Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here watches My Little Pony?  (Read 9961 times)
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 02:12:07 AM

For the sake of Equestria, I'm going to necro-pony-mance this thread because I miss the the times I would lurk these forums daily.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 02:22:23 AM

For the sake of Equestria, I'm going to necro-pony-mance this thread because I miss the the times I would lurk these forums daily.

It's bumps like this that make be miss Pinkie Pie. Poor Rassah!
Hexadecibel
Human Intranet Liason
VIP

Activity: 571
Merit: 504

I still <3 u Satoshi

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 05:50:50 AM

yaaaaay pony thread!
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 05:59:33 AM

Anyone else find it funny that at least one of the biggest trolls on this forum was a fan of a show called "friendship is magic?"

Or are there subtle "how to be a dick to everyone on the internet" instructions hidden in the episodes?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Hexadecibel
Human Intranet Liason
VIP

Activity: 571
Merit: 504

I still <3 u Satoshi

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 06:03:48 AM

Anyone else find it funny that at least one of the biggest trolls on this forum was a fan of a show called "friendship is magic?"

Or are there subtle "how to be a dick to everyone on the internet" instructions hidden in the episodes?

*shrug* I figure trolls like all sorts of stuff. Kinda unfair to single out bronies. What about the trolls that like the Big Bang Theory?...
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 06:10:00 AM

*shrug* I figure trolls like all sorts of stuff. Kinda unfair to single out bronies. What about the trolls that like the Big Bang Theory?...

Well, at least they have a role model...

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:23:30 AM

Or there are subtle "how to be a dick to everyone on the internet" instructions hidden in the episodes!
A whaaaaa? Were not the biggest trolls!, There are just a numerous amount of us, and our minor statements are sometimes intolerable.
I'd admit that we could easily be declared the biggest group of trolls on the forums, but thats only because we are so easily identified.

What about people like Atlas? There were Lots of people acting like him, or wait I know!, the FUD criers!, those are the biggest group of trolls!

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Rudd-O

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 12:31:46 AM

Nono, the Bronies really like MLP.  It is a thing.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 12:36:20 AM

Or there are subtle "how to be a dick to everyone on the internet" instructions hidden in the episodes!
A whaaaaa? Were not the biggest trolls!, There are just a numerous amount of us, and our minor statements are sometimes intolerable.
I'd admit that we could easily be declared the biggest group of trolls on the forums, but thats only because we are so easily identified.

What about people like Atlas? There were Lots of people acting like him, or wait I know!, the FUD criers!, those are the biggest group of trolls!

Of the bronies (Identified ones, anyway - Atlas may be a crypto-brony) on here, You, jackrabbit, and you alone, are not on my ignore list for troll-style behavior.

Wait - scratch that. Hex is not either.

Third Way

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 02:39:19 AM

Am I on your list?  Shocked

Rudd-O

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 03:14:31 AM

Isn't asking someone if you are in their ignore list a bit like this puzzle?

http://terrytao.wordpress.com/2008/02/05/the-blue-eyed-islanders-puzzle/
Third Way

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:22:39 AM

Oh, the foreigner has no effect, he revealed what people already knew, that there where others with blue eyes on the island, something islanders knew of each other already, he also doesn't kill himself, he's not a dvout believer of the islanders religion.

Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:44:17 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 07:54:37 PM by Fiyasko

Why thankyou Myrkul.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Third Way

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 01:04:45 PM

That's hot.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 04:42:54 PM

Isn't asking someone if you are in their ignore list a bit like this puzzle?

http://terrytao.wordpress.com/2008/02/05/the-blue-eyed-islanders-puzzle/

Interesting little bit of logic.

Of course, if they were all truly logical, and devout, then they would all simply decide to not attempt to determine their eye color. Willful ignorance is, after all, the handmaiden of all such silly religions.

But since they are all logical, devout, and apparently suicidally curious, by the end of the 101st day, they're all dead.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 06:48:40 AM

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 06:52:21 AM

We actually already have a Megathread going, it's slowed down recently because some dorks spammed it off-topic with Care Bears.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30204.0
lol

lol that dork xd darn badbears Smiley

And questionauthority why of course people who question the authority of those not enjoying my little pony XD

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
woufwouf

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:41:16 PM

Nobody on the topic since a long time... Since EQG in fact ?  Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Webdisigner starting from 0.2BTC ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:53:30 PM

Nobody on the topic since a long time... Since EQG in fact ?  Grin
Nailed that one right on the head, Once that CRAP came out every just shook there heads in shame

woufwouf

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:28:57 PM

What will you say about the Rainbow Power movie and the Equestria Academy series ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Webdisigner starting from 0.2BTC ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: