Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 4.56 BTC with cash (USD)  (Read 331 times)
DannyHamilton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:48:16 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 08:42:26 PM by DannyHamilton

I've got cash (USD).

I'd like to acquire about 4.56 BTC.

After any fees or postage are calculated into the total cost of the bitcoins, I'm willing to pay Bitfinex last rate at the time that we make the agreement.

Either you send first or we use a trusted escrow provider.

If you are in the greater Chicago area, I can meet you for a face to face exchange.

If you are willing to share your bank account deposit details, and your bank has a branch in the greater Chicago area, then I can deposit cash into your account.

If you're not in a hurry, I can send you a U.S. Postal Money Order or a Bank Cashier's Check via USPS (or I can send the cash).

EDIT: Since creating this thread, I've acquired 1.28 BTC. I've therefore adjusted the remaining amount that I'm attempting to acquire from 5.84 to 4.56 BTC.
DannyHamilton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:03:19 PM

I have negotiations in progress for all 4.56 remaining bitcoins.  As such, I am locking this topic.  If the negotiations do not result in a completed transaction, I'll re-open the topic.  If you wish to be considered first before the topic is unlocked, send me a PM, and I'll create a wait list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: