Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Games  (Read 2984 times)
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:36:26 AM

most are addicted to dice, so i dont see any reason for new btc games lol.
People want new games, myself as an example. Dice gets kind of boring so any new cool games I will try out. New dice sites I just skip over them because they are all more or less the same and all dice.

New games are always wellcomed.
An example could be the rpg games like cryptodatabase.net/dk for the altcoins.
It is not a Gambling game but it is receiving lot of subscription.

Goldentows is another game paying in BTC from lot of months

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:54:37 AM

most are addicted to dice, so i dont see any reason for new btc games lol.
People want new games, myself as an example. Dice gets kind of boring so any new cool games I will try out. New dice sites I just skip over them because they are all more or less the same and all dice.

myself too, i don't like dice, they pure gambling, i prefer game that does require skill, the more higher the better, and a reward in btc based on score or how many kills, or something else

would be cool to have something like that(there is only hyper for now that have done that, they can be converted to bitcoin)
fdylstyx (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:33:01 AM

I've been patiently waiting for a response from my first choice from the list of escrow services provided. Time to move on.

I'm going to ask here if there is anyone, with a long running trusted service, and excellent feedback that is interested. Any readers know of one that might be interested? Then please send them the link.

fdyl

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 06:49:20 AM

I've been patiently waiting for a response from my first choice from the list of escrow services provided. Time to move on.

I'm going to ask here if there is anyone, with a long running trusted service, and excellent feedback that is interested. Any readers know of one that might be interested? Then please send them the link.

fdyl

i could be interested but i'm only a faucet owner since 2 years and got just 2-3 transactions in the Forum

fdylstyx (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:44:39 PM

Hi ciogun, I know you're the first one to express openly that you have some interest in this project and for that I am grateful. So please don't take this as me showing you disrespect but if this is to gain traction, and hold trust, then the escrow provider would need to be someone experienced and very well trusted by the community. Holding hundreds of bitcoins can be very tempting to some people.

I am trying to proceed with caution, in all regards.

Thank you for your offer.

fdyl
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 07:09:39 AM

Hi ciogun, I know you're the first one to express openly that you have some interest in this project and for that I am grateful. So please don't take this as me showing you disrespect but if this is to gain traction, and hold trust, then the escrow provider would need to be someone experienced and very well trusted by the community. Holding hundreds of bitcoins can be very tempting to some people.

I am trying to proceed with caution, in all regards.

Thank you for your offer.

fdyl

Ok don't worry, if i find someone with more transaction then me i'll communicate here in the thread

SirLolicon

Activity: 322

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:13:36 AM

Care to share a bit of your plan to us? We can't exactly express our want to join if you don't tell us more..

fdylstyx (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:27:12 PM

Care to share a bit of your plan to us? We can't exactly express our want to join if you don't tell us more..

As I've already stated, a few times, I have no intention of showing my "plan" here in this thread.

So really this thread is about looking for 100 members to put up 1BTC each to look at my business plan. If they don't like it they can get their BTC back (less a yet to be agreed upon escrow service charge).

Those who decide to join in on the project will leave their 1BTC with the trusted escrow provider and gain .25% of "company" and we will move forward from there.

I am not sorry I cannot give further details than what I've already provided within this thread as to do so would be a breach of trust to those 100 members I am searching for.

fdyl

FutureMoneyTrends

Activity: 325

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:21:37 PM

Please update your original post so we can easily know what's going on

fdylstyx (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:48:19 PM

Done and done FTM...all in good time. Cool
Nowi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:52:39 PM

I want to invest, or give you some tips, I have many imagins, and with that invest, how much do you want, per investor ? I mean the floor. I am not too rich.

fdylstyx (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:00:52 PM

I want to invest, or give you some tips, I have many imagins, and with that invest, how much do you want, per investor ? I mean the floor. I am not too rich.

The 100 investor plan was a bust so no longer running with that plan at the moment. I've updated the OP, have a read and PM if you wish.

ya don't get if ya don't ask,
fdyl
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: