Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce Myself - Tristyan from Bit Innovate  (Read 999 times)
Tristyan@BitInnovate.com (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 04:46:58 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2012, 05:12:37 AM by Tristyan@BitInnovate.com

Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Tristyan and I am the CEO and co-founder of Bit Innovate (www.bitinnovate.com).

I have created this profile to enable users of our service to easily get in contact with me if need be and for me to communicate with the Bitcoin community.

I welcome all feedback and comments and look forward to the journey ahead with you and the other members of the Bit Innovate team.

Who is Bit Innovate?
Bit Innovate is an Australian owned initiative promoting Bitcoin and providing innovative services to the Bitcoin community.

Our first offering is a Buy Bitcoins service, facilitating the purchase of Bitcoins with Australian Dollars via cash deposits at Bank branches. This fast and easy to use local service resolves the need for individuals to send money overseas to international Bitcoin exchanges, by providing a safe and legal way to buy Bitcoins.

Watch this space this is only the beginning...

If you would like to get in contact with me for any reason, you can contact me through this forum or at tristyan@bitinnovate.com

Thanks,

Tristyan

Bit Innovate
www.bitinnovate.com
Tristyan@BitInnovate.com
damienp

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2012, 04:53:08 AM

I'm Damien, another co-founder of Bit Innovate, also here to introduce myself.

This will be my primary account for communicating on the forums.

If anyone would like to contact me outside of these forums, feel free to email me at damien@bitinnovate.com

Thanks,
Damien

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: