Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MOD please explain why my thread deleted & Getting annoyed  (Read 629 times)
enhancedfuel (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:57:39 AM

I am getting really annoyed here.

It seems to me everything I post gets deleted.

I want to know why my earn tomorrow post was deleted. The most annoying is mods never message me after.

I do not like typing for nothing and really putting me off this board. I had a thread for Earn Tomorrow that a few of us were using. Racey etc

We had posted earning and was our thread. Just because someone comes in and starts shouting ponzi our thread gets deleted?? Would it have been so hard to remove the posts of the user causing trouble.

This is like the 4th time now with no message, no reason and I am getting really sick of it.

Your Senior Member comes to my post, is rude and abusive and calls me a r*tard and MY post gets deleted. So what I make another earn tomorrow and that gets deleted because of reposting a double post that has been taken down?

Something is sickeningly wrong here and have never been modded so much on a forum section that is basically the scam section.

Ridiculous.

Tom

I am starting to think one of the mods has it in for me as it seems no other pages of pages of drivel and arguing seems to be gone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:29:22 PM

Your referallink addiction might be a problem, just saying. Creating Threads solely for a referral link is also more than frowned upon.
We have no heart for spam, and most of this is in fact referral spam. So we nuke them all.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:12:15 AM

Yeah if you have some sort of a referral system in place, you would need to place it in games and rounds. And even then its subject to removal I would imagine if its just a one line link or something to that effect. Take a look at your enviroment before you post. See what others are posting there. If your subject don't match, then your in the wrong spot.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:50:07 AM

Tom,

https://earntomorrow.com is a ponzi site.  By referring other members, you are basically helping that site steal money from people.

You should be given negative trust if you continue to try and defraud community members this way.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 12:12:26 PM

Your referallink addiction might be a problem, just saying. Creating Threads solely for a referral link is also more than frowned upon.
We have no heart for spam, and most of this is in fact referral spam. So we nuke them all.

Tom,

https://earntomorrow.com is a ponzi site.  By referring other members, you are basically helping that site steal money from people.

You should be given negative trust if you continue to try and defraud community members this way.

When the demands of an entitled referral spammer backfires.   Roll Eyes

But seriously, mods don't have to explain the rules that are obviously stickied at the top of the board of where you posted this thread (unless it was moved here).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: