Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] MMM Mining Investment GLBSE 4% Weekly Interest  (Read 7145 times)
kilcondlost (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 05:28:41 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2012, 11:25:28 PM by kilcondlost

Hi I would like to introduce you to my newly launched stock. MMM Money Maker Mining (Yes I know its a little corny but the intent is to make money and it is through mining)

https://www.glbse.com/asset/view/MMM

We offer a minimum 100% PPS of 5 mhash/s payout per day or 1/1600th revenue of my 8.2gh/s mining farm. The holder of the share will receive whichever is larger. So if the miners have a great day and solve twice the normal amount of blocks the share holders each receive a payout equal to 1/1600th of the greater earnings in the case of double the blocks solved they would receive a payout equal to 10 mh/s or double the typical payout. If the miners have a bad day and solve below the average number of blocks the holders are still guaranteed a minimum of 5mh/s PPS.

The holder will receive full revenue dividends and not have to deal with paying for maintenance expenses.

MMM Is a small mining operation with the intention to expand. 70% of the income earned from selling shares will be reinvested in to the company. The remaining 30% will be used to maintain and cover any unforseen expenses so the burden never falls on the holder.

Once MMM does expand the option to release more stock will fall to a vote of majority which if so chosen MMM will release more shares each being equal to the previous falling under the same contract.

The Mining Farm is a mix of both FPGA and GPU set up and is run at a very low electricity rate.

Also at which time ASIC is introduced the contract will adjust to increase payouts respectively.

This project is very close to us and we will put everything in to it to make sure you make as much money as possible. As things are set up interest will be 2.5-4% each week. Remember the goal of this is to make the share holder happy which in turn makes me happy. If we do a good job and the stock price rises than when and if additional stocks are released they will be released at a higher amount. So as always making the share holder happy is our is our first second and third priorities.

MMM starting out at .8 btc but the first 100 that purchase will get a rate lower than that starting at .5 btc. There is of course only a total of 1600 shares being released.

Also as a fail safe if there is any reason in which mining is no longer profitable to the 100% of the income from liquidation of equipment would then go to pay off all investors.

Thank you for taking your time to read and I hope to hear your feed back and see you on GLBSE. If you would like to contact us directly please do at khellion25@hotmail.com

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 04:47:50 AM

bump

Hecate

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 08:46:22 PM

What??? I was expecting at least 10% per day! Not playing along this year then.

http://mmm2012.com/
ianspain
Donator

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 09:06:31 PM

are you getting verified??

How can you give higher returns than other mining operators?

BlockChain Capital
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 03:05:46 PM

Yes we are working on getting verified. Our mission is to give the minimum of 5mhash/s or offer each holder 1/1600th of my 8.2gh/s farm whichever is greater on a particular day. The mission behind it is expansion. We are already expanding and once there are more miners we can increase the total revenue flow of the farm. Of course once the revenue flow is increase profits increase. The plan is that we will pay out around 110-120% of earnings of the current farm but the expansion underway is an additional 50% which will more than cover the bonuses plus 30%. The goal is to expand 300% from capital raised. We are trying to do something different yet safe to seperate ourself from the pack so the holders and ourselves will benefit. As always the better we do you for you the more it does for us.

As for ASIC we are on top of that as well and will be ready for it as soon as they are released.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 11:24:55 PM

bump

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2012, 11:36:11 PM

Yes we are working on getting verified. Our mission is to give the minimum of 5mhash/s or offer each holder 1/1600th of my 8.2gh/s farm whichever is greater on a particular day. The mission behind it is expansion. We are already expanding and once there are more miners we can increase the total revenue flow of the farm. Of course once the revenue flow is increase profits increase. The plan is that we will pay out around 110-120% of earnings of the current farm but the expansion underway is an additional 50% which will more than cover the bonuses plus 30%. The goal is to expand 300% from capital raised. We are trying to do something different yet safe to seperate ourself from the pack so the holders and ourselves will benefit. As always the better we do you for you the more it does for us.

As for ASIC we are on top of that as well and will be ready for it as soon as they are released.

You cant both expand and pay excessive dividends. Either the coins earned mining will be used to expand the mining farm or they will be paid as dividends to shareholders. Using terms like "300%" screams scam to me.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 12:09:56 AM

Well to put it in simple terms my original set up cost me around $4000 and is making at the moment around $44 a day. If the 1600 shares were to sell at even .8 btc at $10 a piece that would be $12800 there fore I would be able to expand my current set up 3 fold or 300%. That is the goal and I wish more than anything that computers would allow people to get a better idea of who people are. I am not saying that I am offering 300% profit as that is not the goal. The security should produce a steady 2.5% (being 5mhash/s daily returns or up to 4% on a good week) I am working on getting verified but GLBSE is being a little slow at the moment they have told me that they have been swamped with a large number of requests due to extra activity. The goal of expanding whether it be doubling or tripling the current output of mining capacity is the plan and is the way that we plan to pay for the slightly larger increase in payouts. I am working on a website to show off the current operation and will also post each new rig as they come in and are operational.

Really even if we weren't to release any more shares than what are already currently released the capital that is earned and put toward new invesments allow us to earn a higher profit margin and even if that means paying a little extra to our shareholders to show our loyalty for helping us expand we are more than happy to do that. If our holders do wish for us to expand and release more stocks so that Money Maker Mining can grow even larger than in our eyes that would be even greater.

We are a small operation and would like to separate as far away from the thought of a scam as possible. If I was to say to you invest in us and next week you will get 300% profits just give me your bank account number that would be one thing. But again the goal is that we are selling shares at a price that we deem reasonable that would equal out to roughly 3x our initial investment once all shares are sold there fore allowing use to expand 3 fold. I am not sure if you are looking at the numbers the wrong way or just its my fault for a bad explanation but right now we are running at 100% at 8.2gh/s with investments if we were able to be running at 16.4gh/s that would be 200% and 24.6gh/s that would be 300%

If there is anything I can do to show you our explain better/further please let me know. Time will only tell be you will not see one day up there from here until the day I die that there is not a dividend payment that directly follows that contract.

I could get in to some sappy stuff but this has become my job after an injury and I put most of what I had in to it. My room mate has also decided to join in and we have a good thing going. Money is required to grow further and we thought that allowing others to invest would be a way for us to expand faster.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:33:17 AM

You cant both expand and pay excessive dividends. Either the coins earned mining will be used to expand the mining farm or they will be paid as dividends to shareholders. Using terms like "300%" screams scam to me.

Btw if I was using coins earned from the sale of shares to pay dividends that would be a scam, its known as a Ponzi scam.

Which is why the money is used to expand. Then the money earned from the profits of the expansion will then be used to increase profits as well as pay the dividends. We have already started to expand and have a new system on the way which will more than cover the bonuses. That way this can be a well oiled long term investment that will make everyone happy. We don't promise millions over night or probably ever but we do promise to separate our self from the norm and try to give back as much as we can to those that put their trust in us.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 04:43:52 AM

Btw if I was using coins earned from the sale of shares to pay dividends that would be a scam, its known as a Ponzi scam.

Which is why the money is used to expand. Then the money earned from the profits of the expansion will then be used to increase profits as well as pay the dividends. We have already started to expand and have a new system on the way which will more than cover the bonuses. That way this can be a well oiled long term investment that will make everyone happy. We don't promise millions over night or probably ever but we do promise to separate our self from the norm and try to give back as much as we can to those that put their trust in us.

Mining isnt profitable enough to get the returns you are claiming.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 04:46:26 AM

If you already have rigs then you should be able to prove it by taking pics with a written timestamp.

fabrizziop

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Just with the MMM name seems that it's a bad pun of a ponzi.
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 12:28:57 PM

To reply to both I will go ahead and take picks and post up here. 

I did not know about the whole Russian MMM thing I asked GLBSE to allow me to change my ticker. but not gonna happen.

racerguy

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 04:08:42 PM

I'm a bit confused, so if your hashpower increases from the current 8.2ghash to say 16ghash will each share still be worth 1/1600th of the total 16ghash?  I think there's definitely room for mining shares to give a better deal to shareholders, not sure if this is it though.
Cheers
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 06:52:52 PM

I'm a bit confused, so if your hashpower increases from the current 8.2ghash to say 16ghash will each share still be worth 1/1600th of the total 16ghash?  I think there's definitely room for mining shares to give a better deal to shareholders, not sure if this is it though.
Cheers
No the share holder is purchasing rights to the current farm of 8.2 gh/s as stated in the contract. As we expand and get to 16gh/s then there will be a motion for the holders to vote on on whether they wish to allow me to release more shares for the rights to the new farm. Any new shares released would fall under the exact same contract. i.e. 5mh/s minimum or 1/1600th of the revenue produced from the particular farm in which they are purchasing shares in.

I completely agree with you on there is room to give more to the share holders. As things are people are charging you $10 or 1 BTC roughly per share which makes about 1.5% per week. If you were to take the same money and invest in your own mining rigs you could easily get 15mh/s for $10 as I found it costs me about $800-$1000 per 1500mh/s +/- 10%. The difference being is when you buy a share you can sell it at any time and get your money out as well as not have to deal with the expenses of running things. So of course it would not make since to sell off shares that would equal out to what my current investment cost, but it does make since to allow those who wish to earn money along with me the right to there fair share.

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 07:16:41 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2012, 08:54:19 PM by kilcondlost

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-5gUlFONqtz4/UDU_JtF4tlI/AAAAAAAAAAo/vzVxR4mMfk0/s640/MMM%2520013.JPG
This is an image of my basement which holds 2 mining rigs. The one on the left is 3x5970s putting out 2350mh/s the other is a 5970 2x5870s 1x5850 putting out 1650mh/s

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-T97uZPe6nDE/UDU_spp95iI/AAAAAAAAAAw/ys3GRsU7vYE/s640/MMM%2520017.JPG
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-A57NO9ka9Bk/UDU_3MUl6QI/AAAAAAAAAA4/fTX_-EW3SdY/s640/MMM%2520021.JPG
These are close ups of both the mining rigs in the basement.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-VrjUlskIV0A/UDVAK9YPZwI/AAAAAAAAABU/-c5xLzdgkJg/s640/MMM%2520005.JPG
This is one of the 2 miners that are upstairs. It has 5x5850 putting off 1750mh/s

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-9OoqPioNmic/UDVAlaU1g3I/AAAAAAAAABs/YiXJFkvk1O4/s640/MMM%2520007.JPG
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QHoYoEKjaIE/UDVAFYKI9fI/AAAAAAAAABM/qRQ3L9JeG8o/s640/MMM%2520009.JPG
This is the mining rig that is on the main floor which has 1x5970 1x5870 and 1x5850. It puts off 1550mh/s. Both pictures are of the same rig just different angles

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o8_FSD8w9qI/UDU_8F_NwEI/AAAAAAAAABE/_jEwIPMQmgU/s912/Mmm2%2520001.JPG
And finally the 2nd mining rig that is upstairs. This one has 3x5870s and puts of 1250 mh/s

All together everything puts off 8.55gh/s but I figured allowing one card as backup in case anything ever happened would allow share holders to be better off.
The new rig is being built as we speak and I will put pictures up of it as soon as were done as well as specs. The new rig will be for our income as well as to cover any days where the current farm is not able to pay the bonuses. It should be around 2300-2500mh/s but we'll see how strong the cards are.

I really hope this settles some skeptics we're here to work WITH you and and make a profit TOGETHER. I believe you as the holder deserve more of the profit that I am making I just didn't know trying to offer you more would cause backlash on us. Take a look verify crunch some numbers see that I am telling the truth. Remember that the most important thing to us is YOU. You determine the share value and that fits in to our goals drastically. As when we expand and release more share (whifh stay under the same contract but will be shares for the new farm as to not dilute the value of the share) it again all depends on what you set the value of us at and the higher you think we are worth the more money we make. It all works as a big circle.

https://www.glbse.com/asset/view/MMM

BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 07:41:00 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 07:48:44 PM

5 MH/s produces ~0.02 BTC per week and that is before electrical costs, before the reward is cut in half, before your profit, before equipment losses/fees/outages/etc, before difficulty rises.  How exactly are you going to pay 4% interest?
kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 07:50:15 PM

Yes I know NOW and I wish I could change my ticker symbol because that is really bothering me. But I am not russian I am not dealing with millions of dollars. Do you think those guys are bitcoin mining?

kilcondlost (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 08:14:25 PM

5 MH/s produces ~0.02 BTC per week and that is before electrical costs, before the reward is cut in half, before your profit, before equipment losses/fees/outages/etc, before difficulty rises.  How exactly are you going to pay 4% interest?

5mh/s is around .024 btc per week which would me 2.4% interest on a 1 btc share. Atm my shares are going for less than 1 btc which first off increases percentage right there. so .024 out of .8 is 3.3% interest.

But I would like to look at it as if the stock was worth 1 Btc as that is the goal, actually 1.1 btc. The way that I do mining is both Pay per block and Pay per share. If on a bad block (one that takes longer than the average number of shares based on difficulty) once the total number of shares hits the point at which it is equal to what the difficulty is at I then immediately change to Pay per share. Then if the block goes on for 10,000,000 shares I would still be earning the standard amount and still earn 20% of the blocks value that I would have earned if I had stayed using pay per block. Immediately as the block changes I switch to Pay per block that way if it is a great block ( on that takes less than the number of average shares based on difficulty) than I would earn the full percentage that I should be paid for that block. 

Anyways thats how I do it and I have always been able to make far more than if I had just left it on either Pay per share or Pay per block the entire time. This is what gave me the idea to offer that to my investors.

I do not pay electrical costs so that is not of concern and with all other maintenance and other fees that may arise are not the responsibility of the share holder.

The share holder earns either 5mhash/s daily profit or 1/1600th of the farms 8.2gh/s total revenue whichever is greater. The lowest that I should make in a day is 3.8 BTC but most often I will make 4-4.5 btc and I then payout the extra earnings to the share holders. Now even on the worst of days where I have to leave my farm on Pay per share all day long it will still make the 3.8 BTC which divided up pays each share holder there 5mh/s earnings no matter what. As was yesterday I only made the very low 3.8 btc and therefore paid out the earnings for 5mh/s to each share holder

Every other day this week so far I have been able to earn more than what would be average and have passed the earnings to the share holders.

Now to finally get to where the 4% comes in the minimum would be 2.4% if each share were at 1 btc at current difficulty. But since I pay whichever is greater (the 5mh/s or 1/1600th of 8.2gh/s farm revenue) and 50% of the time it will be higher on average then 4% would be a safe projected earnings. The 4% is not guaranteed as it is 2.5%-4% but it also isnt guaranteed that it would not be higher than 4% either. (Though I wouldn't expect it to happen often).

As well as the name of the game is expansion. The plans are to further grow the MMM and be able to produce more profits. And if so chosen by the holders after we have expanded if they wish to release more shares (that would fall under the same contract but different farm therefore not diluting the shares as they would all have equal payouts) then the process would continue

As is with the systems we have set up currently the 8.2gh/s farm which is paying share holders and the just about newly finished 2.4gh/s miner we will have more than enough to cover all expenses that may possibly incurred by paying the bonuses to the holders as well as pull in more revenue from that source to further expand.

I hope this answered your question.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: