Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Aronta Travel Agency **Bitcoin friendly  (Read 445 times)
Aronta*Travel (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:36:58 PM

** Introducing Aronta Travel's bitcoin worldwide booking service. **

Currently I'm able to book Flights, Hotels, Car rental  and even Cruises, just about anywhere.

We have a 90% success rate on booking dirt-cheap flight bookings, hotel bookings, car bookings in any country.

(ESCROW Encouraged!)

We work closely with the airlines and other travel agencies and can often get deep discounts unavailable to the general public.  Email us with your specific request-

arontatravel@xtcmail.com

Prices:

up to 75% off for flights and hotels , 50% for cars payable in bitcoin. BTC
-this will be for limited time only

Terms & Conditions

-You provide me with the information from where to where you want to fly and the date with name of hotel if needed.
-I book the ticket(s) or hotel reservation.
-I email you the e-ticket. You call the airline/hotel to confirm the reservation.
-You make the payment (This can be through Escrow, or you can pay upfront if you wish to).
-Escrow is welcome ( escrow release funds after your trip is completed)

(ESCROW Encouraged!)

or post here if you are interested.

(We'll have a bona-fide website up and running soon- for ordering online.  If there are any issues with your flight such as unexpected cancellation or other, your coins are still in escrow and safe. Choose your own moderator escrow wisely on the board here.)

Drop us an email, pay 25%, and happy travels!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:27:31 PM

any website and physical location to your business as you are dealing online services, i would like to know more details about location??
Neurotrader

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:03:30 PM

any website and physical location to your business as you are dealing online services, i would like to know more details about location??

I too also was wondering the same thing-  I also asked for a quote and didn't get one-  are you still checking this thread?

I'm going to try emailing them at that address.
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 06:19:02 PM

A new account registered to only to post this post isnt trustful enough to let us use your service. You must give more information about the company (address, company number etc)
Just posting here without any proof etc will not get anybody to use your service, maybe you should get a website?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: