Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've said pirateat40 was running a ponzi  (Read 5407 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 11:06:55 PM

The only thing you addressed of mine was that I did not address one of your comments? Good Job.

And honestly, with the same proof you have of pirate being a ponzi, I could say that bitcoin magazines products are a cover for a bigger scam

Wow...nice job still avoiding the topic. LOL...good job buddy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The topic that bitcoin magazine has failed to deliver when pirate hasn't? no I covered that one.

The topic of bitcoin magazine's business model vs pirate's business model and the transparency of both.

You don't know what pirate does but you have a pretty good idea what bitcoin magazine does.

That's what you failed to address. Cheesy
I have no idea what bitcoin magazine does, if the magazine was the main point I would think they would on time and the people that paid for them would have them.

If they can't afford to print magazines that people have paid for, what does that make them?
If they can afford to print the magazines that people have paid for, why don't people have them?

Yes you do know what bitcoin magazine does. They sell magazines. Pirate does what? Pay out interest?

LOL you are so ignorant to see the fact that there is a bigger level of transparency with bitcoin magazine and the people behind it than pirate. Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finway (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 11:42:31 PM

Suckers' will be much more angry next week.  Roll Eyes

drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 11:57:56 PM

The only thing you addressed of mine was that I did not address one of your comments? Good Job.

And honestly, with the same proof you have of pirate being a ponzi, I could say that bitcoin magazines products are a cover for a bigger scam

Wow...nice job still avoiding the topic. LOL...good job buddy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The topic that bitcoin magazine has failed to deliver when pirate hasn't? no I covered that one.

The topic of bitcoin magazine's business model vs pirate's business model and the transparency of both.

You don't know what pirate does but you have a pretty good idea what bitcoin magazine does.

I have no idea what bitcoin magazine does, if the magazine was the main point I would think they would on time and the people that paid for them would have them.

If they can't afford to print magazines that people have paid for, what does that make them?
If they can afford to print the magazines that people have paid for, why don't people have them?

Yes you do know what bitcoin magazine does. They sell magazines. Pirate does what? Pay out interest?

LOL you are so ignorant to see the fact that there is a bigger level of transparency with bitcoin magazine and the people behind it than pirate. Cheesy Cheesy

You are so quick to believe that they just "sell magazines" I guess you must be a sucker. They are obviously going to run away with all the magazines and bitcoins and build a paper mache island as a tribute to Elvis. There is as much evidence of that as pirate running a ponzi.

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 12:41:28 AM

You are so quick to believe that they just "sell magazines" I guess you must be a sucker. They are obviously going to run away with all the magazines and bitcoins and build a paper mache island as a tribute to Elvis. There is as much evidence of that as pirate running a ponzi.

Keep telling yourself that pirate isn't running a ponzi....i'm sure it is very therapeutic for those invested with him or a PPT.

At least I have faces that go along with bitcoin magazine and also personal information about Matthew and Vladimir. Pirate is a wussy having to hide behind his avatar.

Oh right he went to vegas...wow....lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

sippsnapp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 10:20:08 PM

How can these pirate stuff create such a volatility?

Πάντα ῥεῖ
Bitcoin + Altcoin node pool setup - pm
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 10:31:30 PM

Because he used OUR 500k BTC to crash the market, so that he could cause a panic and buy back coins cheaper on the further down slide......

RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 10:33:06 PM

Make some free money then ponzi trolls:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101751.0

Looking forward to seeing your bets in that thread, considering you're so sure and all.

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 10:38:37 PM

Make some free money then ponzi trolls:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101751.0

Looking forward to seeing your bets in that thread, considering you're so sure and all.

FUCK OFF loser. NO ONE SAID PONZI......just Scammer.

I would feed you your teeth if I ever met you in real life......

RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 11:14:46 PM

Don't bother dunce, you're on ignore.

sippsnapp

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 11:16:35 PM

Because he used OUR 500k BTC to crash the market, so that he could cause a panic and buy back coins cheaper on the further down slide......

Thats pretty impressive. But, we are in an unregulated market where, as i understand it right now, everybody with this abilities could initiate huge pump and dump scenarios, what in the end is a liquidity problem due to the low market cap. I wonder right now but never really looked into it, how a investment like this where nobody knows where exactly the money comes from gets a license or whatever to trade officially or is it a bogus exchange?.

However, situations like this will either proof botcoin solidity or its failing but also scare normal people where one more time the shady image is confirmed.

Πάντα ῥεῖ
Bitcoin + Altcoin node pool setup - pm
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 01:04:40 AM

FUCK OFF loser. NO ONE SAID PONZI......just Scammer.

I would feed you your teeth if I ever met you in real life......
um, what thread are you in?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: