Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Senior member account  (Read 979 times)
aivapool (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:16:02 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 01:32:00 PM by aivapool

Activity:    350+
Position:    Senior Member
Trust:    0: -0 / +0(0)
Price : 0.4 BTC 0.35 BTC 0.3 BTC
aivapool (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:55:53 AM

However for sale
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:58:12 PM

I offer .1
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:06:13 PM

Activity:    350+
Position:    Senior Member
Trust:    0: -0 / +0(0)
Price : 0.4 BTC

I think you are asking too much, however can you prove that you are the ownership of that account (with a bitcoin signed message from a well-know public posted address here at bitcointalk.org - the post should not be edited -)?
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 10:13:56 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 11:13:44 AM by Inotanewbie

I think you are asking too much, however can you prove that you are the ownership of that account (with a bitcoin signed message from a well-know public posted address here at bitcointalk.org - the post should not be edited -)?

This should be asked i agree and hopefully he can let us know if he can sign a message from a bitcoin address associated with the account. I have a question for you how would anyone know if it was a edited post?

OP you have put both posts 350+ and activity 350+ are they both exactly the same & Will you move on your price!

Test Edit  Smiley

Thank you Quickseller.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:17:55 PM

I have a question for you how would anyone know if it was a edited post?
A post is edited if there are dotted lines directly under the date of when a post was posted. If you hover your mouse over it then you will see when it was last edited and who last edited it
aivapool (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:34:01 PM

I offer .1
Thanks for the joke. the company can earn signatures 0.14

I was not involved in the hand, so I do not have any messages with my bitcoin address. Nevertheless, one can see the statistics of payments in the company of signatures for the past three months to one bitcoin address from which I can send Message.
abyrnes81

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:12:37 PM

I offer .1
Thanks for the joke. the company can earn signatures 0.14

I was not involved in the hand, so I do not have any messages with my bitcoin address. Nevertheless, one can see the statistics of payments in the company of signatures for the past three months to one bitcoin address from which I can send Message.

I need the signed message from a public address posted here at bitcointalk.org if you can't provide a signed message I am not interested to purchase the account.

Ask who is involved if he can sign a message (with a bitcoin posted from that account not yours) and give it to an escrow.
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 02:20:18 PM

I see a lot of users are selling forum accounts but they are unable to provide a valid signed message
don't buy such accounts without a signed message,if you are buying such accounts then you are taking risk of losing money/account nd reputation also encouraging them to get more hacked accounts and sell them(if they are real owners and legit sellers they can sign a message without any problem)

aivapool (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:23:34 PM

I see a lot of users are selling forum accounts but they are unable to provide a valid signed message
don't buy such accounts without a signed message,if you are buying such accounts then you are taking risk of losing money/account nd reputation also encouraging them to get more hacked accounts and sell them(if they are real owners and legit sellers they can sign a message without any problem)

I am the legal owner of the account that is sold, I created it. but if there are no messages with bitcoin address the fact that I can sign in your opinion? and as mentioned escrow preferably
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:35:43 PM

I am the legal owner of the account that is sold, I created it. but if there are no messages with bitcoin address the fact that I can sign in your opinion? and as mentioned escrow preferably
then its gonna be hard to sell it, also the price is too big in my opinion as for senior member you should lower the price
abyrnes81

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:42:04 PM

If you cannot prove the ownership of account from a posted bitcoin address then in my honest opinion it will be difficult for you to sell the account,  because you (or the real owner) can return one day and pretend to get back the account.
aivapool (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:11:17 AM

If you cannot prove the ownership of account from a posted bitcoin address then in my honest opinion it will be difficult for you to sell the account,  because you (or the real owner) can return one day and pretend to get back the account.

so you offer me to make a presentation to my Bitcoin address and wait for 2-3 months?

then its gonna be hard to sell it, also the price is too big in my opinion as for senior member you should lower the price

Nevertheless, I can hear your price
aivapool (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:30:35 PM

BUMP
Crypt1990

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:39:14 PM

Can you give much lower price? Im interested in buying it
aivapool (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:34:48 PM

0.35 price update
nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:34:21 PM

0.35 price update

That seems to be a good price for this account. Surely someone will grab this before long. With the number of senior accounts on the market, it shouldn't be to hard to sell at this rate. GL with your sale.
aivapool (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:34:34 PM

BUMP
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 01:51:38 PM

0.35 price update

That seems to be a good price for this account. Surely someone will grab this before long. With the number of senior accounts on the market, it shouldn't be to hard to sell at this rate. GL with your sale.

That is not really a good price to be fair it is just completely average 'if' the post quality is good and it has a signed message. Otherwise that is expensive if the post history is poor and it has no signed message, as it doesn't have a signed message the price is going to have to move a lot more than 0.05.

I would not think you will get no more than 0.2ish and that is still a risk for the buyer. If you are not happy with that then you should take it of the market post an address and wait 3 months to sell. If you want to take the 0.2 pm me and i will see about taking it of your hands.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
aivapool (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:23:17 PM

thank you but your application is too low at current prices for the BTC. message with the address really left passed 3 weeks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: