Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay away from Greydice.me, The admins are scammers and withdrawal does not work  (Read 633 times)
mbitdice (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:16:33 PM

The withdrawal has not worked for days, recently they magically added "5btc" to the bankroll and the withdrawal button still gives an "error Huh" error.

No one can withdraw, stay away from http://greydice.me.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:30:01 PM

Yes, his giveaway thread is not giving at all. He made a bait for gamblers, so he can scam our money.

Fortunately I didn't play there, I never trust a new site without reliable background. I hope no one lost money there. Btw, how much btc did you lose there?
mbitdice (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:53:17 PM

0.02 BTC, but i can see people falling for the scam every day.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:55:18 PM

my withdrawal request is still pending there, and no reply from admin maybe he is busy or that is scam site.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:06:58 PM

Yes, his giveaway thread is not giving at all. He made a bait for gamblers, so he can scam our money.

Fortunately I didn't play there, I never trust a new site without reliable background. I hope no one lost money there. Btw, how much btc did you lose there?

and you are now wearing a signature of a dice sites with unreliable background as well, funny, how irony is it
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:16:53 PM

and you are now wearing a signature of a dice sites with unreliable background as well, funny, how irony is it

Explain what you are accusing here please? I have not heard one bad thing about Dadice so i call BS from you dude, what is funny is when people talk without thinking about what they are saying, that is funny. Proof of unreliable background or go back to bed mate.

Thanks for the heads up op i would not play there anyway but it is good you have warned others not to fall into losing money on that site that they don't need to.

Not sure but maybe this can be moved to scam accusations.

fox19891989

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:22:25 PM

Unreliable background? Do you have brain?

I researched this site before I join this campaign, this site is great. Everyone withdraws well from dadice, and dadice paid all giveaway and bounty, signature payment is fast, so that's reliable enough.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:27:04 PM

my withdrawal request is still pending there, and no reply from admin maybe he is busy or that is scam site.

Pretty sure he is gone already. I also happen to have ~0.0015 btc there (made it from faucet) that can't be withdrawn, and the admin didn't respond to my email and PM after 2 weeks.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:33:17 PM

nothing wrong with dadice and they 100% legit and why involve dadice for this problem?
i hope parties of Greydice can explain this issue if they have a good faith
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:47:21 PM

The withdrawal has not worked for days, recently they magically added "5btc" to the bankroll and the withdrawal button still gives an "error Huh" error.

No one can withdraw, stay away from http://greydice.me.
0.02 BTC, but i can see people falling for the scam every day.

Maybe both of you should leave him -ve trust feedback to help warn others about this scammer.

Just my 2 satoshi, however. Wink

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fox19891989

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:33:22 PM

nothing wrong with dadice and they 100% legit and why involve dadice for this problem?
i hope parties of Greydice can explain this issue if they have a good faith

Yeah, dadice is nothing wrong and reliable, that guy is wrong, he accused without evidence, or he couldn't understand what I mean.  Cry
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:42:27 PM

its not really surprising, most clone dice sites end up being a scam. Greydice was a clone of bitdice and the admin admitted that he brought the script and that was a red flag.. why would people trust a person who doesn't know how to code his/her own website lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: