Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hot Wheels Treasure Hunt VW Custom Beetle  (Read 793 times)
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:20:19 AM

Hi Folks,

I collect hot wheels cars as a hobby and recently purchased a duplicate of the VW Custom Beetle (Treasure Hunt Variant). I would like to sell this car to anyone interested to pay in Bitcoin. Just thought it would be better to try to sell it on here before selling on ebay (which is a big PITA, btw). I am currently in Chennai but would be in Bangalore over the weekend so i can hand over the car personally to anyone from these two cities if you so desire.

I will not ship through post / courier as they are scheming thieves who will steal the product and then claim that they lost it (If you would like to order it this way, shipping charges will be extra and i take no responsibility for the delivery of the product after i provide you the tracking number).

We could use a mutually acceptable escrow in case escrow is necessary (No escrow for post / courier), although i highly doubt it will be needed.  Grin. PM me with your offers and don't forget that this is a rare treasure hunt model and not a regular hot wheels car. I will lock this thread on Monday if there is no interest shown and sell it on ebay (via local pickup only).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: