Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win 1 BTC for proving your strategic smarts! [Moonga Trading Card Game]  (Read 6570 times)
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:23:21 PM

@yodark - when you next update leaderboard, could you please also put the number of games played next to each person up to a maximum of 20 (3 games played = 3, 100 games played = 20 etc)...so players know who is in the running by actually playing games.

Thanks

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:00:41 PM

Win 1 BTC for proving your startegic smarts!

The player with the highest Elo points ranking at the end of April 2015 wins 1 BTC!
Please post your Moonga player name on this thread to enter the contest.

Your ranking depends on your Elo points. The amount of Elo points you earn in one game is decided by the difference of your opponent’s ranking and yours.
You compete against all other players in the Bitcoin community and here on BitcoinTalk. The challenge will last 1 month (until 30th April 2015).

This contest is open to everyone who can prove ownership of more than 0 BTC.
It is forbidden to play with family members, make fake accounts or multiple accounts. These activities will be closely monitored.
Please announce your participation here with your in-game name and your bitcoin wallet public key. Your wallet should contain more than 0 BTC at least before the 1st of April 2015. We might ask proof of wallet ownership at the end of the challenge.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

1.02 Bitcoin is being held in escrow for this transaction, which includes the tip and transaction fees.
The held funds will be released upon the verification and fulfillment of the above terms.

Let me know if you have any questions
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.8
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJVPABcAAoJEFkJihs2GslbOtIH+wWBWoDhp/mrP+2VHKBYA+NA
ZPZc0Ex8NCJ0HoU9huazgvRDnTyEXHtOHvfS3S2l/taiS0b1/Qk47JW6JfEeUW0j
ISHW+xfNafpVOHj2Vm1XJ5qwEutWvNcDqgK2Zx17mQXoLMQyX5Kz6aY2d0h/m6ZO
Pa0L2MSduh51u68irl9OqTOLNI/hfeDGMudhY5llw9wC4bWziRq9tWs5U++9Je+s
YfxpwRIAsOGteFLhaTLNccQXQmo013siCP+fsxKHWkVpsEHpDwUcLXUGyOz518a9
TbE0FWp3TuevYlHUKDZEXdlMb1yw43Bm5geS+xL2yd9TU+dNk+5QuqZZ//R97Hg=
=tr5j
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

AmericanEagle

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:15:04 AM

any chance I can get 1000 CC instead of 200 SC?

Thanks!
goose20
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:41:26 AM

Thanks!

Lol...you can buy  Tongue
It doesn't do much good though, I bought 1000 sc and the majority just were doubles Sad

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:48:05 AM

Thanks!

Lol...you can buy  Tongue
It doesn't do much good though, I bought 1000 sc and the majority just were doubles Sad

Oh lol..

Well, just wanted to get a card.

Can we go on and play? Tongue
LockDown

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:48:21 AM

Hi I need to join just started today. I need some support. 
IGN : LockDown
My address is 1mHKPdBXqM5ZsPKm1pRxCUCrUWiq9XkZz

Thanks
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:32:02 AM

Hi I need to join just started today. I need some support. 
IGN : LockDown
My address is 1mHKPdBXqM5ZsPKm1pRxCUCrUWiq9XkZz

Thanks

Hi,

We've sent you 5000 bits and 200 silver coins. Thanks for playing and let us know if you have any questions!

hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:32:17 AM

@OP I think once you update the leaderboard you should also put how many games the player made beside his points. Example: AmericanEagle --- ELO: X --- Matches played: X

So that we know...
@yodark - when you next update leaderboard, could you please also put the number of games played next to each person up to a maximum of 20 (3 games played = 3, 100 games played = 20 etc)...so players know who is in the running by actually playing games.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your feedback. Remember - to make it fair on all our players, we've added a rule that you will only be eligible to win the prize if you play 20 matches or more before 1st May 2015.
We've updated the leaderboard so that you can see who has played less or more than 20 matches.
Right now only goose20 and American Eagle are in the running!

goose20
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:57:34 AM

@OP I think once you update the leaderboard you should also put how many games the player made beside his points. Example: AmericanEagle --- ELO: X --- Matches played: X

So that we know...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your feedback. Remember - to make it fair on all our players, we've added a rule that you will only be eligible to win the prize if you play 20 matches or more before 1st May 2015.
We've updated the leaderboard so that you can see who has played less or more than 20 matches.
Right now only goose20 and American Eagle are in the running!

Ooh so close.

AmericanEagle and I have played against each other many times (dont think ive played against anyone else from here)...I'm sure he wont mind, but any chance you have our head to head record?

Id say its 10-4-8 in favor of the Eagle Smiley

Thanks.

All you other players - get amongst it, the Sunday tournaments are awesome fun.

yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 10:28:37 AM

waw it's amazing that you are both over 1500 now ! Congrats

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:35:00 AM

Wow goose nice!

This is close!!

Goose and the eagle in battle Wink
tribefan89

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:32:24 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 02:03:44 PM by tribefan89

Yodark is there any way to tell how many games I've played? Im at 1540 ELO, I think I'm doing decent for being level 6!

EDIT: well I was, not anymore ha!
AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:18:39 PM

It should be 1st place 1.0 btc prize

2nd place 0.5 btc prize Smiley

Since this is a CLOSE one, I think its only fair if we do that.... If goose comes in 2nd and don't get anything he will be disappointed. Same with me...
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 03:53:42 PM

Since this is a CLOSE one, I think its only fair if we do that.... If goose comes in 2nd and don't get anything he will be disappointed. Same with me...

I can't guaranty anything but I'll what I can do !

Insert Quote
Yodark is there any way to tell how many games I've played? Im at 1540 ELO, I think I'm doing decent for being level 6!

you have 22 games.

For those who are under 20 games. I suggest you play more games because at the end of April we are going to monitor the matches and if it appears that you played against strange players (unknown players by the community and who are suspiciously multiple account you might be disqualified)

good luck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:55:26 PM

Insert Quote

you have 22 games.

For those who are under 20 games. I suggest you play more games because at the end of April we are going to monitor the matches and if it appears that you played against strange players (unknown players by the community and who are suspiciously multiple account you might be disqualified)

good luck

Okay great !

I hope there's a reward for 2nd place.

0.5 would be fair, for all this time spent and effort Smiley

GL!
goose20
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:20:11 PM

Insert Quote

you have 22 games.

good luck

Im glad you said that and have the ability (and will) analyze. Anyone can figure how to 'game' it - no physics degree required, i just hope it wont happen as part of this comp.

Ive played matches against unregistereds who just abandone games. Yes i get elo from that, but it's not how i want to win.

It seemed either (1) someone was testing the game and is not part of this comp, or (2) someone was practicing effects of cards against themselves and is not part of this comp, or (3) someone part of this comp was trying to game it.

1 and 2 are fine. 3 is not.

yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:42:24 PM

after a check this unregistered is someone who definitely a multiple account of someone trying to slow down good player in the ELO. But he registered before this comp so it's definitely not one of you.

tribefan89

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:47:27 PM

Insert Quote

you have 22 games.

good luck

Im glad you said that and have the ability (and will) analyze. Anyone can figure how to 'game' it - no physics degree required, i just hope it wont happen as part of this comp.

Ive played matches against unregistereds who just abandone games. Yes i get elo from that, but it's not how i want to win.

It seemed either (1) someone was testing the game and is not part of this comp, or (2) someone was practicing effects of cards against themselves and is not part of this comp, or (3) someone part of this comp was trying to game it.

1 and 2 are fine. 3 is not.

Yeah I've gotten ELO twice like that but it was a Chinese symbols was the name not unregistered. Ugh, I was doing so good earlier today and now bad again!
EDIT: Thanks yodark, just wanted to make sure I was in over 20 so far. Man this game! I need some new cards!
AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:23:56 PM

Every match I win, I can taste the 1 bitcoin already!
tribefan89

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:05:08 PM

We need a leaderboard update @yodark! Gotta see what we're up against  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: