Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to build chatwing chatroom onto my website?  (Read 578 times)
Ashwell John (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:36:58 AM

Hello all,

How I can build chatwing chatroom onto my website? I just build a new website and want to monitor all of the members. But I have little idea about chatwing chatroom. Can anyone tell me about this?

Waiting for your suggestion.

Thanks in advance!

Ashwell John (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:07:43 PM

Hello guys,

I searched well. And got info about chatwing. Here is some of them:

chatwing is a social chat room software
 websites embed it onto there site so users can all chat together
and then within the software it has many features for admin and moderator so they can ban users, delete messages create word filters and much more
 it also has many features from the user side like embed youtube videos, change font color of text, use emoticons ect..
so it is very interactive software
it is NOT a live help software where website put it on so they can help visitor with questions
it is not 1 on 1 live help
 chatwing is social chat, so you can have 1000's of users all together in 1 room
you can visit chatwing demo room here on the right side of the blog blog.chatwing.com
 www.blog.chatwing.com

Thanks!

samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:47:05 AM

Check theirs reputation

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/chatwing.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc#page-1

Ashwell John (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:22:24 AM

oh everyone know WOT is all fake information and review.
actually pretty much all the review of Chatwing i read on wot are positive but wot give it bad rating.

for example Path.com has very good WOT rating
https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/path.com

but most of their review there are bad but more important path did the worst thing possible by spammming their customers,
they even have to pay $800,000 fine for it to government!!
https://gigaom.com/2013/02/01/path-reaches-settlement-with-ftc-agrees-to-pay-800000-fine-for-coppa-violations/
but there rating is still very good on wot..

anyway.. i am using the chatwing and my users are satisified. i would recommend testing chatwing for yourself.

samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:57:01 AM

Maybe try something like this

http://codologic.com/page/

Ashwell John (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:19:03 AM

the problem with codologic is that it is not a fully hosted solution so you need to buy your own server and manage the chat which is a nightmare.

trust me i have tested over 25 chat software and chatwing is the best by far.

You can simply customize every aspect when logged in to your chatwing dashboard and see the preview of the chat right next to it, then just click use chat and it gives you both html iframe and javascript code to embed. while you getting the code you can select the exact height and width you need for your chat room. its really easy, no servers or anything needed.

One other very cool thing about setting up your chatwing is you can get your own custom URL link for your chat for example it can be anything like your website name or your username for example chatwing.com/mcafee
this is great becaus eyou can put your room link in your email signature and anywhere and its all connected to your room you embed on your website or access from the android or iphone apps.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: