Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Scam was never a PONZI..... the Scam was the ENDGAME.  (Read 4934 times)
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 11:08:22 PM

Make some free money then ponzi trolls:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101751.0

Looking forward to seeing your bets in that thread, considering you're so sure and all

You are a fucking retard.

NO U

Back to Mom's basement. Let the big people chat before you get hurt.
Please explain your logic. Paying everyone back is a scam? I'd say YOU are the "fucking retard", if you think that. You have no proof of WHO is doing any manipulation - and anyways it feels very much like stupid scared "investors"  panicking.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 11:11:49 PM

Lol Cheesy  Might be time for a username change bitlane, not sure you'll get much done with this one now that everyone knows you're a dunce Wink

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 11:30:41 PM

Make some free money then ponzi trolls:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101751.0

Looking forward to seeing your bets in that thread, considering you're so sure and all

NO U

Please explain your logic. Paying everyone back is a scam? I'd say YOU are the "fucking retard", if you think that. You have no proof of WHO is doing any manipulation - and anyways it feels very much like stupid scared "investors"  panicking.

You can't panic if you have your coins locked up out of your control....LOL

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 11:37:00 PM

Um...what endgame?  You mean the endgame for bitcoin?  Are you 4 realz?

Let it fly down to $2 again.  You know what will happen when it does?  The same thing that happened when it hit $2 last time.  And we're all going to make money.

Worst case scenario:  Pirate dumps 300k more BTC and we'll shoot downward and profit like mad when it bounces back up and reascends.

Best case scenario:  ^^

Neutral scenario:  A healthy correction which is what is going on now.  $15 was ridiculous.  $8 is pretty, and RSI is indicating that we're oversold. 

@ Bitlane:  At least LTC is back up a bit.  You should cash out some of those LTC you were holding.  When BTC goes back up, LTC will go back down.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 11:38:05 PM

NO U

You can't panic if you have your coins locked up out of your control....LOL
Are you admitting that you are stupid enough to trust THE ENTIRETY of ALL your coins to any one single entity? Have you ever heard of "risk management"?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Deafboy

Activity: 482
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2012, 11:54:45 PM

What else to say... maybe just "Get the water nigga, It's goin' DOWN!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_494Y0CM04s
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 12:27:49 AM

Are you admitting that you are stupid enough to trust THE ENTIRETY of ALL your coins to any one single entity? Have you ever heard of "risk management"?

That's pretty much all I have left...lol
I dumped before the crash last year, about $10k worth of equipment using BTC a few months ago and that measly amount is all I have left...LOL

So yes, my BTC 'eggs' are all in Pirate's basket...LMAO

Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 12:48:00 AM

Please explain your logic. Paying everyone back is a scam? I'd say YOU are the "fucking retard", if you think that. You have no proof of WHO is doing any manipulation - and anyways it feels very much like stupid scared "investors"  panicking.

I believe Bitlane is referring to the fact that pirate took advantage of the very people he was borrowing from "in terms of USD". The people who pirate is actually making money from are the people lending to him, and because he controls the coins they give him when they want to sell (after he has already sold them), releasing them out slowly is what's allowing him to reap maximum USD and return worthless BTC, as he promised. Bitlane has realized this, that in terms of USD, he's losing out.

Is it a scam? I don't know if you can really call it that, but the ones who get their coins back last are the ones paying it in terms of USD, because knowing people follow technical analysis allows one to manipulate the graphs at "trigger points", upon which the market will self-fulfill quite happily. The break from $15-$10, pretty much says "we're going to $8, and probably 5", and since it's only monday, my guess is we'll go down past 5, depending on how quickly people panic with their returned coins. From the start, pirate has been a master psychologist.

Bitlane: When pirate said "It wasn't you", he wasn't kidding...underlying it would have been a "thankyou".
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 12:56:51 AM

Market held at $8 so far with todays sell off. Anyone trying to say Bitlane triggered Pirateat40's decision is just looking for someone to blame if it all goes south on them. One positive thing I can say about Pirateat40, he doesn't come across as dumb. I think he saw the market getting out of hand on him.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:21:17 AM

Well, it's still nice to know that the (just shy of) 2500 BTC that I will get back tomorrow will be worth jack-shit....

I wonder if it's time for a super-panic and I liquidate every BTC asset I currently own or am a part of....FUCK ME.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:27:05 AM

Speaking of endgames, anyone who thinks Pirate was a ponzi, please learn to back yourself up with evidence, or be ready to pay a tax. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101751

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:34:17 AM

Speaking of endgames, anyone who thinks Pirate was a ponzi, please learn to back yourself up with evidence, or be ready to pay a tax. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101751

Seems matthew has some inside information... If tight with pirate in some way those people could know somin we dont and game others. But hey.. That sounds like typical btc antics to me and par for the course.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:38:18 AM

Seems matthew has some inside information... If tight with pirate in some way those people could know somin we dont and game others. But hey.. That sounds like typical btc antics to me and par for the course.
Actually I'm just personally tired of accusations without evidence, even from my own working colleagues. I would never recommend anyone to 'invest' in pirate. His operations are not transparent and therefor risky. I think anyone who invests in him with money that cannot be thrown out the window is a total idiot and deserves to lose everything they have. That said, saying he is a 'ponzi' or 'scam' just because you don't understand what he's doing is a deep sickness in these forums that needs to be stomped out.

Emotionless awareness, that is the ticket. Education. Calling everything a scam and everyone a scammer is, has and always will be annoying. The bet that I'm wagering is not really about pirate at all, it's about teaching the keyboard warriors that just because it's a forum and they pretend that they are anonymous, doesn't mean that they don't have to pay for their mistakes. So pay up. You think he's a ponzi, make some easy money. Otherwise, you're a coward and a liar. Basically.  Wink

Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:54:16 AM

If he owes 100% and only pays back 90% but the investors agreed to it, -that- is the agreement and therefor he has paid it back. I would win the bet.

I'll pass on that one, thanks. People can agree to some pretty bad deals when the alternative is losing it all.

Also you should add these clarification statements to your OP, imo.

Too vague in general, actually. Will it be considered a default if the passthroughs that promised to pass on the balance if Pirate pays out settle for less than 100% from Pirateat40?

Pretty slack on the betting rules to be throwing around the terms coward and liar. Not known to be emotionless words, btw.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

GernMiester

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:16:07 AM

More suckers leaving coins in someone other than themselves to control..  idiots!
I dont care what BTC value is as long as I can turn them into real money (FIAT) at a profit.
SO far that limit is 12.5 BTC reward at way way over 3,000,000 difficulty in my economy mode.
Hexadecibel
Human Intranet Liason
VIP

Activity: 571
Merit: 504

I still <3 u Satoshi

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 03:53:47 AM

I was not expecting double digit prices on BTC until after the first of the year.

I welcome 5$ BTC prices. And for that mater, I welcome 1$ BTC prices.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: