Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin Max Accounts at Discount  (Read 4895 times)
Rarity (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 04:39:10 AM

I have noticed several individuals trying to unload valuable accounts at a discount recently, I am very interested in purchasing these assets to donate towards my spiritual group.  I do not, however, want to handle these negotiations in public.  Ridiculous rumors are spreading about a potential Bitcoin crash and I don't not want to add fuel to the fire for morons who think such a thing might be occurring. 

Please contact me PRIVATELY with your offers:  raritybestpony@gmail.com

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 04:50:20 AM

I have just completed my first private transaction on this matter, a 319 BTC account at a discount of 290 to a private seller.  Please continue to contact me if you are interested.  No details will be made public without expressed permission. 

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 06:50:50 AM

I can arrange a 1k BTC Bet on Pirate default if you would like.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 06:57:23 AM

I can arrange a 1k BTC Bet on Pirate default if you would like.

You should start a new thread for this!

You may have some takers. (notme, BurtW, etc.)
Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 07:05:00 AM

Folks, I have a ton of e-mail offers I am working through right now.  I should be able to get to everyone by tomorrow afternoon.  If you would like to cancel your order, please send me an email letting me know and I will take you off the list, thanks.  However, do not take my lack of reply as a lack of interest, I am a bit overwhelmed with offers at the moment.

Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 08:48:13 AM

Folks, I have a ton of e-mail offers I am working through right now.  I should be able to get to everyone by tomorrow afternoon.  If you would like to cancel your order, please send me an email letting me know and I will take you off the list, thanks.  However, do not take my lack of reply as a lack of interest, I am a bit overwhelmed with offers at the moment.

Yikes... May be bigger than I thought...

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 02:12:17 PM

I have purchased all the accounts I am able to at this time.  I apologize if I was unable to get to you but demand well exceeded my expectations.  I expect to make quite a windfall off this. I have been trying to get my contacts with the higher ups in my spiritual group to see the wisdom in Bitcoin for quite some time and I hope the proceeds I contribute from this will help bring them along.

Willowbitcoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 02:24:20 PM

Rarity,

I have money with Pirate and i am quietly hoping its safe.

However, what your not taking into account is unless you get a 20% discount you may find the BTC price drops more than this on monday.

This is the only reason im thinking about exiting early.
Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 04:43:25 PM

That is extremely short term thinking.

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 04:49:25 PM

Rarity: Do you have any special reason (or insider knowledge) to expect the return OF your investment?
Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 05:07:48 PM

I have no special insider information.  I handle all my financial transactions with clarity of mind by performing a non-reactive analytical inspection of all available facts.  I have no doubt these transactions will prove fruitful for me.

Micon
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 05:08:25 PM

I have purchased all the accounts I am able to at this time.  I apologize if I was unable to get to you but demand well exceeded my expectations.  I expect to make quite a windfall off this. I have been trying to get my contacts with the higher ups in my spiritual group to see the wisdom in Bitcoin for quite some time and I hope the proceeds I contribute from this will help bring them along.

to give the community an idea of the amount of BTC owed, without releasing names can you tell us the total amount of BTC requested for you to buy?

dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 06:10:31 PM

Rarity,

I have money with Pirate and i am quietly hoping its safe.

However, what your not taking into account is unless you get a 20% discount you may find the BTC price drops more than this on monday.

This is the only reason im thinking about exiting early.
It looks like he is buying accounts in BTC, so the exchange rate does not matter.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
BlackBison

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 06:32:33 PM

I have no special insider information.  I handle all my financial transactions with clarity of mind by performing a non-reactive analytical inspection of all available facts.  I have no doubt these transactions will prove fruitful for me.

10% discount? horrible R/R at this late stage imo..

robocoin

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 06:40:43 PM

dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 07:05:00 PM

10% discount? horrible R/R at this late stage imo..
There are pass through bonds selling at 10-20% discount right now, not even including potential interest.  I'm not sure why people are accepting such thin margins on accounts.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Rarity (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 07:08:53 PM

This business has concluded for the moment, thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: