Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .11 BTC for 2 days max bitmedia.io account as collateral  (Read 1077 times)
onewiseguy (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:31:47 PM

Update on my balance today. maintenance is complete.

Its fine you guys dont want to lend .11 BTC its understandable just be more serious about your answers guys ever one on here is so scared about being scammed.. and miss out on real people with real Loan requests.

but again to each his own.

BTW dont need the loan any more no need to continue this if there is going to be so much replays for .1BTC

Thanks to all who were asking real questions and not just posting.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:49:48 PM

regardless of what quickseller is saying I could use my bitmedia.io account as collateral. with a pending balance of .4 BTC

This is probably your best bet - to use collateral - until you gain positive trust.

Yea I am willing to do that. its just damn this guy gets on my nerves.

Im playing with the idea to fill your loan, but what I dont understand is:

If you have .4 and can withdraw at any time[1], why not just withdraw? Why pay a premium for something you already have?

[1] 4.5 https://bitmedia.io/terms

his 0.4BTC is still pending that is why he cant withdraw and use it yet Smiley

I understand, but that makes it worthless collateral as it cant be "sold" easily.

How is it worthless?    and it would be btc you would withdraw it to your account nothing to sell....

Yes, sold is the wrong word. Maybe I am a bit slow, but why should I be able to withdraw but you are not? Does this have something to do with time or what else will make the difference between pending and available?

Its fine you guys dont want to lend .11 BTC its understandable just be more serious about your answers guys ever one on here is so scared about being scammed.. and miss out on real people with real Loan requests.

Sorry, but I dont understand why asking questions about the nature of the collateral is considered not serious. If you are looking for someone that just sends you money on a whim, I am certainly not the right person.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:55:26 PM

regardless of what quickseller is saying I could use my bitmedia.io account as collateral. with a pending balance of .4 BTC

This is probably your best bet - to use collateral - until you gain positive trust.

If you have .4 and can withdraw at any time[1], why not just withdraw? Why pay a premium for something you already have?

I understand, but that makes it worthless collateral as it cant be "sold" easily.

How is it worthless?    and it would be btc you would withdraw it to your account nothing to sell....

Yes, sold is the wrong word. Maybe I am a bit slow, but why should I be able to withdraw but you are not? Does this have something to do with time or what else will make the difference between pending and available?

Sorry, but I dont understand why asking questions about the nature of the collateral is considered not serious. If you are looking for someone that just sends you money on a whim, I am certainly not the right person.

This person has a history of attempting to get loans with dubious collateral, as well as attempting to get loans of widely varying amounts (likely in an effort to get as much as they can out of a potential loan). I will find specific threads later, but there are several both in lending and long-term loans.

I would avoid lending to onewiseguy with or without collateral.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:09:06 PM

-snip-
This person has a history of attempting to get loans with dubious collateral, as well as attempting to get loans of widely varying amounts (likely in an effort to get as much as they can out of a potential loan). I will find specific threads later, but there are several both in lending and long-term loans.

Thanks for the heads up, if I read that correctly they backed out anyway. If me asking questions makes you no longer need a loan I should get paid for asking questions. Wink

No, seriously I see the red flags here and had little hope in an actual deal, but one can never know without trying.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:13:42 PM

but again to each his own.

BTW dont need the loan any more no need to continue this if there is going to be so much replays for .1BTC

Thanks to all who were asking real questions and not just posting.

If you don't need the loan anymore, maybe it is better to lock this thread to avoid spammer and insubstantial posts. The next time provide a strong collateral and I'm sure you will receive the loan.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:42:05 PM

yes time that is all since the ads get paid out every day you wait till the day passes. 

I was not talking about your posts.

I was talking about the other two that just post with out any true interest.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:43:05 PM

man your too much now its with or with out collateral make up your damn mind child.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:47:38 PM

-snip-

Thanks for the heads up, if I read that correctly they backed out anyway. If me asking questions makes you no longer need a loan I should get paid for asking questions. Wink

No, seriously I see the red flags here and had little hope in an actual deal, but one can never know without trying.

no one backed out because there were just posts after posts and when I needed the loan the time passes that is all.

if you can see past quicksellers assumptions and see my trust and trades you will see different.

no I just dont need the loan any more. I needed it yesterday no since the time has passed no need for it.

what are the red flags? Me asking for a loan and giving you more than %120 collateral? and you taking word from quickseller who knows nothing about domains and websites. and value of them.   with out even looking at my past loans and trades here? it out weighs his little statement.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

locking this thread.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: