Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the perfect price for the ASN physical coins ?
1 BTC - 3 (12.5%)
0,5 BTC - 0 (0%)
0,1 BTC - 2 (8.3%)
0,05 BTC - 3 (12.5%)
0,001 BTC - 8 (33.3%)
Less - 8 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASN] Ascension  (Read 45897 times)
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:59:16 PM

So have any Devs join ASN yet ?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:21:31 AM

His FUD campaign worked lolll

Scammers will always drop the FUD!! bomb whenever the truth doesn't follow their story line.

I did some digging on you, found lots of dirt. Hope I'll have the time to release it tomorrow Smiley

Then we'll see who the scammer is haha.

Quoted for legal purposes.

Ascension Takeover (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:10:45 AM

Any news guys?
You said something about a website?

Yep. I worked on all the day. But the I didn't succeed on GitHub. So I started to work on a Wix website. I you can help me  (for GitHub. I know how to do that on Wix) I would be very happy.

What do you need?

You can see it on GitHub (Ascension-Project/ascension-project.github.io). When I try to access the website, I found a 404 page.

Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:16:55 AM

Scammers will always drop the FUD!! bomb whenever the truth doesn't follow their story line.

I did some digging on you, found lots of dirt. Hope I'll have the time to release it tomorrow Smiley

Quoted for you are the biggest monkey-fucking shit-stain retard in the universe purposes.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:35:24 PM

LOL

Let me check some things, but I believe I found your real life identity and the things you've been doing on here in the past Smiley
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:58:15 PM

Some bittrex volume? Is this coin dead? New devs some update?
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:59:36 PM

In order for this to survive you guys need to start organizing, create a slack or forum, build a community to compile ideas, offer bounties and rewards for jobs, find a twist that other coins do not have. At this point this is very basic stuff compared to advanced cryptos.
Ascension Takeover (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:41:45 PM

In order for this to survive you guys need to start organizing, create a slack or forum, build a community to compile ideas, offer bounties and rewards for jobs, find a twist that other coins do not have. At this point this is very basic stuff compared to advanced cryptos.

I'm currently thinking about something that can make us awesome. Also, the website is done and will be published tomorrow at 20:00 PM CET.

GrassFunks

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:15:27 PM

Tired of Devs running away etc etc etc..look at Neoscoin. Secure web wallet, 2fa, a decoy system that lets intruders into a fake wallet if they use the wrong pass... And to top it off if someone does try fuck with your shit, it sends your email an alert with the ip info while their in there. oh and if they take your wallet.dat and try and use it auto sends it back to you. www.neoscoin.com
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:21:08 PM

I'm currently thinking about something that can make us awesome. Also, the website is done and will be published tomorrow at 20:00 PM CET.

So what is your plan!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:25:39 PM

Honestly and a roadmap are some keys too success! The crypto world needs a makeover and is sick and tired of scams! So show us that you are serious about this coin and the market cap will follow...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Ascension Takeover (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:31:40 PM

Honestly and a roadmap are some keys too success! The crypto world needs a makeover and is sick and tired of scams! So show us that you are serious about this coin and the market cap will follow...

Nice idea ! Tomorrow I'll post a roadmap with some of the objectives for Ascension. Today I worked on a game that reward the players with ASN and on a payment gateway, but with this one, I didn't find a solution.

HelloCrypto

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:26:44 AM

Also, the website is done and will be published tomorrow at 20:00 PM CET...

Nice idea ! Tomorrow I'll post a roadmap...

Tomorrow never knows...
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:07:56 PM

Tomorrow never knows...

Hey if the takeover fails let me know. I'll be happy to take this coin and give it a meaning Smiley
Ascension Takeover (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:18:24 PM

Tomorrow never knows...

Hey if the takeover fails let me know. I'll be happy to take this coin and give it a meaning Smiley

I'm sorry for the lack of communication, but my internet has been cut. I can only post from my mobile phone. I'll post the roadmap as soon as my internet works again. Also, my purpose is to create a community, so if you want to contribute to Ascension, you're welcome.

gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:48:33 PM

LOL ,please give this coin to someone who have internet connection anytime ... and know what does it mean to stay behind his word. Tomorrow means fucking tomorow and also there is no volume on bittrex... good luck to recover this.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:43:04 AM

LOL ,please give this coin to someone who have internet connection anytime ... and know what does it mean to stay behind his word. Tomorrow means fucking tomorow and also there is no volume on bittrex... good luck to recover this.

This coin needs to be taken over again by a Developer who wants to make it into something. Also their was a transfer of premine to the new dev when he took it over  can we see the transfer on the ledger please. Also I agree if you are going to announce dates and say you are going do do something you need to do it, according to the blockchain a lot of people are still holding, you need to be transparent. Can you blame people for not believing that you are the same dev as before ? I thought the same thing before anyone said anything. If you would like to openly explain what is going on with this coin and what your plans are and maybe prove you are not the same dev then I invite you to a seat on supernet radio along with any community members that would like to ask you questions. We have a new show rolling out and if you would like a chance to explain your plans and tell people about you this is the chance. No need to PM me you can reply open and honest rite here in front of the community.

For community members who would like to call in at the time of the show and ask questions we will post that at the time. If you have questions you would like me to ask for you, PM them to me. Thats if of course if "ascension takeover" agrees to come on the show. Keep in mind if you are genuine this show will be very good for you, fibre did it and since they are true in their goals they have gained lots of publicity coming on the radio. Afterwards you can even put the soundcloud bit on your ascension website for future investors. I myself am just a simple Network Administrator that codes on the side, this is an opportunity that you should take because I only invite once, afterwards you go on the open decline list.

https://soundcloud.com/supernetradio 
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:47:33 AM

how many total coin?
btw,.Ascension has been added and traded in alcurex
you may trade on there
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:49:20 AM

how many total coin?
btw,.Ascension has been added and traded in alcurex
you may trade on there

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/asn/

SDFG

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:55:34 AM

<I'm sorry for the lack of communication, but my internet has been cut.>

"No internet"        O_O     baby talk Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: