Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Reddit accounts, Karma on your account, other shit reddit related  (Read 440 times)
wolfra (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:53:14 PM

Hey bros.
Turns out I'm really super good at being a neckbeard who gets on the front page of Reddit and also getting that sweet meaningless karma. 
I figured since I do nothing but Reddit at home, Reddit at work, and Reddit at school, why not make some spare change at it?

So,
  • I'm selling accounts with lots of link karma/comment karma/top posts/front page posts/gilded.
  • I'm also selling a service where I'll log into your reddit account and rack up a shitload of karma and gold for the glory of your e-peen.
  • And whatever else you want me to do for you on Reddit. Promote your blog? Follow you around and comment on how smart you are? Advertise your stupid product? Whatever you're into man.

If you're interested, want to talk prices, want proof, etc reply to me here on the forums or send me a message at my newly created throwaway account:
/u/king-Iear http://www.reddit.com/user/king-Iear/
(note that i've cleverly replaced the L in lear with an uppercase I. Yeah I didn't think anyone would fall for that shit either)
PurpleHairyClimber

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:17:42 PM

• I'm selling accounts with lots of link karma/comment karma/top posts/front page posts/gilded.

Ahh, but are they button virgins?
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:42:48 PM

how much link and comment karma does it have? im interested in 1 account
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: