Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why do these 'bears' sit around and talk about bitcoin all day?  (Read 1002 times)
JohnnyBTC (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:32:13 PM

its like if i didn't like oranges and sat around talking in an orange forum all day. i dont get it?
i hope bitcoin crashes to the ground but i wont spam about it.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:03:09 PM

its like if i didn't like oranges and sat around talking in an orange forum all day. i dont get it?

Because they make money with it? They like bitcoin because they make big profits. But not with holding, but with buying low, selling high, then buying low, selling high again.

For example:

Selling bitcoin at 1000, buying at 700, selling at 800, buying at 500, selling at 600, buying at 300, selling at 400, buying at 175, selling at 300, buying at 200, selling now at 255. See? They are just smart.

I know, nobody is perfect and almost no one will get the right point at every time. But some people just seen the big picture and they knew, bitcoin will fall. So they are 'bears', but as they make a bunch of profit with bitcoin, they talk about it.

You understand? You really wanted to understand? Or you just wanted to say "all bears are idiots i hate them why they are driving price and my money cause i am holding BTC down"

And by the way, I am holding since 1000 Dollar. Because I am just not smart enough to see when I have to sell and when not.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:17:52 PM

SHORT is bear's power Smiley
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:20:40 PM

Why do you "hope bitcoin crashes to the ground", what did BTC do to deserve that?

fallinglantern

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:58:50 PM

bears are talking their books. they are shorting with leverage.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:28:47 AM

Why are daytraders automatically "bears"? That makes no sense to me. I'm not allowed to be bullish long term, but recognize that markets fluctuate (sometimes, a lot) so I try to make more Bitcoin during my shorter term bearishness? Maybe it's that there are no bears, and some Bullish people who were late or missed their chance at lower prices are trying to buy low so they can get more for their Dollar!?

Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:34:28 AM

Why do you "hope bitcoin crashes to the ground", what did BTC do to deserve that?

Nothing happens to BTC if it's price crashes to the ground.

The get-rich-quick folks of the bitcoin community will suffer though. I will not feel sorry for them, since they're mostly people who are driven by greed and ignorance. They deserve what's coming for them.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Totle: DEX Aggregator 

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
   ████████░             ░████████  
  █░ ░██                     ▒█▒  ██
  █░██     ░▓▓▓▒      ▓▓▓▒     ░█ ██
   ██      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▒▓▓▓▓      ██  
   ██        ░░        ░░       ▒█  
    █░                          █   
     █▓      ██░      ██░     ░█    
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
JohnnyBTC (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:25:50 AM

okay so the bears just admitted they dont actually hate bitcoin but just want to short it.....
if they really hated bitcoin they wouldnt be, you know, placing trades with it?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:58:12 AM

if you want gains FAST,
just bet on short...
but be careful...
timing it is all in this game!!!

Grin

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:04:11 AM

okay so the bears just admitted they dont actually hate bitcoin but just want to short it.....
if they really hated bitcoin they wouldnt be, you know, placing trades with it?

traders will go extremely far to turn a certain situation in their benefit. there are enough not experienced people who are affected by these bears. they make good money from weak hands.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:28:58 AM

Because they play their own game, like WiiD said they smart with their concept. Actually if you smart too, you can get benefit from them, use their greedy.
Bagatell

Activity: 722

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:48:55 AM

You just did..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:01:04 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 10:16:49 AM by Amph

because it's only a bears market right now, it's boring, the price is just being manipulated over and over again, if it crash hard noob can finally get in again
Bad Uncle

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:11:18 AM

They're not bears they're trolls and that's what trolls do all day. I think they're some of the saddest and most pathetic people you will ever meet, though obviously you never meet them because they just sit and hide behind their computer all day. They can be anywhere though. You could be friends with one but they keep their secret troll life well hidden.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:24:19 AM

because it's only a bears market right now, it's boring, the price is just being manipulated over and over again, if it crash hard noob can finally get in again

the problem here his volatility..
volatility is gone...
and with out volatility,
trading it is boring...
sidemarket is a traders interest killer!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:41:41 AM

They're not bears they're trolls and that's what trolls do all day. I think they're some of the saddest and most pathetic people you will ever meet, though obviously you never meet them because they just sit and hide behind their computer all day. They can be anywhere though. You could be friends with one but they keep their secret troll life well hidden.

Imagine seeing a grown man running around with a pair of scissors, taking pity on him & telling him to stop, because that's how you lose an eye.
Now imagine that same grown man, instead of politely thanking you for your thoughtful and sage words, insults you & continues running until he [predictably] loses an eye.  Just like you told him he would.  Have you imagined that shit?  OK, this is the last part:

Now imagine that, scissors still impaled in eye, the grown man begins to curse.  Curse YOU, the one who tried to help!  Crazy, amirite?

And yet that's exactly what happens when BTC price [predictably] tanks, and, instead of thanking me profusely through their tears and snot, bulls chose to fling invective Sad
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 12:31:06 PM

Because every time they crash the price, they will make a nice profit out of it. Fact is they don't care much what happens next and their only concern is to how much to fill their pocket. Their job is create FUD and spread all the lies and negatively about bitcoin and they work in cohesion to manipulate the price.

sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:46:05 PM

Because every time they crash the price, they will make a nice profit out of it. Fact is they don't care much what happens next and their only concern is to how much to fill their pocket. Their job is create FUD and spread all the lies and negatively about bitcoin and they work in cohesion to manipulate the price.

Always easier to come up with paranoid conspiracy theories than to shoulder the blame & accept that staking your future on BTCeanie BTCabies Bitcoin wasn't such a smart idea Undecided
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:33:51 PM

Bears are not bears because they don't like Bitcoin (well, there are some, but that's not important right now). To make it short: They borrow BTC (paying a certain interest rate) now and sell those BTC with the promise of buying those BTC back at a later date. If the price has gone down, they made money. You can always make money, in any market. You just have to guess the direction the market is going right.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: