Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess I know who I'm voting for in the next US Presidential election already...  (Read 1434 times)
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:49:38 PM

I think I would rather vote for Ru Paul than for Rand Paul. 
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:46:48 AM

I don't think he even cares about bitcoin, he just cares about the $ the bitcoins are worth. If he truly supported bitcoin and wanted to promote it he would have a personal bitcoin address and accept bitcoin and not $ . Bitpay just instantly converts the bitcoin people  donate to rand paul in $ which is really bad for bitcoin.

Don't find fault with anything and everything. He is accepting BTC, thereby giving a lot of positive publicity to the crypto-curency. Actually, that is a huge thing.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:39:31 AM

It seems he is very good candidate but still is to early to decide about this.
Still can apply second, even better candidates, let's wait and see.
I just hope that Mrs. Clinton will not win, there is no change or any progress with her.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:35:30 AM

I just hope that Mrs. Clinton will not win, there is no change or any progress with her.

It will be a horror fest if Clinton actually wins. But there is a very high chance of that actually happening. Opinion polls in swing states (such as Florida and Ohio) point towards that. Still, I am hopeful of a miracle.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:30:45 PM

Anyone that accepts Bitcoin is A-OK in my book.  F#ck the issues!   Tongue

lol I hear ya. I wish he were running as an Independent tho, I'll never vote Republican even if they promise to make bitcoin the national currency and give a free pet monkey to every US citizen. Seriously tho move this thread to politics forum.
Dude, you should totally register republican so you can vote for him in the primary or caucus in whatever state you live in. I'm an independent too but the republican party won't change if independents and libertarians don't get active w/i the GOP and make Rand the top of the ticket. If he's the head of the party, every other republican has to defend his issues or get pushed out. As it stands most of these establishment republicans have plenty in common with most democrats and this is evidenced by govt spending continually going up. It's up to grassroots activists to fuel Rand's campaign and become party delegates to help him secure the nomination as we all know funny games will be played just like they were on his old man. Anyways, every American on this site should go to http://randpaul.com/ and donate what they can on a regular basis and also sign up your email to stay in the loop on things.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:43:41 PM

It seems he is very good candidate but still is to early to decide about this.
Still can apply second, even better candidates, let's wait and see.

I just don't see Rand getting the party vote.  I see him getting a lot of the young vote.  But as far as overall I just think he wont be able to pull off winning.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: