Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTC-GLOBAL] The Litecoin Global Virtual Stock Exchange - Public Beta  (Read 21300 times)
Liquid

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 12:43:52 PM

Market has "buy" (bid) and "sell" (ask) price. If you're buying at current "buy" price, you have to wait. Potentially, forever.

If you want to buy immediately, you need to buy at "sell" price, in that case your buy order will be matched to that sell order.

There is a "fill" button for that -- it would allow you to buy right now (but you might want to edit quantity).

Ok but i want to sell not buy ..

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:03:39 PM

Market has "buy" (bid) and "sell" (ask) price. If you're buying at current "buy" price, you have to wait. Potentially, forever.

If you want to buy immediately, you need to buy at "sell" price, in that case your buy order will be matched to that sell order.

There is a "fill" button for that -- it would allow you to buy right now (but you might want to edit quantity).

Ok but i want to sell not buy ..

And this is why most of the world uses "Bid" and "Ask" Smiley 

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Liquid

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 01:38:29 PM

Its ok i sold my shares  Cheesy

I understand thanks  Wink

burnside (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 02:11:44 AM

Ok, the email validation code is in place.

As I mentioned before, this was the last holdup on the BTC site.  Feel free to load it up and poke around on it, the URL is:

https://btct.co/

I guess I'd consider this a soft launch.  Wink

Cheers.
Liquid

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 02:29:39 AM

wow nice work thank you burnside  Wink

HotSwap

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 03:13:05 AM

As I mentioned before, this was the last holdup on the BTC site.  Feel free to load it up and poke around on it, the URL is:

I guess I'd consider this a soft launch.  Wink

Cheers.

Looks good!

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 10:25:10 AM

As I mentioned before, this was the last holdup on the BTC site.  Feel free to load it up and poke around on it, the URL is:

I guess I'd consider this a soft launch.  Wink

Cheers.

I have been watching this site since a few days. I love the functional design. Will you issue shares for BTCTC or will LTC-Global be the only way to buy shares?

Activation has changed! Your new asset will only be activated with at least 5 YES votes by LTC-GLOBAL shareholders. To be eligible to vote, an LTC-GLOBAL shareholder must have at least 10 shares of LTC-GLOBAL.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 09:46:17 AM

I have been watching this site since a few days. I love the functional design. Will you issue shares for BTCTC or will LTC-Global be the only way to buy shares?

Thank you!  Glad you like it.  Smiley

LTC-Global will continue to be the only way to buy shares.  I know this will be a PITA for some, but shifting some BTC over to LTC is not really all that hard.  The client is very similar.  My favorite exchange is btc-e.com, but there is also Vircurex and I think bitparking might have one?

Hope that helps!

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 09:54:07 AM

I wonder if you could talk to btc-e and setup some kind of "coupon" system so that you could redeem btc-e coupons on litecoinglobal or BTCT without the middle step of going through the blockchain. You could get a cut of the exchange action Cheesy

BTC-TradingCo

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 04:59:30 PM

We'll list any GLBSE refugee asset on BTCTC (https://btct.co/) for free.

We can't guarantee that they'll pass the approval voting process, as that's up to the mods.  PM me after re-creating your asset and we will refund the 5 BTC asset listing fee as soon as we confirm that your asset was listed on the GLBSE prior to it's closing.

I'll also note that picking up operations should be fairly painless.  The platform allows free transfers from account to account, so if you request the asset holder's BTCTC username as part of the claims process, it is quick and easy to transfer the appropriate shares to their BTCTC account.

Thanks!

The BTC Trading Corp Stock Exchange Demo: https://demo.btct.co
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 05:06:39 PM

I wonder if you could talk to btc-e and setup some kind of "coupon" system so that you could redeem btc-e coupons on litecoinglobal or BTCT without the middle step of going through the blockchain. You could get a cut of the exchange action Cheesy

That's a great idea!  I wonder how hard it is to redeem them... I'll look into it.

Thanks!

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 05:06:46 PM

Wow that's terrific news for shareholders & issuers alike. Well played!

Along those lines, I wonder if it'd be possible to make the home page for moderators when opening LTC-GLOBAL and btct.co = Awaiting Moderator Approval. Anything to draw attention to that page so mods are aware of the issues in limbo.

burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 03:08:58 AM

- There's now a reminder that pops up at the top of the portfolio page when you need to vote on a motion.
- There's now a reminder at the top of the portfolio page listing all assets that have completed motions in the last week.
- A bug with the motions system was fixed that was using the current outstanding shares to calculate the percentages rather than the outstanding shares as of the time the motion voting completed.
- Slightly updated formatting on asset notification emails.

Cheers.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 05:58:46 AM

Dev update:

- Forced buyback is now available.  For the asset issuer it will show up below the bids section of the order book.
- Small tweaks to the purchase/sale emails.

burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 04:53:16 AM

Dev update:

Market: new "Trades" tab, shows last ~48 hours of trades
Market: slight tweaks to moderator score display
Market: split tabs left and right to improve usability
All pages: large tables: subtle alternating row colors
All pages: improved caching on several key functions
All pages: darker font, lighter table backgrounds

Cheers.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2012, 05:36:32 AM

Today's Dev Update:

- New api endpoint /api/assetContract, gives you the contract and other details in json.
- Newly created assets are now "Issuer Locked" by default.  This way the issuer can fine tune them before opening them up for moderator voting.
- "Admin Locked" and "Issuer Locked" assets now show up with a reddish background in the Market.
- Bug fix to the Market "Trades" tab, the 24h high and 24h low columns were backwards.
- Bug fix to the textual depost/withdrawal history where the quantity of the sellers entire order was written into the trade log rather than the quantity of the bid the seller filled.  (important note... this was a textual history bug only, not a bug with the actual quantity in the trade itself.)

Cheers
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2012, 02:20:15 AM

Quick Dev Update.  I just finished adding protection against google auth replay attacks.  This means that you now cannot reuse the same google auth key in a 5 minute window.  If you want to do another transaction quickly, you just have to wait for a new key.  Please let me know ASAP if you find anything broken as a result of this.  eg, if you can't trade.  Wink
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 10:23:13 AM

Today's Dev Updates:

- Cache strategy changes to the market page.  It should be cached slightly less now, and more up to the second with trades.
- New feature, public portfolios!  On the "Account" page you can now turn on public access to your portfolio.  When you turn it on, you are given a custom URL.  Anyone you give that URL will be able to view your portfolio, all they have to do is log in with their own account first.  This should be especially handy for FUNDS that want to make it easy for their users to see what assets they are holding.

Cheers.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 10:17:00 AM

Dev update:

- Withdrawal bug fixed.  (input submit form element was outside the <form></form>... doh.)
- Big formatting update on the Deposit/Withdraw page.
- Inline editing of orders on the security pages.

Cheers.

burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 01:28:48 AM

Noticed a user having trouble with the in-place order editing today.

Realized that following an order cancellation, the in-place order editing does not work.  Kind of obscure, but it's fixed now.  Smiley

Cheers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: