Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WANT TO MAINTAIN A SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN  (Read 2175 times)
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 06:57:43 AM

But unfortunately I use a lot of addresses and keep changing my addresses. Anyways, I have one thing to show you as a proof. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790122.0

This thread, I once used to sell keys here. The thread was locked long back. But the email ID that it contains is mine and is still under my control. So, as a proof, I am posting this picture here.

JohnStyles

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:17:07 PM

You should try approaching the campaign owners directly, look for a campaign that is relatively new (younger than two weeks) and have no dedicated campaign maingnager (has campaign owner runs the campaign). here is a list of campaigns that fit the description to some extent

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1013170.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.0

edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037386.0

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:52:15 PM

From the looks of it for some reason it seems that the manager of the 777coin campaign always tends to get banned. I don't think I have ever seen multiple campaign managers from the same campaign get banned before.

It is pretty rare for even one campaign manager to get banned

It is not that uncommon.

marcotheminer got banned for 14 days because of PMs.

FortuneJack too for the same reason.

And I usually don't pay much attention in all campaigns that are open
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:39:20 PM

I don't have a signature campaign but depending on your capability, I have some work that you might be interested in, involves, managing websites. Pay depends on the profits

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:16:46 PM

I don't have a signature campaign but depending on your capability, I have some work that you might be interested in, involves, managing websites. Pay depends on the profits

Sent you a PM.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:27:31 PM

From the looks of it for some reason it seems that the manager of the 777coin campaign always tends to get banned. I don't think I have ever seen multiple campaign managers from the same campaign get banned before.

It is not that uncommon.

How do you know FJ was banned? (do you have a thread/reference?) Even if so then that would only be two people who were banned out of 25 campaigns currently open and probably at least as many others that were open (but are now closed) in the last year.

That would put the ban rate at roughly 6% which would only be double of the form average of 3%
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:43:50 PM

It is not that uncommon.

How do you know FJ was banned? (do you have a thread/reference?) Even if so then that would only be two people who were banned out of 25 campaigns currently open and probably at least as many others that were open (but are now closed) in the last year.

That would put the ban rate at roughly 6% which would only be double of the form average of 3%

FortuneJack was banned.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:56:51 PM

It is not that uncommon.

FortuneJack was banned.

Yep. He was. Sad
I don't know for exactly why he got banned though other than it has something to do with PMs?
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 06:50:04 PM

~BUMP~
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: