Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drillbit Avalon16 Setup and Restore  (Read 586 times)
addam13rooks (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:38:49 PM

Hi guys. Does anyone know how to get the drillbit avalon16 boards out of bootloader? or restored to factory default? My led was on but i pressed the button on the board and its gone out. Im assuming its gone into bootloader mode. Drillbits site has no information at all and i cant get through to them via email. Any information, documentation, instructions or firmware executables would be greatly appreciated Smiley When i plugged it in before the led went out it was detected as av16 now its detected as ATSAM USB to serial converter Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:36:55 PM

Hi guys. Does anyone know how to get the drillbit avalon16 boards out of bootloader? or restored to factory default? My led was on but i pressed the button on the board and its gone out. Im assuming its gone into bootloader mode. Drillbits site has no information at all and i cant get through to them via email. Any information, documentation, instructions or firmware executables would be greatly appreciated Smiley When i plugged it in before the led went out it was detected as av16 now its detected as ATSAM USB to serial converter Sad

When you reset the board what does it do?

The LED just stays off? Do you attempt to mine with it?

Thanks.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:39:15 PM

Here's the Drillbit group buy thread,lots of info there,just gotta read it :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266235.0

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
addam13rooks (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:11:32 PM

When you reset the board what does it do?

The LED just stays off? Do you attempt to mine with it?

Thanks.

When i reset the board, im assuming you mean disconnect power and usb and replug it again, it does the same no led. i mined succesfully with cgminer 4.2.2 before the led went out but cant be detected now. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: