Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DC Trezor Lite - Trezor Companion app for Windows Phone  (Read 575 times)
purplegoat (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:07:04 PM

When I bought a Trezor back in 2014 I was over the moon at the protection it offered me, but was quickly brought back down to earth when I realize that ‘my Trezor Lite’ was not developed for my Windows phone…not much is Sad.  This made it more than slightly inconvenient to receive BTC while on the run; I set out to improve the world (for WP users at least).
Today I am very happy to introduce ‘DC Trezor Lite’ a Windows phone app for use with Trezor Hardware Wallets. It is Free to all and has no Advertising rubbish; it is my gift to the community.

Below are some of the highlighted features of DC Trezor Lite
  • Multiple accounts and user defined comments per account
  • Total Wallet Balance in BTC & Fiat currencies
  • BIP21: encoding of amount to receive in QRCode (BTC / Fiat)
  • Fiat account balance in the following currencies AUD / CNY / EUR / GBP / HKD / NZD / SGD / USD
  • Free and no Ads

For More Information please see DC Trezor Lite in the Windows Phone Store (Link Below)
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/dc-trezor-lite/8db7eafb-fd05-4d4b-9b6d-64eb064d367f
or checkout http://coinkingdom.info/app-development.html
I encourage anybody to check it out and leave your feedback in this thread; I have had good comments regarding features in DC Trezor lite compared against IOS and Android versions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:41:12 PM

Waiting for a Win 10 superphone and praying for an Airbitz port. This was the second thing on my wish-it-was-on-Windows-Phone, so thanks!
purplegoat (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:38:03 AM

Thanks Guys - Hope it serve you well Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: