Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:47:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ID Bitcoin for Legalize status of Bitcon  (Read 3760 times)
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:53:21 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 03:03:31 AM by rudolfaxl

An identity document (also called a piece of identification or ID) is any legal document which may be used to verify aspects of a personal identity.
so what do you think, when Bitcoin applied ID for all user's..??
I think this can make Bitcoin accept to all countries without any resistance.

¡ndustrialcoinmagic

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:21:38 AM

An identity document (also called a piece of identification or ID) is any legal document which may be used to verify aspects of a personal identity.
so what do you think, when Bitcoin applied ID for all user's..??
I think this can make Bitcoin accept to all countries without any resistance.

http://s15.postimg.org/i2tu1wwi3/image_ARmelle_copy.jpg

i dont think this could apply to users but more to a wallet address, since we could still sell a private key with out using the blockchain to make a transaction, hand by hand.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:19:38 AM

i dont think this could apply to users but more to a wallet address, since we could still sell a private key with out using the blockchain to make a transaction, hand by hand.
resistance some countries to bitcoin, because the legality of bitcoin. Bitcoin needs a solution that could be acceptable to all countries as a trusted payment system. ID can be a solution...??
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:10:02 AM

and this id what should identify? your wallet? i can't see how this will help the acceptance of bitcoin in some country and resolve the legality issue, when someone can have many wallet and addresses
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:55:32 AM

and this id what should identify? your wallet? i can't see how this will help the acceptance of bitcoin in some country and resolve the legality issue, when someone can have many wallet and addresses

No.nooo..nooo....not only for my wallet,but our wallets.

Bitcoin is future of payment, we're starting with concept Peer to Peer, but bitcoin have big problem now,when bitcoin have many resistance,legality issue often used to attack bitcoin,so how can we took about future of bitcoin,if bitcoin regarded as ilegal payment by some countries. You can look price bitcoin now..day by day..down???

so,ID i think can be as alternatif,people's can have many wallet address,but we must authorize. ID is good product for Bitcoin...Huh
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:53:26 PM

I doubt a concept like this would be successful or would get any interest. A lot of people usually also have multiple addresses and it won't be convenient. Instead the wallets or an app on their phones would do the same job.

hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:27:50 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 11:41:16 PM by hugabase

I support this 100000%, in law ; ID or Identity give legal status.this is good point for Bitcoin.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:33:34 PM

This is the real support Baidu chinaa for ID Bitcoin --->>> bitcoinwallet.id, good chance for Bitcoin. 
milonmiah

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:51:26 PM

Bitcoin is future of payment, we're starting with concept Peer to Peer, but bitcoin have big problem now,when bitcoin have many resistance,legality issue often used to attack bitcoin,so how can we took about future of bitcoin,if bitcoin regarded as ilegal payment by some countries. You can look price bitcoin now..day by day..down???

so,ID i think can be as alternatif,people's can have many wallet address,but we must authorize. ID is good product for Bitcoin...Huh

I like this.now a days Bitcoin modern system money transfer.
milonmiah
 http://www.prepaidbitco
bitcoin.user.x

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:54:40 AM

I like this.now a days Bitcoin modern system money transfer.
milonmiah
 http://www.prepaidbitco

What is this website? http://www.prepaidbitco/ isn't a valid website. A valid one should be www.prepaidbitco.com or www.prepaidbit.co.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:19:11 AM

BREAKING: PAYPAL MERCHANTS CAN NOW ACCEPT BITCOIN
In a long SEC filing from today, PayPal states that its merchants can now begin accepting Bitcoin. As the original text to the filing reads:
A merchant can typically open a standard PayPal account and begin accepting payments through PayPal within a few minutes. Most online or mobile merchants can onboard quickly and are not required to invest in new or specialized hardware. Our Payments Platform supports growth with a variety of value-added services designed to help businesses of all sizes manage their cash flow, invoice clients, pay bills, and reduce the need for merchants to receive and store sensitive customer financial information. For our standard service, we do not charge merchants setup or recurring fees. A merchant can also integrate with Braintree to begin accepting payments with credit or debit cards, PayPal, Venmo, digital currencies such as Bitcoin, or other payment solutions with a single integration.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/breaking-paypal-merchants-can-now-accept-bitcoin

ID Bitcoin ----->> Identity Bitcoin Wallet Address
BTCguy757

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:01:28 AM

Looks like it would get raped by the scammers
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 12:04:02 PM

Interesting idea. How about a more close up photo in high resolution?
I wanna see exactly how it could look like. Even though I find the idea decent, it's unnecessary. This kind of kills the 'Bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous' argument. It might help with the government acceptance but it would probably be abused. The government could make it mandatory to get this ID before getting an address or any Bitcoin. Did you consider that?
Also there is already too much stuff in my wallet, CCs, ID, drivers license and whatnot.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:23:12 PM

This will never work with the existing infrastructure around bitcoin. There is actually no way to make this work, even if people get some of their addresses linked to their identities, there is nothing stopping them from using other addresses to unclaimed identities.
However , I heard Gates was talking about coming up with some new kind of digital currency, and since his priority would also be to have the government be supportive, he might have a verification required to be able to link to a currency wallet.

But again something on a side note, just imagine how things can go wrong. Imagine someone from ISIS sending some coins to Obama, and how big of a case would that create.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:02:27 PM

Interesting idea. How about a more close up photo in high resolution?
I wanna see exactly how it could look like. Even though I find the idea decent, it's unnecessary. This kind of kills the 'Bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous' argument. It might help with the government acceptance but it would probably be abused. The government could make it mandatory to get this ID before getting an address or any Bitcoin. Did you consider that?
Also there is already too much stuff in my wallet, CCs, ID, drivers license and whatnot.
ID Bitcoin is your wallet, do you don't mind to take your wallet  Grin
Yes this interesting idea, many users bitcoin ready to uses https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905866.0

What do you think about this??..how can Bitcoin will be come the winner in asian and african?? Grin
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:04:44 PM

This will never work with the existing infrastructure around bitcoin. There is actually no way to make this work, even if people get some of their addresses linked to their identities, there is nothing stopping them from using other addresses to unclaimed identities.
However , I heard Gates was talking about coming up with some new kind of digital currency, and since his priority would also be to have the government be supportive, he might have a verification required to be able to link to a currency wallet.

But again something on a side note, just imagine how things can go wrong. Imagine someone from ISIS sending some coins to Obama, and how big of a case would that create.
Inovation idea is good for Bitcoin,maybe bill gates wanna take over Bitcoin??good point for Bitcoin is Famous and have million users around the world's.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:26:41 PM

Nice idea would be nice to see this put into effect and it be legal documents would give bitcoin a good new name and more publicity for getting documents that are government approved Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:58:51 PM

absolutely!!!! this is nice idea for future of bitcoin, Id or Identity is legality of law in all countries, if we can uses ID for bitcoin,this is very good for legality of bitcoin."your idea is good man" i follow you!!!!!
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:30:15 PM

What future Bitcoin without legality..??
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:02:25 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 05:58:34 AM by Amph

What future Bitcoin without legality..??

you can still use it in many country where it is free to use or it isn't regulated, also the countries that banned it are very few, by the time bitcoin is banned everywhere mars would colonized, we could use it there at the end

kidding aside i think you can always use it, there are no country that really consider it illegal, and i don't remember someone being arrested for that
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: