Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 215.00 paypal FOR BTC  (Read 834 times)
bignumbheart (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 11:01:49 PM

Hello, I have 215 available in paypal. I'm looking to cash out for btc. PM me the amount of btc you would do for it. Scammers I Hope you to try and waste a little more life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 11:06:50 PM

right...
bignumbheart (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 11:15:57 PM

right...
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 01:07:21 AM

Hello, I have 215 available in paypal. I'm looking to cash out for btc. PM me the amount of btc you would do for it. Scammers I Hope you to try and waste a little more life.

If you can't find someone here willing to do a trade, there are some options.  Do you have a PayPal debit card?  If so, here are some methods:

With VirWoX you can buy SLL using PayPal or Credit Card, then trade SLL for BTC:
 - http://www.VirWoX.com

This does't help you right away, but in the future you can buy physical Bitcoin, paid for with credit card:
 - http://memorydealers.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=bitcoin

Here's one method those in the U.S. might be able to use to buy bitcoins using credit card.

There is a new money transfer service called Remitly.   They let you send funds, with the transaction funded by a credit card, to the Philippines -- via the GCash network.  This is primarily intended to be for remittance payments to the Philippines.

There is an exchange in the Philippines that performs exchange to and from bitcoins, and accepts GCash payments for the purchase of bitcoins.

So, ... to use Remitly, the send money form will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and last four digits of SSN. 

The Philippine exchange:
 - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88320.msg1087417#msg1087417

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

bignumbheart (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 02:09:50 AM

i have a global cash card activated to the paypal account but it doesn't have any funds on it. My paypal was funded with a moneypak, and I have the screenshot of me funding it today with the receipts for the moneypak available. Also I have a reference available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: