Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank of America Accounts - Verify your PayPal Account  (Read 653 times)
Shasta McNasty (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:18:53 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 09:37:38 AM by Shasta McNasty

I can provide individual BoA accounts "made to order".

As you know, paypal limits the number of accounts a bank account may be associated with. Even though there are people who claim they can provide a virtual bank account that will verify your paypal account. The fact of the matter is, once PayPal's system realizes that there are several accounts linked to the same bank account, it will close or limit your account.

Each of our BoA accounts are unique and will only be assigned to (1) individual.

Each purchase will come with a UNIQUE/NEVER BEFORE USED bank account.

If required :

We can provide the username and password to the account for INSTANT verification.

This works for both PERSONAL or BUSINESS paypal accounts.

Price : $100

FYI - I can also provide CHASE and WELLS FARGO accounts.

I can do escrow payment to the 1st buyer to confirm i'm legit. After that, payments must be made upfront. I accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Wire Transfer.

If you have any questions, leave a message below or pm me
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:09:16 AM

I can do escrow payment to the 1st buyer to confirm i'm legit. After that, payments must be made upfront. I accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Wire Transfer.
Is there a reason payments must be made upfront ? It will probably end up being a scam if it does. There is no reason not to accept an escrow for it.
Shasta McNasty (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:43:17 PM

The bank accounts are "made to order". So in order for me to go to work, I have to receive payment first. Like I said, since i'm a newbie here, i'm willing to accept an escrow payment on the first transaction to prove i'm legit.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:15:41 PM

Bank of America VBA accounts can be had for under $20, so i'm not sure as to why yours are going for such a premium.  

As you know, paypal limits the number of accounts a bank account may be associated with. Even though there are people who claim they can provide a virtual bank account that will verify your paypal account. The fact of the matter is, once PayPal's system realizes that there are several accounts linked to the same bank account, it will close or limit your account.

You can only link 1 bank account to 1 paypal account and thats it.  Once the number is used it cannot be reused with another account.  (in some cases it can be done with a spouse etc but it requires a call in)
campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:14:58 AM

We give you the name and address?  Do we get an atm card?
btcfinans

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:33:38 PM

Is it ok to use with paypal's TOS

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:41:39 PM

It's against their TOS.

You need to use proper stealth techniques which goes back to the how the account was created and the methods used.
btcfinans

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:48:36 PM

It's against their TOS.

You need to use proper stealth techniques which goes back to the how the account was created and the methods used.

I didnt get what you mean?

Shasta McNasty (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:42:55 PM

Bank of America VBA accounts can be had for under $20, so i'm not sure as to why yours are going for such a premium.  

You can only link 1 bank account to 1 paypal account and thats it.  Once the number is used it cannot be reused with another account.  (in some cases it can be done with a spouse etc but it requires a call in)

I just said in the description that there are a bunch of people who sell "virtual" bank accounts. They don't work, eventually paypal catches wind of it, or they simply get rejected when you enter the information. There's a reason those go for $20 bucks.

The bank accounts that i'm selling are REAL accounts, meaning someone physically walked into a bank to open them.
Shasta McNasty (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:50:19 PM

We give you the name and address?  Do we get an atm card?

No, simply provide me with the State you want the account opened in. Once you get the account, you can technically change "edit" the address with online banking.

*** If you also want the Debit Card associated with the bank account, it'll be $100 extra.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: