, YourCoin to Bitcoin and USD to YourCoin).

The "More info about YourCoin" link with some custom text from you (two lines max) will be placed right below the "Convert!" button where everyone can see it. I would also accept a small banner instead of a link, but it would have to be about 285px wide by 35px high (or smaller).

Thanks for considering this! Please just ask if you have any questions!

Starting bid: $20
Increments: $10 or more
End time: 3PM ET on Monday, April 13, 2015 - After this time, the auction will end when the highest bid remains unbeaten for 20 minutes. This means that any bids placed near the end of the auction will extend the time slightly so that other bidders have time to compete.

Additional information:
Bids are denominated in dollars but only Bitcoin payment will be accepted. We'll convert using the Bitcoin Average rate at the time the payment is made. The one month period will begin as soon as the payment is received and I have updated the conversion tool. Escrow with a trusted forum or #bitcoin-otc member will be gladly accepted as long as you pay any fees. I also have to reserve the right to decline a bidder for any reason. If I have to decline a bidder, the second place bidder will win the auction for the second place bid price.

Another ad opportunity:
I'll probably be starting an auction soon for the 300x250 banner right next to the converter. If anyone is interested in trying to work out a deal for that BEFORE I start the auction, you're welcome to PM me with offers.

Cheers!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 05:04:36 AM

Bump. Smiley

This is a great way to get a bunch of crypto-minded people (including some newbies) to notice your coin!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:24:54 PM

Another bump!

cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:09:36 PM

Have you got any analytics or other tool's stats to back the visitor number you claim?
tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 06:28:42 PM

Yep, I use Analytics. Here's a quick screenie.

If you're worried about how easy it is to fake a screenshot, you could also check in with BCT user B!z, since I just gave him access to my Analytics a few days ago.

Thanks a ton for the interest!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:20:00 PM

Bump.

Also - the extra ad opportunity that I mentioned at the end has been sold, just so you all know. Sorry! Wink

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 05:25:25 PM

Another bump - looks like this could go cheap!

Bitcoin exchanges could bid too. We could use your rate and get you a banner.

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:12:43 AM

I am happy to offer starting bid, but my coins web page is not up yet, Might be a few more days yet  Embarrassed
tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 04:50:18 PM

Waiting a week or two would not be a problem at all! I'm in no rush so if you win, we could work it out whenever.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: