Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win 1 BTC for proving your strategic smarts! [Moonga Trading Card Game]  (Read 6570 times)
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:04:26 AM

Great we have now 4 players !
We still missing some people public keys please provide it.
Here is today leaderboard !

Good luck everybody !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:11:27 AM

Great we have now 4 players !
We still missing some people public keys please provide it.
Here is today leaderboard !

Good luck everybody !

Are u going to update the points everyday?
Are u providing the 1BTC to an scrow?
Ty!

Also please give some boosters and satoshis xD

My addy:
14BFzo537w74LJ1SqqSjagkjf9oujctkeG
jorjito25

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:15:16 AM

willing to use escrow for the 1BTC?

Yes, why not? Do you know a good escrow service?

you can use Quickseller for example or u can find others at services section.
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:01:48 PM

Ok we are going to use an escrow !
Jorjito I've sent you 200 Silver coin you can buy 2 boosters with it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

jorjito25

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:37:53 PM

Ok we are going to use an escrow !
Jorjito I've sent you 200 Silver coin you can buy 2 boosters with it

Ok thanks! Not easy the game...
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 07:47:14 AM

The leaderboard has been updated!

yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 08:38:52 AM

Let me give you some hints,

First you shouldn't bother making ELO matchs while you are un prepared. Elo points are calculated from your level. If you beat someone much stronger than you you get a lot of points. So in few matches if your level improved you can grow quickly in the leaderboard. Talk in the chat make some friends. There are generous player giving their strategy and their cards.
 Focus on VS CPU to make your deck strong. Get some CC by winning matchs and get some advices on the best common cards you can get !

jorjito25

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:54:05 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 10:26:35 AM by jorjito25

Let me give you some hints,

First you shouldn't bother making ELO matchs while you are un prepared. Elo points are calculated from your level. If you beat someone much stronger than you you get a lot of points. So in few matches if your level improved you can grow quickly in the leaderboard. Talk in the chat make some friends. There are generous player giving their strategy and their cards.
 Focus on VS CPU to make your deck strong. Get some CC by winning matchs and get some advices on the best common cards you can get !

Buff!  They have good cards and I cant do anything. I better stop playing...

I need two or three good cards.. other way nothing I can do.
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:29:25 AM

Hey jorjito25 seems to be a fighter ! Tongue I give you 2 more boosters packs !
If anybody needs it just let me know here

wearehatetherules

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:13:00 PM

there is any website based games?

AmericanEagle

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:06:01 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 02:40:50 AM by AmericanEagle

Great!!!

I'm in

Username: AmericanEagle
Address: 193hU1vgfJ2iE5BVg8JQ8JK4VW5uEYiyZd
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 11:31:27 AM

Great!!!

I'm in

Username: AmericanEagle
Address: 193hU1vgfJ2iE5BVg8JQ8JK4VW5uEYiyZd

The leaderboard has been updated! We have noted your entry.

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:57:23 PM

I don't get it... It said I unlocked some new card when I leveled up but when I go to a duel/match I have the same old cards

How do I use the new card/s?
tribefan89

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:11:03 PM

Tribefan89 is my username.
Hard game so far but I'll figure it out.  Wink
AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:31:45 PM

I have an android and I can't see anywhere in the game where I can open my collection of cards or change my deck. Maybe the game isn'tupdated for android users but it isn't really fair if that is the case.

yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 08:45:27 PM

Hi Guys !

Thanks for joining in !

I don't get it... It said I unlocked some new card when I leveled up but when I go to a duel/match I have the same old cards

I have an android and I can't see anywhere in the game where I can open my collection of cards or change my deck. Maybe the game isn'tupdated for android users but it isn't really fair if that is the case.

Yes the android version is still a little behind, but we are working on it ! But still you can change the cards in your collection by clicking on a card in your deck on the main menu. A windows with your collection appear !

I will give you some cards tomorrow for a little help, tip the new ones and add you guys in the leaderboard tomorrow !

Thank you for your feedback ! And good luck to all !

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:04:59 PM

Hi Guys !

Thanks for joining in !

Yes the android version is still a little behind, but we are working on it ! But still you can change the cards in your collection by clicking on a card in your deck on the main menu. A windows with your collection appear !

I will give you some cards tomorrow for a little help, tip the new ones and add you guys in the leaderboard tomorrow !

Thank you for your feedback ! And good luck to all !

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

When I go to the game all it shows me is:

Play
News
FAQ
Credits
Links

When I click play, it shows:

Online play           Profile
Training                Rules
Ranking                Online players

I clicked on all 6 of these options, yet I don't see any card selection as you said. In fact, I don't see any of my cards at all, even the ones I bought.
Android users are at a huge disadvantage, or at least I am.

I will be looking forward for your tip and card gifts! Maybe something will change then.

Thanks
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 09:57:55 PM

You need to hit your android menu button (where the back button is) to summon the menu on the bottom of the screen.

AmericanEagle

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:16:38 PM

You need to hit your android menu button (where the back button is) to summon the menu on the bottom of the screen.

It finally worked!

Thank you man!

Now this game is awesome, now were talking Cheesy
tribefan89

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:38:06 PM

I agree, it seems really fun I just need some new cards so I can go online! I know if I'm getting beaten by the computer occasionally I'll get slaughtered online haha.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: