Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone realize about this? three BIG banks in three different continents are ...  (Read 1468 times)
drugs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:47:02 PM

Like they say if they don't adapt, change and enhance their technology to catch up with the latest trend, eventually their monopoly is going to be disrupted. But looks like they are more interested in adapting blockchain technology into their own systems rather than bitcoin itself.

As much as I love bitcoin I really cannot see it being a direct or genuine threat to their monopoly and most certainly not within our lifetime. I'm sure they can learn something from it or bitcoin might make them change their ways in certain aspects of their business model but people will always need banks and loans etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:48:56 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 12:59:18 PM by Bitcoinpro

Like they say if they don't adapt, change and enhance their technology to catch up with the latest trend, eventually their monopoly is going to be disrupted. But looks like they are more interested in adapting blockchain technology into their own systems rather than bitcoin itself.

They will look for a centralized solution of Blockchain. Nothing innovative then.
I recommend to watch this video for everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlmtUEQ3Bc8&feature=youtu.be

the Video is Andreas the Author of Mastering Bitcoin

and I don't think Andreas quite knows how big the world of Drugs is,

its Gigantic and it probably has an economy bigger than the United States

not even including Alcohol or prescription drugs,

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:01:14 PM

They will look for a centralized solution of Blockchain. Nothing innovative then.

Yepp. In this video he is explaining pretty well the actual situation about "Blockchain technology" and what are companies and banks are trying to do.
Denker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:03:26 PM

He knows quiete well. In several of his videos he said that drugs are 2nd most traded commodities after food.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:09:38 PM

He knows quiete well. In several of his videos he said that drugs are 2nd most traded commodities after food.

its way more than food, food would be well down the list after military housing oil drugs prositution

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Denker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:11:13 PM

its way more than food, food would be well down the list after military housing oil drugs prositution

Yeah what ever you say man.
Fact is AA knows!
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:40:12 PM

Yeah what ever you say man.
Fact is AA knows!

if your being sarcastic thats really funny

if not  Kiss

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

18RATTT (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:02:03 PM

thanks for the link, Denker. Enjoyed the full length of the video. Andreas is the man!

Denker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:09:50 PM

thanks for the link, Denker. Enjoyed the full length of the video. Andreas is the man!

You're welcome mate. Wink
Found it in the press section.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:16:16 PM

Sure thing. Blockchain technology is a great stuff for the banking industry. Bitcoin itself is a nuisance Smiley.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:18:13 PM

I can feel another 2015 award building here with Andreas already co leading with Gavin, and Satoshi third

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Denker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:50:44 PM

I can feel another 2015 award building here with Andreas already co leading with Gavin, and Satoshi third

Nice you realized. Cheesy Wink
No serious. You can not deny Andreas knows what he is talking about. But can he predict the future of Bitcoin and blockchain tech and how it will evolve in the future or what banks or going to do except the news we read the last weeks, and if it will work or not? Of course not! No one can.
So I don't know what you will do but I will follow the whole thing and watch it. Time will tell.That's it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: