Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: web developer needed  (Read 445 times)
Ron~Popeil (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:08:14 AM

I am preparing to relaunch my coffee business and would very much like to have a custom website built from scratch. The site would be 3-4 pages and need a store area with products and pictures etc., a cart that accepts bitcoin and preferably clams, and if possible a shipping calculator as well. I would like the site to be seo optimized as well. 

For the graphic design people I will need a logo and perhaps some label designs for the packages.

We are a month or so from launch so if anyone is interested please contact me via pm for details or to submit a bid.

It would help if you have a design portfolio I could review.

Thanks!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 05:09:28 AM

I am preparing to relaunch my coffee business and would very much like to have a custom website built from scratch. The site would be 3-4 pages and need a store area with products and pictures etc., a cart that accepts bitcoin and preferably clams, and if possible a shipping calculator as well. I would like the site to be seo optimized as well.  

For the graphic design people I will need a logo and perhaps some label designs for the packages.

We are a month or so from launch so if anyone is interested please contact me via pm for details or to submit a bid.

Thanks!

Have you considered the free and highly customizable Wordpress?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:23:38 AM

Thanks!

Have you considered the free and highly customizable Wordpress?

My web design skills are pretty much non-existent. It would be fine and even preferable from a cost point of view if someone uses wordpress to build the site, I just need something that looks good, updates easily, and functions well. 

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:44:17 AM

Your best bet is probably oDesk. Unfortunately, they do not accept bitcoin that i am aware of.

If you are insistent on keeping the money in this community, it would be wise to have 3rd party code review commissioned, and have the transaction escrowed.

Theoretically, the way you can accomplish this to protect both parties:

Client places money in escrow
Developer provides online accessible demo for testing
Client notifies escrower to request code
Developer provides code
Escrower releases funds to Developer

Everyone is happy.

It might also be beneficial if you could throw out more specific details, and an estimated budget.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Ron~Popeil (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:45:23 PM

Your best bet is probably oDesk. Unfortunately, they do not accept bitcoin that i am aware of.

If you are insistent on keeping the money in this community, it would be wise to have 3rd party code review commissioned, and have the transaction escrowed.

Theoretically, the way you can accomplish this to protect both parties:

Client places money in escrow
Developer provides online accessible demo for testing
Client notifies escrower to request code
Developer provides code
Escrower releases funds to Developer

Everyone is happy.

It might also be beneficial if you could throw out more specific details, and an estimated budget.

I am definitely planning to use escrow. The third party code review is an excellent idea.

I will post a more complete description of what I am looking for at some point today.

sltrei

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:09:04 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 10:44:07 PM by sltrei

Hi , i think i can help you build what you need.

Very secure.

So can be done something similar and you just tell me few things what you need.

Also have cheap hosting Packages available.

For donations: 1B2gU7hHnweSKDFktd5AymGGUfhFvH5Gcf
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:41:15 AM

I could setup this website for you. It would be able to accept Bitcoin as a payment, but I don't work with clams. PM me with your offer.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: