Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Habanero miners for sale  (Read 471 times)
h@shKraker (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:11:11 PM

Today is a sad, sad day.  I have decided to not renew my data-center agreement and thus I now have 6 Habneros *WITH* coolers I'm looking to sell.  I will use OgNasty as the escrow agent for those that want escrow.  OgNasty's escrow fee is 1% of the transaction and the *BUYER* pays escrow fees for this transaction.  These cards' hash rate bounce between 640GH/s and 670GH/s and average 650GH/s.  In case you're wondering here's MrTeal's OP on the Habanero specifications ->

650+ GH/s
650 GH/s nominal hashing speed, demonstrated with closed loop cooler to run over 700GH/s. Proper liquid cooling is required to reach these speeds and individual results may vary.
Power Usage
About 1 Watt per GH/s, or one Joule per GH typical at nominal speeds. Power consumption can vary with underclocking or overclocking from nominal speeds as well as with different power supply and cooling solutions.
Golden Nonce Chip
High performance 28nm ASIC mining chip. Die has built in thermal controls that allow the chip to pushed to the edge without damaging cores. Designed to be under-clocked for greater efficiency, and overclocked for greater performance
Four independent 6-phase Digital Voltage Regulators
Designed using a state-of-the-art Texas Instruments Digital voltage controller and best-in-class 60A-rated International Rectifier DrMOS outputs, the supply for each die has been designed and tested to output up to 300A. With very high efficiency in the normal operating range of 150-200A, they have plenty of over head for extreme overclocking
12 Temperature Sensors
Each of the four dies features a temperature sensor on the controller chip, one at the output mosfets, and one of the ASIC die.
Custom Backplate/Heatsink
Getting good pressure on the water cooling heat is critical to cooling performance at 500W+. The addition of a custom VRM heatsink and ASIC backplate assembly helps to cool the critical power supplies while keeping the board from flexing with extreme pressure.
Extreme PCB
Designed to support the heaviest power loads, the PCB under the ASIC has 10 heavy copper layers dedicated to running power to it.
Wide Cooling Compatibility
Using a standard 75mm Intel (lga 1366 socket b) hole spacing, a huge range of off the shelf and custom coolers are available. Flexing with extreme pressure, to ensure maximal area contract between the cooler head and the four dies. Here are some cooler suggestions, Corsair H100i/H110/H80i, Coolermaster Nepton 280L, Coolermaster Glacier 240L, Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme. Also note cooling these boards properly important to achieve maximum throughput, so some coolers that you buy the fans on the radiators are not strong enough, we have tested a San Ace 120 12v server style fan that mounts on some of these.  (INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL)
Power Supply
Not Included *BUT* I have the one's I'm using now and we can make a deal on those if you like
Easy USB interface
Connection is as simple as plugging in a mini-B USB cable to the host of your choice, fire up the free and open source mining software, and start mining. See (Not Included)

PM me with an offer if you're interested.  Buyer pays shipping *AND*, if buyer desires escrow, escrow fees as well.  Please note I *HIGHLY* recommend using escrow services.  USA domestic, Canada, Central and South America buyers preferred.  Buyers from other countries/regions evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

H@shKraker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
tlon19

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:31:46 PM

how much?? shipped to california, wanna experament with this..
h@shKraker (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:05:58 PM

how much?? shipped to California, wanna experiment with this..

I just sold one for $185 *WITH* the cooler.  The transaction was paid via OgNasty's escrow service.  The purchaser paid / pays shipping and OgNasty's 1% escrow fee.  If you don't want the escrow then the cost is $185USD + shipping paid in BTC to my wallet address which is 12FgC5Q7FJizbhPGCNrDSmjHqQtk1xRwmY .  My zip code is 38654 USA.  For a single unit the box is 20" X 20" X 10".  The weight for a single unit is 8.5lbs and that includes the packing and box.  Plug in those dimensions to the carrier of your choice and you'll be able to get a REALLY accurate shipping cost.  I ship them with the cooler detached *SO* it can't get detached in shipping *AND* you get the joy of putting fresh thermal paste in place.

On a related not I now have 5 units remaining.  If you need a PSU we can make a deal on one of Sidehack's Dell 750W server PSUs with breakout board.  If you're interested in purchasing one or more Habaneros PM me.  Cheers.

H@shKraker

Tips/Payments: 1HaZvsUjJpcAf76QWg7Muu4mnWRWCrRNMs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: