Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:51:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins exchanges willing to accept Pakistani nationals?  (Read 922 times)
MKHAN1975 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:31:56 PM

Hello all my new Bitcoins friends.

I live in Karachi, Pakistan and new user to Bitcoin and have the following 2 questions please

1) I have a friend who owes me converted $50,000 USD in PKR which he currently holds overseas.

He proposes to first buy Bitcoins equivalent in PKR and then deposit them into my Bitcoin wallte

It is my responsibility for converting these Bitcoins in my Meezan Bank personal bank account (denominated in PKR currency only).

Could anyone recommend an exchange that will be willing to work with Pakistan national? Not many overseas companies like to deal with Pakistanis for obvious reasons so I would be grateful for any recommendations

Also, anyone who has actually done this, please confirm if the exchange would be willing to convert to Pakistan Rupees first before sending into my personal Pakistan account? Or must I first open foreign dollar account?

2) Secondly, when my friend sends me Bitcoins, from my research I understand that the Trezor system is the safest way to hold Bitcoins

Is this still correct information as per my understanding?

Thanking you all kindly for reading and helping and fellow Bitcoin newbie.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:35:48 AM

A lot of International exchanges like finex do accept people from almost all countries. As long as you can link your bank account and they get their money, they don't really care about your nationality.
BitcoinXio

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:26:53 AM

Urdubit is the only Pakistani exchange that I'm aware of http://bitcoinx.io/exchanges/urdubit/

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:27:19 AM

Why would there be any limitation for Pakistan?

Have you tried major ones, Bitstamp, Cryptsy, Poloniex, etc?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:54:21 AM

Why would there be any limitation for Pakistan?

Have you tried major ones, Bitstamp, Cryptsy, Poloniex, etc?

do not forget
kraken
btc-e
coinbase....

high trusted exchange.

i do not know if are reachable from Pakistan,
but you can try!

good luck

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:02:32 AM

Hello all my new Bitcoins friends.

I live in Karachi, Pakistan and new user to Bitcoin and have the following 2 questions please

1) I have a friend who owes me converted $50,000 USD in PKR which he currently holds overseas.

He proposes to first buy Bitcoins equivalent in PKR and then deposit them into my Bitcoin wallte

It is my responsibility for converting these Bitcoins in my Meezan Bank personal bank account (denominated in PKR currency only).

Could anyone recommend an exchange that will be willing to work with Pakistan national? Not many overseas companies like to deal with Pakistanis for obvious reasons so I would be grateful for any recommendations

Also, anyone who has actually done this, please confirm if the exchange would be willing to convert to Pakistan Rupees first before sending into my personal Pakistan account? Or must I first open foreign dollar account?

2) Secondly, when my friend sends me Bitcoins, from my research I understand that the Trezor system is the safest way to hold Bitcoins

Is this still correct information as per my understanding?

Thanking you all kindly for reading and helping and fellow Bitcoin newbie.

I would recommend itbit.com and Kraken they have a good support team and fast delivery times, they also have low fees for international wire transfers. Also take a look at http://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/  maybe you will find a different exchange that would fit you. Generally the accept customers worldwide so from Pakistan as well, good luck !
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:57:12 PM

you could try with localbitcoin too, , it work with everyone uround the work, but for that amount, it's better to watch only for a very truster buyers

i don't know, now, if Circle can handle that kind of amount, you can try there too
urdubit

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 09:29:09 AM

I am not sure if you have given us a try. But hope to see you soon with us. Also if you are interested itbit works in Pakistan and so does bitfinex. Although the exchange rates and wiring fees of banks might kill you. Also if you are interested we have introduced
http://www.paybill.io you can give that a try ....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: