Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the perfect price for the ASN physical coins ?
1 BTC - 3 (12.5%)
0,5 BTC - 0 (0%)
0,1 BTC - 2 (8.3%)
0,05 BTC - 3 (12.5%)
0,001 BTC - 8 (33.3%)
Less - 8 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASN] Ascension  (Read 45897 times)
Ascension Takeover (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:28:42 PM

Hello guys ! During this 3 days I don't have been inactive ! I've found a factory near the place I live that could create stuff for Ascension. I'll tell you more when I'll finish the cloud staking.

lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:38:39 AM

I figure its all or nothing with this coin so stake or die, I am staking. Smiley hope to hear some news soon
Ascension Takeover (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:53:37 AM

I figure its all or nothing with this coin so stake or die, I am staking. Smiley hope to hear some news soon

Here's the news : the factory accepted to do it for us. Now I'll try to see with us to pay them in ASN. Also the price isn't officialy stated. maincoin is currently trying to create a cool faucet for us. So keep an eye on the thread ! I'll post here the news as soon as I get them.

Valanor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:59:26 AM

Here's the news : the factory accepted to do it for us. Now I'll try to see with us to pay them in ASN. Also the price isn't officialy stated. maincoin is currently trying to create a cool faucet for us. So keep an eye on the thread ! I'll post here the news as soon as I get them.

How about web wallet,, any update about it ,,?

Ascension Takeover (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:10:37 PM

Nope, our web wallet engineer left us. So I'll finish Cloud Staking and the factory and then I'll do this.

maincoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:57:25 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 09:17:58 PM by maincoin

Nope, our web wallet engineer left us. So I'll finish Cloud Staking and the factory and then I'll do this.

That's bad news. Really was hoping the cloud staking would come on of these weeks.

What the factory, and ETA on that?
Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:08:40 PM

how many person in your team now ? why not to publish it Smiley
transparency could make investors more confident

Ascension Takeover (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:11:38 PM

We're 3. 4 if I count maincoin in the team.

maincoin

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:18:38 PM

Here is the faucet

http://faucets.cryptocoinsrevolution.com/Ascension/
maincoin

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:19:24 PM

Yes, in 2 weeks I visit the team to drink some wine and eat a croque monsieur.
Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:40:06 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 04:46:28 PM by Valanor

are you part of the team of take over ascension coin  (ASN)?
also how about roadmap from last dev ? are you continue with her project ?

Ascension Takeover (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:50:10 PM

Hello Ascension community !

Today I come with a lot of really good news about the factory. So, the factory agreed to work with us. I'll be able to propose ASN coins wallet (like a paper wallet but with a brass coin, really cool and unique), ASN official smartphone cases, t-shirts, sweats, bags, mugs and much more ! A shop will be opened soon. The firsts products should be ready to be shipped in September. I'll try to post pictures as soon as I can.

maincoin

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:42:46 PM

are you part of the team of take over ascension coin  (ASN)?
also how about roadmap from last dev ? are you continue with her project ?

I am not very active here. More in the LiteDoge thread.

For ASN I have done a couple of things. And when there is time, I try to do more. Ascension Takeover and his team are the ones with the ideas etc.
Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:02:01 AM

Today I come with a lot of really good news about the factory. So, the factory agreed to work with us. I'll be able to propose ASN coins wallet (like a paper wallet but with a brass coin, really cool and unique), ASN official smartphone cases, t-shirts, sweats, bags, mugs and much more ! A shop will be opened soon. The firsts products should be ready to be shipped in September. I'll try to post pictures as soon as I can.
Thank's for good news Smiley
that make me keep hold my Ascension (ASN)
any detail when will be launch ?

ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:09:55 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on July 3rd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
maincoin

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:17:31 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on July 3rd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Yes help us getting volume. We need just .5 BTC till tomorrow.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:29:51 PM

I have the largest buy wall on that list, if people want to sell into it that would be nice Smiley so I can average out my losses a bit when buying this at 200+
Ascension Takeover (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:19:38 PM

Thank's for good news Smiley
that make me keep hold my Ascension (ASN)
any detail when will be launch ?

It should be ready in September. But some things will take more time, some less. I'll show you pictures as soon as the production is launched, during the early August.

Ascension Takeover (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:02:19 AM

In two days or so, I'll post test graphics and I'll launch a poll to know what's your favourite one. The poll will include the coins, the statue and maybe something else. The winning things will then be modelized in a 3D software, aand if you like it, the mold will be ordered.

Ascension Takeover (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:16:43 AM

As I promised, here come pictures of potential products. Today I post drawings of the ASN bank and the ASN coins. But I need your feelings. So, here's the pictures :

The ASN bank :

The ASN bank is a big statue with the ASN logo in 3D. Under it, there's QR codes to use it like an ASN bank. You can also use it like a night lamp because the rocket can be inluminated with a button.

The coins  :

As you can see, the coins of right and the coins of left aren't the same. I need to know what you prefer. Like the coins of left, with a nice coin with a picture of an important member of our community or a commemoration picture of an important event and a paper that has all the informations on; or like the coins of right, with everything on the coins but the coins isn't as beautiful as the left ones. Also, on the right coins, the QR codes aren't molded but printed and then pasted on the coin.

So, tell me what you think about the ASN bank and what type of coins you prefer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: