Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lawnmower.io - Convert your Spare Change into Bitcoin - iOS & Android App!  (Read 2069 times)
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:55:01 PM

This is a very innovative idea. I am an Android user though but would definitely be interested in using this service. Does it work for any currency? If not then I would like to suggest that you intergrate it with all major currencies. I'm from the UK so use GBP. Obviously Euro and USD too.

Sorry if this matter has already been covered. I will read up more on it when my Android tablet is charged up, I probably wont be using it until tomorrow now as it is late at night.

I will be back tomorrow at some point to give you my feedback.

Good luck with this unique and very useful project. We need something like this. I would use this for sure when I do happen to ave a few extra pennies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:48:27 AM

This is a very innovative idea. I am an Android user though but would definitely be interested in using this service. Does it work for any currency? If not then I would like to suggest that you intergrate it with all major currencies. I'm from the UK so use GBP. Obviously Euro and USD too.

Sorry if this matter has already been covered. I will read up more on it when my Android tablet is charged up, I probably wont be using it until tomorrow now as it is late at night.

Good luck with this unique and very useful project. We need something like this. I would use this for sure when I do happen to ave a few extra pennies.

I think it's less about the currencies than it is about the banks that are supported. They're currently working with U.S.-based banks. If they are able to (or want to?) expand, other currencies could be a part of that.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
lawnmowerIO (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 01:21:35 AM

Right now we're constrained to supporting only major US banks and $ (about 8 right now) due to our 3rd party API provider, Plaid (plaid.com) who we use for the transaction data stream to track your spare change. We're working on expanding out to support as many banks as we can in the near future (including international banks, small credit unions, etc.), and Coinbase already supports many countries around the world, so Lawnmower should be able to support multiple new countries and currencies soon! Smiley

We do also have an Android app if you didn't catch the link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.lawnmower.mobile
lawnmowerIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 01:31:01 AM

I think it's less about the currencies than it is about the banks that are supported. They're currently working with U.S.-based banks. If they are able to (or want to?) expand, other currencies could be a part of that.

Yeah pretty much, kind of one and the same at this point. We're working with a 3rd party API provider (Plaid - plaid.com) who has the relationships with the US based banks. We're working to expand our banking support as wide (international banks, smaller financial institutions, etc.) as we can as quick as we can. We would obviously try to accommodate other currencies for our international banks/users Smiley
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:17:36 AM

yeh i gonna install your app on my android any offer like refer friends to get free bits??

thank you.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
hanomnom

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:31:47 AM

I searched the Google Play store on my Android but could not find the app. Although I did bookmark the website.

Where would I be able to get hold of the android version of the app?

Maybe I just didn't search  for correct term. I just typed in "lawnmower.io" and nothing really came up (not an app anyway)
lawnmowerIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 04:40:45 PM

I searched the Google Play store on my Android but could not find the app. Although I did bookmark the website.

Where would I be able to get hold of the android version of the app?

Maybe I just didn't search  for correct term. I just typed in "lawnmower.io" and nothing really came up (not an app anyway)

Awesome! Smiley

We're still working on getting to the top of various query lists, but try something like "lawnmower bitcoin" or here's a link to the Play Store app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.lawnmower.mobile.
hanomnom

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:44:15 PM

Right now we're constrained to supporting only major US banks and $ (about 8 right now) due to our 3rd party API provider, Plaid (plaid.com) who we use for the transaction data stream to track your spare change. We're working on expanding out to support as many banks as we can in the near future (including international banks, small credit unions, etc.), and Coinbase already supports many countries around the world, so Lawnmower should be able to support multiple new countries and currencies soon! Smiley

We do also have an Android app if you didn't catch the link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.lawnmower.mobile

That's great to hear! I support this idea, it definitely has potential and look forward to seeing it expand to other countries.
lawnmowerIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:49:44 AM

Hey everyone, check out this video we made back in December as part of our application to a startup accelerator program - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frnzhET1D-Y

Also, a demo of the app in action for those who haven't seen before - https://i.imgur.com/TUPNJj8.gif

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: