Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Mutual Fund  (Read 1384 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:17:08 AM

Automated payments will be set up by the end of the day.

Thanks

It s fun to see these improvements. As far as I can see, he plans to use money of his clients to invest into other already existing services, BTCjam, cloud, etc. This is fine for people who have no time to play with this by themselves. Another suggestion, it would be nice to have some kind of emergency fund or insurance set up. So if things go south on some of your investments, your clients know you can cover the loss.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 06:43:00 AM

It s fun to see these improvements. As far as I can see, he plans to use money of his clients to invest into other already existing services, BTCjam, cloud, etc. This is fine for people who have no time to play with this by themselves. Another suggestion, it would be nice to have some kind of emergency fund or insurance set up. So if things go south on some of your investments, your clients know you can cover the loss.

The most dangerous investments on BTCJam will get you ~90% APR - now look at what he's offering:

.62%-.85% daily

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:59:49 AM

I decided to check it out with the free btc offer,

so I am subscribed to his newsletter...

A part of an email talking about one of his investments:

"EMI Coin has been one of my most profitable endeavors. They are network designers and miners who have done well for themselves. There are four levels of investment; I have not yet breached the first level. (1.76% profit) An investment made on their site is basically an investment in their mining operation, but that's not to say it is necessarily a mining contract. You can read more about them and even invest in them yourself, but by pooling our funds, we can reach about a 4% daily profit on our investment if we are able to reach the fourth level of investment. I have trusted this website with large amounts of BTC in the past, and I have had absolutely no problems with them. I am very pleased with my success there."

He thinks this is an actual mining site and not an HYIP...  Roll Eyes

Investing with him is the same as investing in a ponzi...
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:32:41 AM

now that I am ''invested'' with a promo code Smiley how do I get my dust withdraw? will they be sent automatically?

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:31:38 PM

now that I am ''invested'' with a promo code Smiley how do I get my dust withdraw? will they be sent automatically?

I think you need to wait for a week at least and they request manual withdrawal. Automatic system s not yet in place.

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:29:19 AM

Now a days didn't receive any emails on our investment profits. Is it going to close now?
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:40:14 AM

Now a days didn't receive any emails on our investment profits. Is it going to close now?

May i know how much did you invest in their good to be true service?
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:24:58 AM

Yap, it s going to close. I received an email about owner closing down the fund due to lack of interest from potential investors. He does plan to pay accumulated profits for people who joined his test campaign. I do not think anyone invested at this point, we were using his free giveaway program to test the service.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: