Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: panic kicking in, sub 200 by friday  (Read 3941 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:09:20 AM

You heard it here first.
There is some serious panic going on in relevant channels.
You want to get out at this point, maybe get back in slightly under 200 for a small bounce.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:16:20 AM

You heard it here first.
You want to get out at this point, maybe get back in slightly under 200 for a small bounce.

I always hear it from newbies but very rare i hear it from someone who has been around for as long as you, mind telling us what this serious panic is over and which relevant channels?

I won't be getting out at this point what is the point if you have invested what you can afford to lose, i go even further why get out if you have already wrote the money/coin off?

Thanks for the advice and i will come back here to congratulate you Friday if by some crazy miracle you are right, (which you won't be)  Wink

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 11:18:21 AM

time to buy!

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
kefky

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:30:20 AM

We'll see sub 200 by friday  Sad
xDan

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:31:45 AM

What you mean is: You saw the ~$8 price drop and immediately posted, hoping to take credit.

The obvious source of fear is the Foundation drama.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:36:18 AM

You heard it here first.

It would be more informative and fruitful if you have actually news or reasons to think this might happen.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:41:30 AM

time to buy!

if we all buy now, we won't see sub 200 by friday, mind blow

i don't see any panic selling, just a 8-9 dollars crash, is that panic selling?
razen489

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:45:29 AM

Shocked to learn about the price dip https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd
when i was looking around at my altcoins portfolio  Huh Huh
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:59:11 AM

Why isn't the price crashing even further? There's still a nice fat bid-wall that can be sold into right now. If the whaleclub is so sure about this, why not sell now for an even bigger profit?

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
razen489

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:11:56 PM

Why isn't the price crashing even further? There's still a nice fat bid-wall that can be sold into right now. If the whaleclub is so sure about this, why not sell now for an even bigger profit?

Continue to bait
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:14:41 PM

Continue to bait

Bears are out of ammo at this point. We should see another major drop over the next hour or two, yeah. If nothing has happened by then, I wouldn't be surprised to be back at $553 tonight.

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 12:19:45 PM

And so which channel was that? Any news event that could suddenly cause the panic situation? Yeah, I saw the dip but other than that, I don't see any justification to your claim. Anyway, if it really does happen, I already have fund on standby to grab at that price.

ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:32:20 PM

And so which channel was that? Any news event that could suddenly cause the panic situation? Yeah, I saw the dip but other than that, I don't see any justification to your claim. Anyway, if it really does happen, I already have fund on standby to grab at that price.

Well, it's mostly the  recent small-time bullish channel starting in January 2015 that's now pressing against the longterm bearish resistance. The biggest question now is whether we will be smashed down by that resistance or whether we break out of the bear market for good.

zyzzbrah

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:38:05 PM

You heard it here first.
lol at trying to spread more fear to get the price down because your shitty 160 prediction by april 14th is about to fail.
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:51:39 PM

You heard it here first.
lol at trying to spread more fear to get the price down because your shitty 160 prediction by april 14th is about to fail.

Honest question (I'm thinking a lot about this lately): Do you guys think that the outpour of negative and bearish posts here (and other places) really causes the price to go even lower, resulting in cheaper coins for those people?

Ibistru

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:59:50 PM

You heard it here first.

Is this a new scheme: dump and pump and dump? Cheesy
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:01:13 PM

You heard it here first.

Is this a new scheme: dump and pump and dump? Cheesy

This is called shorting. Use the small bounces to short, and then sell the dip. Effectively this is: short the pump, close the dip... Preferrably on margin.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:05:11 PM

time to buy!

At sub 200, yes.  Orders are in place at 170 - 180.  Smiley

Missed the last one. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:14:52 PM

Honest question (I'm thinking a lot about this lately): Do you guys think that the outpour of negative and bearish posts here (and other places) really causes the price to go even lower, resulting in cheaper coins for those people?

I think it would have very little effect, and even if it did then more likely the opposite of what you're querying.  Crowd herding doesn't fulfill the requirements of Crowd Intelligence, since in this instance the same information is available to all, and people are comparing notes.  If it were a blind poll of a diverse group of peoples skills/lack of, with requisite variety, then perhaps you could aggregate the results and find some meaning, but not like this.  It takes most people to be wrong for a few to be very successful.
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:21:51 PM

I think it would have very little effect, and even if it did then more likely the opposite of what you're querying.  Crowd herding doesn't fulfill the requirements of Crowd Intelligence, since in this instance the same information is available to all, and people are comparing notes.  If it were a blind poll of a diverse group of peoples skills/lack of, with requisite variety, then perhaps you could aggregate the results and find some meaning, but not like this.  It takes most people to be wrong for a few to be very successful.

Well I think it could actually be possible to cause panic or a feeling of uneasiness in people. I, myself, feel pretty uneasy when I read about long-term members raising scepticism. I haven't acted on this in ages, but I think it is possible to cause a panic. I remain sceptical about the practical usefulness of this, though.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: