Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [COMPETITION] 0.10BTC to the best Sig Campaign Design for CryptoSplit.com!  (Read 1023 times)
CryptoSplit (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:52:45 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 04:00:29 PM by CryptoSplit

Escrow has been paid for to the address: 1CShWAqgUNLzHWyrvcCCoQFLX9jzsk3QZr
https://blockchain.info/tx/f16fadd2a5e6d137c72e64f84fcdc9a44f5dee38e6f3fed317d6e5ac1ba17824

The competition is now active, 0.10BTC is in Escrow with QuickSeller! May the best design win!

- CryptoSplit

*Please keep conversation on topic to the conversation. If you want to discuss the business model of the site, we will be more than happy to explain/respond here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016501.0

Hello from CryptoSplit, the most advanced crypto currency investment platform on the internet!

We are on the verge of releasing an escrowed signature campaign, though, we can't launch a signature campaign without an attractive design!

We are looking for talented BBCode designers to sketch up a design for the campaign. We are happy to use an escrow for this procedure of course.

If you are a designer and looking to submit your design:
-- You must create an ad that includes the name of the site, the url, and any of the following text:
Site Name: CryptoSplit
Site URL: https://CryptoSplit.com
- The Most Advanced Crypto Currency Investment Platform on the Internet
- Configurable Investment Options
- 5% Affiliate Commission
- Variety of Currencies Accepted

RANK DESIGNS NEEDED: Full Member, Senior Member, Hero/Legendary Members

Our aim is a Black/Green based campaign theme. As seen on our website!

If you are an escrow and you would like to escrow this transaction, please let us know if you would also be willing to escrow the Signature campaign which will be launched as soon as the design is completed.

This competition will run for 3 Days, AND MAY end earlier. We WILL NOT use any designs until the designer has received their promised BTC.

In the meantime, designers may submit their designs, but for your security, an escrow before anything starts would be posted!

To prevent misuse of your work, You may post an IMAGE of your design rather than the BBCode, and if you are the winner (which will be publicly announced), PM the bbcode to us and the escrow will release the 0.10BTC to you.

Thank you for your time, we look forward to seeing your submissions!
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:05:59 PM

For all the ranks? Newbie, JR Member, Member, ... Or just for 1 rank?

faucet used to be profitable
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:07:10 PM

I don't get it!

https://blockchain.info/tx/61a9b959fe0522f1f967506c40f641c318e16d430189788593534f509b890f79

Your paying 4x the payout as fee? and 1% of the deposit every hour in 100 transactions total?
CryptoSplit (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:16:13 PM

I don't get it!

https://blockchain.info/tx/61a9b959fe0522f1f967506c40f641c318e16d430189788593534f509b890f79

Your paying 4x the payout as fee? and 1% of the deposit every hour in 100 transactions total?

Unfortunately, miner fees can't be avoided. It's just a burden that the site will have to put up with until we work on a grouping method in the future, though, this is a lot of work and will cause inaccuracies for most investments since the system pays exactly when it is due, not rounded to the nearest minute.

We may also introduce grouping for transactions under 0.10BTC, though this will break the guarantee of 1% per hour.

In related news, I am currently organising escrow with QuickSeller for the design contest. If this goes to plan, he will also escrow the signature campaign!

For all the ranks? Newbie, JR Member, Member, ... Or just for 1 rank?

It will only be for Full, Senior, Hero and Legendary members.
Payments can be fixed, or by post. We'll post more info when the campaign is up and running.

- CryptoSplit
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:23:02 PM

So you'll be running an advertising campaign for a ponzi/HYIP?
CryptoSplit (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:30:28 PM

So you'll be running an advertising campaign for a ponzi/HYIP?

You are more than welcome to call us a Ponzi or HYIP, as most would assume, though if you thoroughly check the blockchain you will see as of now we have 10~BTC total invested and over 20BTC sitting in hot wallets. Those 10 coins did not just appear themselves, they are revenue generated by the site. We are not only trading and mining, though with each users investment we are able to generate more revenue via other techniques that are incorporated internally, and externally.

A site with such high interest rates may sound unbelievable, though, we do have competition to compete with.

And for those who raise the argument "why would you not just do this with your own money, and become a millionaire". It is not that easy. Investments can't be compounded at a certain rate, and we cannot turn into overnight millionaires. If we could, we would! The maximum for BTC is currently 2.5BTC, and all alt coins also roughly equate to this.

Another reason for the site operation is to build trust with our users. In the future, crypto split will not only be the most advanced investment platform though a range of different entities built under the name. We are here of the long run!

If the site becomes unsustainable in the future (with the maximums and current business plan this is highly unlikely), we will simply adjust the plan rates for future investments.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot an email, or just reply to this post Smiley

-CryptoSplit
bb2ebb

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:31:40 PM

it's a ponzi. why are you excited to make a profit through the Ponzi  Angry

sorry for the people who lost their bitcoin when you've become a scam  Angry Angry Angry
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:53:12 PM

I was asked to provide escrow services for CryptoSplit. It looks like there are some reports of this being a ponzi, so by providng escrow services I am in no way endorsing them in any way, but am rather attempting to facilitate a safe trade.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

This is quickseller from bitcointalk. Today is April 9 2015

The escrow address for the CryptoSplit signature campaign contest is :1CShWAqgUNLzHWyrvcCCoQFLX9jzsk3QZr

This is in reference to the thread located: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018736.0

As long as there are funds in the escrow address to cover payment to all participants then it is safe to submit an entry

CryptoSplit will choose a winner no later then 2359 April 13 2015 (forum time) at which time the winner who CryptoSplit chooses will need to post or provide the BB codes of the signature they had previously submitted. Once CryptoSplit confirms receipt of the BB codes then I will send funds in escrow (minus my fee) to the BTC address of the winner’s choice. It is my understanding that the prize will be 0.10 BTC

Thank you.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJVJqAGAAoJEFMt0pDwvrUWFi0H/Ay5YYCJio4xhe45Gsap/jE3
3+bhWpZSB2eWcpxbYokTSyf97p4mBbnUEJeFeEOrLPp3DNO4m0IsElCXXK2u3UmD
4mwlm1h7P3t1BiQ7mZNHUTOl0B/iSnAbiQHJgjpf7//LvrZ4IFVH41y+r12iz7Kq
Hbz6NRuUSrYhV1ghwL5BwpsFhdPnhVN2XcLLOz7Hs4wQhRLjW8xAtftvV3qLRx7C
RKantEzdHt3gCB1IoE12sDFvoWsCDeTbJLV1tjiu/M2gcAVKdGkA2iHcA9LIYbIA
VHbzSqeta4zUoX7nEmAjO49rp7f1KDSuztrRRS17CpsPtfiWlrTTGe+aHdgiius=
=I/7h
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

This is quickseller from bitcointalk. Today is April 9 2015

The escrow address for the CryptoSplit signature campaign contest is :1CShWAqgUNLzHWyrvcCCoQFLX9jzsk3QZr

This is in reference to the thread located: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018736.0

As long as there are funds in the escrow address to cover payment to all participants then it is safe to submit an entry

CryptoSplit will choose a winner no later then 2359 April 13 2015 (forum time) at which time the winner who CryptoSplit chooses will need to post or provide the BB codes of the signature they had previously submitted. Once CryptoSplit confirms receipt of the BB codes then I will send funds in escrow (minus my fee) to the BTC address of the winner’s choice. It is my understanding that the prize will be 0.10 BTC

Thank you.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJVJqAGAAoJEFMt0pDwvrUWFi0H/Ay5YYCJio4xhe45Gsap/jE3
3+bhWpZSB2eWcpxbYokTSyf97p4mBbnUEJeFeEOrLPp3DNO4m0IsElCXXK2u3UmD
4mwlm1h7P3t1BiQ7mZNHUTOl0B/iSnAbiQHJgjpf7//LvrZ4IFVH41y+r12iz7Kq
Hbz6NRuUSrYhV1ghwL5BwpsFhdPnhVN2XcLLOz7Hs4wQhRLjW8xAtftvV3qLRx7C
RKantEzdHt3gCB1IoE12sDFvoWsCDeTbJLV1tjiu/M2gcAVKdGkA2iHcA9LIYbIA
VHbzSqeta4zUoX7nEmAjO49rp7f1KDSuztrRRS17CpsPtfiWlrTTGe+aHdgiius=
=I/7h
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
CryptoSplit (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:57:45 PM

Escrow has been paid for to the address: 1CShWAqgUNLzHWyrvcCCoQFLX9jzsk3QZr
https://blockchain.info/tx/f16fadd2a5e6d137c72e64f84fcdc9a44f5dee38e6f3fed317d6e5ac1ba17824

The competition is now active, 0.10BTC is in Escrow with QuickSeller! May the best design win!

- CryptoSplit
bugmenot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

No Justice No Peace

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:22:38 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 04:38:15 AM by bugmenot

Full members

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
<< CryptoSplit The Most Advanced Crypto Currency Investment Platform on the Internet » 5% Affiliate Commission >>
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hero/Legendary Members

I AM DONE
RileyNico

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:38:58 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 07:03:16 PM by RileyNico

http://s17.postimg.org/o2qom1c8v/Capture.jpg

*Bad Signature Undecided
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:56:47 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 05:21:51 PM by izanagi

So the contest will be end on 12 April right ?

Let's see what can I do for this one

Don't design signatures for the ponzi/HYIP unless they prove they are legitimate.

Well I need something to earn.

Following Signature campaign these day is not easy  .... just got banned before  Sad
So designing is the only way to earn some bits

Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:08:37 PM

Don't design signatures for the ponzi/HYIP unless they prove they are legitimate.
CryptoSplit (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:46:19 PM

We have paid over 13,400 payouts...is that not enough proof for you?

Full members

<< CryptoSplit The Most Advanced Crypto Currency Investment Platform on the Internet » 5% Affiliate Commission >>

{{{{{{{{{{ Work in progress }}}}}}}

I like your work so far, keep it up!

-CryptoSplit
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:01:48 PM

Ponzis have lasted many months, thousand payouts, even years in the past.
CryptoSplit (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:04:29 PM

Ponzis have lasted many months, thousand payouts, even years in the past.

So how do you propose that we prove to you that we are not a HYIP nor a Ponzi? If you dig deep enough into the hot wallets, you will see we have around 25BTC (as of this post) while 10BTC is invested. Our team works extremely hard to satisfy our customers, we will not disappoint Smiley

- CryptoSplit

This one is a winner so far, if you can get the Hero/Legendary and Senior done and they're as good as this, you have a great chance of winning!
RileyNico

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:07:02 PM

This one is a winner so far, if you can get the Hero/Legendary and Senior done and they're as good as this, you have a great chance of winning!

Process
CryptoSplit (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:11:54 AM

Process

I said this one is the winner so far

Bear in mind, The winner is picked when they have designed all 3 FULL, SENIOR and HERO/LEGENDARY signatures.

-CryptoSplit
CryptoSplit (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:27:45 AM

Private submission (WINNER): izanagi
https://i.imgur.com/SIiuIL1.jpg

@Quickseller please release the 0.10BTC to this user.

Thank you!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:29:18 AM

Private submission (WINNER): izanagi

@Quickseller please release the 0.10BTC to this user.

Thank you!
Did he give you the BB codes already?

izanagi - please post you BTC address so I can release funds to you. Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: