Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] MMM Mining Investment GLBSE 4% Weekly Interest  (Read 7147 times)
kilcondlost (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:44:46 AM

There are links to pictures of the mining operation posted up just incase anyone didn't notice they are about 5 posts up. There is the ticker symbol as well as the date and stock exchange site in every picture for verification.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 04:49:59 AM

There are links to pictures of the mining operation posted up just incase anyone didn't notice they are about 5 posts up. There is the ticker symbol as well as the date and stock exchange site in every picture for verification.

Thanks for posting those.

It might be worthwhile investing some funds in bfl singles because they offer an upgrade path to ASIC. GPU mining  at that point will probably move to litecoin.

Do you have adequate electrical circuits at your current location to massively expand which needs to happen to keep up with difficulty?

When you say "free electricity" who actually pays the electrical bill and will they be happy with a  massive rise in usage?

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 06:17:35 AM

It might be worthwhile investing some funds in bfl singles because they offer an upgrade path to ASIC. GPU mining  at that point will probably move to litecoin.

Do you have adequate electrical circuits at your current location to massively expand which needs to happen to keep up with difficulty?

When you say "free electricity" who actually pays the electrical bill and will they be happy with a  massive rise in usage?

We do have 3 ASIC BFL singles but they are at my parents house so I was not able to take a picture of those, but I will as soon as I get a chance. We are also on a stand still for buying anymore BFL singles until I learn a definite launch/production release of the jalepenos.

When we were looking for a place to rent back in May we planned ahead for using alot of power so we found one that has 2 240v circuits each rated at 25amps which were meant for large indoor air conditioners as well as each room is rated at 15-30amps at 120v. So as is we are perfectly set for power 6 rooms x 15amps 2 rooms x 20 amps 1 room x 30 amps. Each computer draws from 6-10 amps at 120v or 3-5 at 240v. As is we can expand to 15 rigs without a problem if that is the way that would be decided to go, but that depends on what BFL is doing. The biggest problem is heat and if we did expand to 15 rigs that would be almost 2 in every room (not including the bathrooms) Though at least for now as we add in equipment the temperature should be dropping outside so it should balance out but at 2 rigs per room we should still be able to keep it cool.

The house is rented to us with all utilities included and we made sure that there was no clause for how high the electricity could go and even had a lawyer check it out. It is being rented out by a company that goes around and buys up forclosed homes and then rents them out for pretty low prices with utilities included, now that sounds like a great gig. We are on a 24 month lease now whether they let us keep renew the lease after that with the electric bills as they are I don't know, but for the next 20 months were set.

MMM Mining Investments
The Mining stock that pays you more

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 06:25:46 AM

It might be worthwhile investing some funds in bfl singles because they offer an upgrade path to ASIC. GPU mining  at that point will probably move to litecoin.

When you say "free electricity" who actually pays the electrical bill and will they be happy with a  massive rise in usage?

We do have 3 ASIC BFL singles but they are at my parents house so I was not able to take a picture of those, but I will as soon as I get a chance. But as of now they are not part of the farm that I am selling for the shares because they are not close enough to keep an eye on. Im also on a stand still for buying anymore BFL singles until I learn a definite launch/production release of the jalepenos.

When we were looking for a place to rent back in May we planned ahead for using alot of power so we found one that has 2 240v circuits each rated at 25amps which were meant for large indoor air conditioners as well as each room is rated at 15-30amps at 120v. So as is we are perfectly set for power 6 rooms x 15amps 2 rooms x 20 amps 1 room x 30 amps. Each computer draws from 6-10 amps at 120v or 3-5 at 240v. As is we can expand to 15 rigs without a problem if that is the way that would be decided to go, but that depends on what BFL is doing. The biggest problem is heat and if we did expand to 15 rigs that would be almost 2 in every room (not including the bathrooms) Though at least for now as we add in equipment the temperature should be dropping outside so it should balance out but at 2 rigs per room we should still be able to keep it cool.

The house is rented to us with all utilities included and we made sure that there was no clause for how high the electricity could go and even had a lawyer check it out. It is being rented out by a company that goes around and buys up forclosed homes and then rents them out for pretty low prices with utilities included, now that sounds like a great gig. We are on a 24 month lease now whether they let us keep renew the lease after that with the electric bills as they are I don't know, but for the next 20 months were set.

Thats a sweet deal and makes your returns a lot better.

You will be surprised how quickly you will need to expand to 15 rigs using GPU only but if bfl singles is the plan thats not a problem. 

If you can rent out other houses there might be a business in hosting mining gear for people since you can get them with electricity included ?  tl;dr bitcoin data centres  Cheesy

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 05:36:01 PM

Lol hosting mining gear would be interesting though I think that would point me in to many angels at once right now.

As for the gpu vs the bfl singles They can are less cost effective when electricity isn't included but the thing that worries me the most is resale value if anything were to happen with BFL or bitcoins. A GPU still has a huge market other than bitcoin miners though I am sure there value would fall but at least there would still be a market. Once I know more about the release of the Jalapeno and what their plans are then I will go more in that direction.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 06:45:08 PM

Just wanted to say my apologies for the late dividend payment. I had sent it in in the morning, but then the site went down and had never passed the dividend on to the holders. Thank you for your understanding.

MMM Mining Investments

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 11:39:35 AM

I have entered the dividend to be paid twice now and nothing has gone through but apparently there wait is backed up. Sorry for the wait guys.

Ocean6

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 01:44:39 PM

Behind on Dividends. What, 3 days? 2 days?

I have been receiving them from others on GLBSE.

Update?

Life is What you Make it!
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 07:50:56 PM

Ok guys dividends finally went through today. I have not received an email or reimbursement for the previous two days or what the issue was. Since todays dividend went through I will go ahead and pay the previous 2 days dividends with the extra percentage offered in the contract as it is not your fault. I will also post as soon as I hear a reply from GLBSE. Sorry again guys.

MMM Mining Investments

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 07:59:04 PM

I just again paid the dividend for both the 24th and 25th in a single dividend along with the additional 5% as stated in the contract. It will show 2 dividend payments on the 26th 1 of which is for 1 day and the other is for 2 days. If GLBSE does not post the dividend payments and returns the money to my account everything will be held up as stated in the contract. If GLBSE continues with backlogged dividend payments than you all will receive an extra 2 dividend payments (Your lucky day) as I will not seek to have them refunded.

I just want to put forth my honesty and whether it be my fault or not do what I can to make my holders happy. Everything has been going amazing so far as I have two new systems up and up until this issue with GLBSE had not had anyone sell the shares. Though I see that has changed now, but I want to make you all aware that I am and will do everything I can and will not breach the contract in any way. Thank you again and my apologies for GLBSE's issues.

MMM Mining Investments

Ocean6

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 09:33:44 PM

Received! and more shares being purchased.

Thanks!

Life is What you Make it!
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 01:00:18 PM

It has been brought to my attention that there is a curiosity about what would happen to MMM investments if there was a fire, theft or act of god that came and destroyed what we are all working on. I would like to let you all know that back when I originally started bitcoin mining I had my insurance adjusted to incorporate a small home business paying up to 30,000 in lost equipment and 50,000 in lost wages with a combined maximum of 50,000. I have all documents to prove what was inside the house full serial numbers pictures stored on 2 hard drives my phone and the cloud so that I will always have access to them. This also would protect against theives as well because most try to pawn items and if I report the serial number I would re aquire the stolen items very quickly. Though I would like to explain the worst case scenario.

If something were to happen and my miners were utterly destroyed there would be to motions put up for holders to decide upon. The first would allow me to use the insurance money to  then rebuild exactly what we had and go on as normal. The second would request a lump sum payout equal to the amount for liquidation of assets. As for the dividends I would report to the insurance company my average daily income which would then be evenly divided over the share holders in a lump sum for a total of every day from the date of the incident to the date of the pay off. So if the average daily payoff was .0030 and it took 30 days for everything to be resolved then I would pay each holder .09. This dividend reimbursement would occur no matter which motion was passed for either decommissioning MMM or continuing on. I just wanted to let you all know that all of this is insured and safe. As always thank you for your interest.

MMM Mining Investments

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 03:22:07 PM

Kristopher Hale

Aug 30 20:50 (HKT)

Hi I currently run MMM one of the stocks available for purchase on your site GLBSE. I would like to make myself more verified but after sending you request for friend on facebook and obviously you have my email, I was wondering what more needs to be done. Thank you. My stock is MMM and my account name is khellion25@hotmail.com for the original account and this is the email used for the company.

ColdHardMetal(GLBSE)

Aug 31 20:42 (HKT)

Yes I expect I can. On my phone at the moment, but I'll check those out later.

Adam

This is the email response that I received as I am trying to get everything verified. So as you can tell GLBSE is getting in gear and checking them out later :-(. I am trying my hardest to get verified guys but he did tell me itd take a lil while. As always thank you to all my wonderful holders out there hopefully we can get past this block of not knowing each other well soon enough. Take care guys

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 11:48:56 AM

Just wanted to inform you that on August 31st the miners had one of the best days I have seen so hopefully you enjoy the bonus dividends!

MMM Mining Investments

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 06:56:17 PM

Your request (#282) has been updated. Reply to this email or click the link below:
http://glbse.zendesk.com/tickets/282

ColdHardMetal(GLBSE)

Sep 03 20:29 (HKT)

Hi,

Photo ID, email and Facebook I can verify. I will have to pass this on to Nefario to make the actual changes to your profile, as I don't have access to client accounts.

Adam

This was the final email in a long email exchange, but it seems as I should be verified in the very immediate future.

MMM Mining Investments

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2012, 11:00:09 PM

Hey guys we just wanted to report the big news. MMM is now 3/6 verified including Photo I.D. e-mail and Facebook. We hope this goes to show you that we are who we say we are and our only goal is to make our holders and us a whole lot of bitcoins.

Also as you can see the last of the .9 stocks have sold and all stocks from now on will be 1.0 btc and up. Everything has been going better than we could have imagined. We hope that all of my wonderful share holders feel the same.

Thank you to all of those who trusted in us and we look forward to paying it back 10 fold!

MMM BTC Mining Investments

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 11:43:12 AM

MMM starting out at .8 btc but the first 100 that purchase will get a rate lower than that starting at .5 btc.

Do still you have any MMM bonds at .5 Btc?
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 12:49:58 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2012, 08:08:33 PM by kilcondlost

MMM starting out at .8 btc but the first 100 that purchase will get a rate lower than that starting at .5 btc.

Do still you have any MMM bonds at .5 Btc?

No I'm sorry that was only for the first 100 shares sold they are now at 1.0 bitcoin per share

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 02:40:14 PM

bump

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 05:30:27 PM

Hey guys we just wanted to give you all an update report. We know it seems like dividends are becoming smaller, but for those of you that aren't familiar with bitcoin mining it has to do solely with the difficulty. When we first started MMMining Investments the difficulty was 2.06 million but it has increased by record amounts. Each increase which happens about once every 2 weeks has set a record for the highest difficulty. The higher the difficulty the harder it is to solve a block and solving the block is what gets you paid. The difficulty now is at 2.86 million which is roughly a 40% increase.

As you can see by the way we do things most days we are able to keep it above average and we try very hard at this using my system of allowing a block to go for 2 hours using pay per block before switching over to pay per share. We try extremely hard to do the best to give you the best dividends as possible. we also saw recently the dramatic decline in MMM stock price going from 1.0btc per shard down to .79. Now this was due to someone selling out immediately to a bid that was set for .8 bitcoins so that they could collect their money immediately which we understand.

We also have noticed that alot of other mining securities such as Gigamining and FPGAmining have dropped drastically in price. So if you all would like we would be willing to lower the price of the remaining stocks so that if any of you wish to purchase more you can. If you all don't want me to because you feel you have paid your .9 for the stock and it would be unfair that we will not do it. When MMMining first started bitcoins were right around $9-10 a piece and are now at the door of $13 so 1.0 btc a few weeks ago is actually equal to .8 btc today. Though this is a question for you all and we would really appreciate some feed back due to things are at a stand still with the remaining stock. We haven't heard from any of you in a while and we would really like to so please give us some feedback.

Thank you from us at MMMining Investments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: